Unfair Accusation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had good intent when I left a voice-mail to Mr. Doe that his Valtrex was ready for pick-up. Unfortunately his significant other listened to the message and now Mr. Doe is on the phone with your DM threatening a lawsuit. Still gonna pass me?

That's a violation of HIPPA, and that's a very serious offense of the law, that was taught in the first year. The OP has had this HIPPA training for 3 years through classes and rotations. No excuse.

The OP printed out patients' info to work up patients, with one warning. I know reading comprehension is difficult for some here, but...

doublehh03...

LMAO... "not wearing a tie" and "not displaying a name tag" and "not answering the phone quickly enough" are not even in the ballpark with "violation of organizational privacy policies." If you think they are, then it's you who doesn't get it.

PS: If I told a student once to wear a tie and they showed up the next day without one, I would send them home. If they did it again, I would contact the school and consider asking them to leave the rotation. We are all adults and I'm a preceptor, not a babysitter. Learning to follow directions is an important skill. I've been busy teaching it to my toddler. I don't have much time or inclination to teach it to my adult students.

Did I say it was the same violation (I stated explicitly that I'm bring up very minor company's policies--again with the reading comprehension problems)? I'm simply bringing up random examples to show how ruthless/ridiculous that preceptor (or possibly you for that matter) is.

Exactly to your 2nd point, which is what I have been trying to say the entire time. I don't know how the OP's school (or your institution) operates rotations. If a student is near failing (and in this case, he's violating an order that is jeopardizing him passing a rotation), the school would and should have been notified of this.

Not simply like this: If you are told not to print patient information and you do it anyway, you deserve to be kicked off the rotation and fail. End of story. , which is what you stated. That is simply ridiculous.

Failing a student is not "an end of story" type of deal as it is a very serious matter.

Last edited:
[
done with this thread and the idiots it has attracted.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
are you an ethnic minority or female? you might be able to wave some potential legal action around and have the situation resolve that way.

I can't say that I agree with you in the sense that a student is helpless and completely at the mercy of some bozo preceptor who clearly does not deserve a job. I am a student. Clearly I'm paying a lot of money and effort into my education (as have you all) and do not deserve to be at the mercy of some woman to do whatever she wants. That I do not agree with at all.

So be professional and polite and talk to your rotations coordinator or your dean of experiential education about the situation. You might be able to work something out. If you violated the site's privacy policies, you may have to suffer the consequences. Getting an attitude about it and calling your preceptor a "bozo" isn't going to help matters. Neither is saying she should be fired. You get that you are a student, right? You are a guest at the rotation site and are not entitled to special treatment.

You got a lot of ****ty advice in this thread. Mine is to be humble, contrite and ask what you can to do fix the situation.

I can't say that I agree with you in the sense that a student is helpless and completely at the mercy of some bozo preceptor who clearly does not deserve a job. I am a student. Clearly I'm paying a lot of money and effort into my education (as have you all) and do not deserve to be at the mercy of some woman to do whatever she wants. That I do not agree with at all.

I can understand you're upset, but this mentality that your tuition entitles you to your degree is unbelievably immature for someone this far in pharmacy school.

Sure, if you dropped this information in the patient waiting room this would be a more clear cut ground for your failure, but obviously you failed to follow a request from your preceptor after your first act of doing something wrong. Is there an institutional rule at your site to not print out PHI? Do other pharmacy personnel and students abide by this? If so, your actions don't favor your situation.

OP. The main thing is have proof of who you are as a student/person.
1) Your previous preceptors would have written evaluations of your performance as a student pharmacist. Get that.
2) They would also acknowledge who you are as a person as you rotated under them for at least 6 weeks I presume.
3) Make sure the preceptor who is failing you provide his/her written explanation/eval of you, and why you were failed. (If it's more than what you stated, nothing you can do. If it's simply what you stated, you have a legit gripe). Your school should have all of this. I don't know if your school has mid-point evals that tracks your progress midway through your rotation. Did your preceptor state that in her midpoint eval that you were in danger of failing?
4) Present all of these information to the program director, and if need be, go higher than that. If need be, bring the preceptor who failed you into that discussion and have an open discussion among all parties and clear this up.

Let us know how it goes OP. Really hate to see you waste another quarter of tuition/time that will potentially delay your graduation, and residency/job openings.

That's a violation of HIPPA, and that's a very serious offense of the law, that was taught in the first year. The OP has had this HIPPA training for 3 years through classes and rotations. No excuse.

The OP printed out patients' info to work up patients, with one warning. I know reading comprehension is difficult for some here, but...

Oh yes... insulting others' intelligence and reading skills. Good debate tactic.

By the way, it's HIPAA, not HIPPA. :)

Did I say it was the same violation (I stated explicitly that I'm bring up very minor company's policies--again with the reading comprehension problems)? I'm simply bringing up random examples to show how ruthless/ridiculous that preceptor (or possibly you for that matter) is.

Exactly to your 2nd point, which is what I have been trying to say the entire time. I don't know how the OP's school (or your institution) operates rotations. If a student is near failing (and in this case, he's violating an order that is jeopardizing him passing a rotation), the school would and should have been notified of this.

Not simply like this: If you are told not to print patient information and you do it anyway, you deserve to be kicked off the rotation and fail. End of story. , which is what you stated. That is simply ridiculous.

Failing a student is not "an end of story" type of deal as it is a very serious matter.

There are things that could result in someone being asked to leave a rotation immediately. Violation of a major organizational policy (and YES, organizational privacy policy would be an example) is one of those things. Failing a student is a huge PITA. Whatever this guy did was obviously serious enough to warrant the preceptor going through all that trouble. It's much easier to keep a marginal student around and just deal with them. But it's not the RIGHT thing to do. That's how students with major problems end up getting passed along without ever really gaining the knowledge/maturity/life skills they need to succeed. And yes, learning how to follow directions and follow organizational policy is a life skill. An important one.

So be professional and polite and talk to your rotations coordinator or your dean of experiential education about the situation. You might be able to work something out. If you violated the site's privacy policies, you may have to suffer the consequences. Getting an attitude about it and calling your preceptor a "bozo" isn't going to help matters. Neither is saying she should be fired. You get that you are a student, right? You are a guest at the rotation site and are not entitled to special treatment.

You got a lot of ****ty advice in this thread. Mine is to be humble, contrite and ask what you can to do fix the situation.

OP is on an internet forum, he's simply writing out his gripes. You really think he's going to publicly call his preceptor a bozo? :laugh: You really think he's going to publicly say the preceptor should be fired? :laugh:

Obviously those things can be delivered more professionally to make his point. ;)

And your advice is costing him thousands of dollars, delaying his graduation, and potentially residency and job openings that may be provided to students who graduate on time.

OP is on an internet forum, he's simply writing out his gripes. You really think he's going to publicly call his preceptor a bozo? :laugh: You really think he's going to publicly say the preceptor should be fired? :laugh:

Obviously those things can be delivered more professionally to make his point. ;)

And your advice is costing him thousands of dollars, delaying his graduation, and potentially residency and job openings that may be provided to students who graduate on time.

Do you really think (are you CERTAIN) he wouldn't conduct himself unprofessionally in real life? Can you be sure? You can't... I've definitely had students say and do worse.

It's not my advice that caused him to fail the rotation. That's all him. He's responsible for his own education. His actions got him into this situation. How he conducts himself from this point forward MIGHT get him out of it. But not if he follows your advice to scoff at his preceptor and assume he can't fail a rotation unless he just "doesn't show up" or has knowledge deficits so severe they harm a patient. You're just flat out wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you really think (are you CERTAIN) he wouldn't conduct himself unprofessionally in real life? Can you be sure? You can't... I've definitely had students say and do worse.

It's not my advice that caused him to fail the rotation. That's all him. He's responsible for his own education. His actions got him into this situation. How he conducts himself from this point forward MIGHT get him out of it. But not if he follows your advice to scoff at his preceptor and assume he can't fail a rotation unless he just "doesn't show up" or has knowledge deficits so severe they harm a patient. You're just flat out wrong.

And you can? You are using the internet forum discussions to picture a person? He went through 3 years of pharmacy school and this was his last rotation (as I'm assuming he passed the rest). Thus, it's safe to assume that he can conduct himself fairly professionally. You think he can bullcrap his way through a pharmacy interview? Through a job interview (I'm sure he must have some type of job experience during his pharmacy school career).

Again, with the reading comprehension, I've stated there are 2 MAIN reasons why students fail (and there are other factors...) here is my post on that.

A preceptor straight up told me one time: There are only 2 ways you can fail a rotation (unless there are some crazy factors...)
1) you don't show up
2) you lack A TON of clinical knowledge that would be harmful to the patient

I think this is a crazy factor b/c I have NEVER heard or read about(and I rotated with 3 other pharmacy schools, at 4 different sites), among other experience, a student has failed b/c he didn't listen to a preceptor after one warning, while he was violating that to WORK UP HIS PATIENTS.

Secondly, he should scoff at his preceptor who failed him (if this is the entire story). Obviously, he shouldn't scoff at her publicly--again this is the internet forum, but he should not simply accept his fate and fight this. Did the preceptor warn the school? Did the preceptor have a written explanation of why the OP failed? OP stated the preceptor just pulled him aside and said he "MUST BE DISMISSED" for this. It's not that simple to fail a student; it's a very complicated process. The school is involved also. Read the OP's post again to see how ridiculous it sounds (assuming the OP's story again is the entire truth).

Again, there are always 2 sides to a story. I'm simply assuming the OP is the story. If he was failed for more reasons than just this, nothing he can do about that.

Again, I hope OP keeps us all updated with what is going on.

There are 2 sides to every story and we are only hearing yours...I can't think of any pharmacist/preceptor that I know that would purposely fail a student for no reason...it just a huge pain in the butt. What did your midpoint eval say? Maybe that will provide some clues...

Man, I feel like Sparda is posting in this thread under another name...

Hey D thanks for your advice. For all the other posts, I find it sad that you actually are blaming me. For your information the preceptor never said to not print out anything. The first time she had yelled at me we were meeting on campus and being that it was out of the hospital, despite the fact that I'd blacked out the name she said she'd prefer not to bring printed out materials out. Furthermore, I had printed out the entire MAR report that time, and she said she doesn't want us to be using hospital printers to print out heavy loads of material. She did not say don't ever print anything out at all. People print things out all over the place. There's folders with people's information lying around on her desk OPEN. All I did that day was print out ONE PAGE with some damn meds on it to do my assignment and SHRED the damn thing. I have no use for some strangers name and hosital ID number. I don't WANT to take it with me ANYWHERE. If i didn't need it to complete the assignments heck I woudln't even LOOK at it on the computer. Just cause some of you here can relate more to her than you can to me does not make it right to side with her and say I deserved being kicked out of a rotation for good for having done nothing against what she said. I did not "disobey" her at all and EVEN IF I HAD, this is not the military, she is not the damn president. She is not entitled to any more respect from me than what she gives me. Just because I am a student does not mean I'm a slave and a preceptor can talk to me however way they want and do whatever they want to me and I just "OBEY". what is this the dark ages????? Suppose she did even tell me not to print stuff out which she DIDN'T. I could have forgotten. I am human as is everyone else. People forget things and make mistakes. If you're telling me that she can do whatever she wants without having to prove anything then anyone could do anything they want to anyone no questions asked.

Look I'm not on any side. All I want is fairness as failing students on rotations is a very serious matter. What you need is PROOF. Do all what I advised. You need to show that you are a good student, and a good person.

Furthermore, is there a written policy in the rotation site that states that you can FAIL from printing out patient's info? Did she talk with you after the FIRST warning that you can FAIL from a 2nd violation? That warning should have been explicit and WRITTEN. That should have been provided to the school AND to you. And so on. Even in the company I work for, you need WRITTEN statements of your violations with you signing it as proof if you were ever to be fired. If your preceptor simply yelled at you one time for printing out patient's info and then failing you again, that preceptor is again WAY OUT OF LINE.

Get proof. Present it the right way.

It's amazing to see how you're taking someone's side who you don't even know anything about. You're going all out trying to defend someone for stepping all over someone's rights for kicks and laughs... If this is what the majority of people in the pharmacy setting think like I don't want to be anywhere around it. I haven't even done anything and you're saying I deserve getting kicked out on the 5th week of rotations..I wonder what you'd say to a student who got caught stealing bottles of C2s

OP, that's a lawful offense. I don't think it's the same thing you're experiencing.:eek:

That's BS...at EVERY rotation I have done thus far the preceptor printed out and gave me the patient info. As long as I was in the hosptial the info did not need to be blacked out but if I needed the info to complete my assignment all I had to do was blackout the patient info and take it with me.

OP if your story is true (benefit of the doubt here), I would not worry and I would not make up an entire rotation you need to make them find you a replacement NOW, not tomorrow because every day counts.

And for the record if you feel even slightly threatened or feel that your preceptor is being biased toward you speak up to your school early and things may have turned out a lot different.

HTH

And you can? You are using the internet forum discussions to picture a person? He went through 3 years of pharmacy school and this was his last rotation (as I'm assuming he passed the rest). Thus, it's safe to assume that he can conduct himself fairly professionally. You think he can bullcrap his way through a pharmacy interview? Through a job interview (I'm sure he must have some type of job experience during his pharmacy school career).

Again, with the reading comprehension...

Good of you to mock my reading comprehension when you don't even have the basic facts straight:

1) OP has not completed three years of pharmacy school. He's in a three year program, and is on rotations. So, at most, he's completed two years and is a little less than midway through his rotations.

2) OP did not fail his last rotation of pharmacy school. At most, he's had 3 or 4. He failed his current rotation on the last week of the rotation. Not the same as failing "his last rotation."

To answer the rest of your questions (which contain some pretty big assumptions), it's perfectly reasonable to think that someone who made it through the pharmacy interview process might lack maturity or professionalism. It is actually quite easy to BS a pharmacy school interview (or any interview). And there are PLENTY of pharmacy students who get to rotations never having worked a day in any setting, pharmacy or otherwise.

I can't completely assess his character any more than you can. But from his posts I get a general impression of someone who is a bit immature, hot-headed and doesn't take responsibility for his own shortcomings. Sadly, that's all too common amongst students today. Do you really think this is ALL his preceptor's fault (as he has stated)? That he bears NO responsibility? As an educator, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

Case in point:

HUMBLE FOR WHAT???? what have I done that I need to be humble and apologetic. I'm the one who has been violated here. Why do I need to go crawling in with my head down when I know I didn't do anything wrong? I'm not guilty.She is. If something like this had happened to you I doubt you'd be very "humble". It's easy to say since it's someone else it's happening to.

It's amazing to see how you're taking someone's side who you don't even know anything about. You're going all out trying to defend someone for stepping all over someone's rights for kicks and laughs... If this is what the majority of people in the pharmacy setting think like I don't want to be anywhere around it. I haven't even done anything and you're saying I deserve getting kicked out on the 5th week of rotations..I wonder what you'd say to a student who got caught stealing bottles of C2s

I'd say, "I've reported you to the police, your school and the Board of Pharmacy."

REALLY?!?!?

I don't know how truthful the OP is, but it's a good topic. There are preceptors who do abuse their position. My old pharmacy school has stopped using some pharmacists b/c of instances like this, although very rare.

This is why I hope EVERY school is very strict on their preceptors and rotations in general. The preceptors get evaluated by students at the end of every rotation, just as they evaluate the students. If the preceptors get poor marks, their position as a preceptor will be reassessed, just like the students. This check and mark system is very critical in creating great rotation sites, and learning experiences/environments for both the student and preceptors.

There are 2 sides to every story and we are only hearing yours...I can't think of any pharmacist/preceptor that I know that would purposely fail a student for no reason...it just a huge pain in the butt. What did your midpoint eval say? Maybe that will provide some clues...

Man, I feel like Sparda is posting in this thread under another name...

OMG no. No one would fail a student for fun or kicks. Failing a student is a HUGE pain. It's much easier to keep a marginal student around and just benignly neglect them, let them do their time and escape with their C or low B on the rotation. Failing a student means paperwork, and meetings, and possible remediation and other things that take my time away from what's really important: teaching and patient care. It's so much easier to just let them coast, but it doesn't do the student (or the profession) any favors. Sometimes failing a student is the absolute right thing to do.

It is basically just my word against hers at this point. And I've got a heck of a lot more on the line than she does.

And this is why you need to check the attitude, STAT. You have everything to lose. Sometimes being an adult means you suck it up and apologize for something, even if you think it wasn't totally your fault or that your actions were justified. Do you want to graduate on time or not?

Good of you to mock my reading comprehension when you don't even have the basic facts straight:

1) OP has not completed three years of pharmacy school. He's in a three year program, and is on rotations. So, at most, he's completed two years and is a little less than midway through his rotations.

2) OP did not fail his last rotation of pharmacy school. At most, he's had 3 or 4. He failed his current rotation on the last week of the rotation. Not the same as failing "his last rotation."

To answer the rest of your questions (which contain some pretty big assumptions), it's perfectly reasonable to think that someone who made it through the pharmacy interview process might lack maturity or professionalism. It is actually quite easy to BS a pharmacy school interview (or any interview). And there are PLENTY of pharmacy students who get to rotations never having worked a day in any setting, pharmacy or otherwise.

I can't completely assess his character any more than you can. But from his posts I get a general impression of someone who is a bit immature, hot-headed and doesn't take responsibility for his own shortcomings. Sadly, that's all too common amongst students today. Do you really think this is ALL his preceptor's fault (as he has stated)? That he bears NO responsibility? As an educator, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

Case in point:

Good catch. My mistake. I'm never one to be against people pointing out my mistakes.

Pharmacy school a professional graduate school. If you already have a preconception that it is easy for some students to BS the pharmacy school interview, then I guess you already have a bad image of particular students. Past experiences you would like to share?

And yes, plenty of pharmacy students nowadays lack experience in general. That's why as preceptors, you shouldn't hold that against them that harshly. Be aware that students DO make mistakes; they're students... They're there to learn, whether that would be clinical knowledge, or hospital/healthcare/pharmacy setting policies. Although they may be adults, pharmacy is a unique setting and you're teaching these students the importance of being a professional, and hopefully a great pharmacist. Pharmacy isn't like any other work setting, as you may know.

And to your last point, you're generalizing today's students once again. Again, bad experiences??? Thankfully, I've been fortunate to work with most preceptors/faculties who are very patient with students, and acknowledge that mistakes WILL be made.

Again, I've stated all my opinions with the premise that the OP's point of view is the entire truth. Obviously the preceptor isn't here to tell his/her story.

Do I think this is all the preceptor's fault? Hard to say. I've dealt with one extremely unreasonable preceptor before so it's hard for me to say that it's impossible. And I have confronted that preceptor myself.

Lazybug, whatever the situation may be for you currently, my advice for you is to think of the solution, not the problem. Even if your preceptor intentionally screwed you, if you dwell on your anger, your demeanor will not gain you sympathy from an appeals board.

OMG no. No one would fail a student for fun or kicks. Failing a student is a HUGE pain. It's much easier to keep a marginal student around and just benignly neglect them, let them do their time and escape with their C or low B on the rotation. Failing a student means paperwork, and meetings, and possible remediation and other things that take my time away from what's really important: teaching and patient care. It's so much easier to just let them coast, but it doesn't do the student (or the profession) any favors. Sometimes failing a student is the absolute right thing to do.

I thought you simply kick them out of the rotation and fail them. END OF STORY. :eek: But it's good to see you acknowledge how "hard" it is to fail a student--a last resort type of thing.

I thought you simply kick them out of the rotation and fail them. END OF STORY. :eek: But it's good to see you acknowledge how "hard" it is to fail a student--a last resort type of thing.

I was talking about the situation of a student with a repeat privacy violation. Yes, in that situation the student would most likely be removed from the rotation and receive a failing grade. End of story. I've worked places where one privacy violation is grounds for removal. I'm not just talking about HIPAA. There are workplaces with privacy policies more stringent/draconian than HIPAA, you know. Failing a student for privacy violations is not that difficult at all. In some places, it's automatic.

The students who are harder to fail are the ones who are chronically marginal. Frequently late, lazy, poor knowledge base, unwilling to put in the work, turn in half-ass assignments, lie, constantly ask to leave early, disappear for hours at a time, etc. Failing those types of students takes documentation and work. It would be much easier to just let them coast by. But that's not doing anyone any favors, is it?

You want specific examples? Here are a few:

Student A plagiarized his contribution to a project. He was assigned another project and plagiarized most of it off of Wikipedia.

Student B knew nothing. I mean, he couldn't list any ACE inhibitors, didn't know the relationship between TSH and T4 and didn't know how to monitor warfarin. He was from a Top 10 school.

Student C went to the library to "study" but instead of studying he fell asleep and missed three patient appointments. Other students had to cover those patients, despite not having worked them up ahead of time.

I had another career before pharmacy, and I don't think pharmacy is that different from other fields. Be on time, work hard, follow directions, and have a good attitude... those things are universal. I shouldn't have to TELL students not to plagiarize or cheat. I think it's reasonable to expect that students will have a basic level of knowledge or at least have the decency to work hard to rectify their deficits. I don't think students need to be instructed not to sleep on the job. These are just basic adult expectations.

I also have examples of fantastic students who went above and beyond. But that's not what we're discussing here, is it? :laugh:

Can you list some examples of good students on rotations? How can I be one of them?

Be polite and friendly and helpful. Don't act like you are too good to count pills or fill scripts. Spend the first few days shadowing the technicians to get a feel for what the workflow is in the pharmacy.

Know your requirements. If you have to write a DI newsletter or organize a health fair, don't want until week 5 of your 6 week rotation to spring it on me. This will be particularly important if you are rotating with a community preceptor who may or may not be familiar with the specifics of what items your school requires for your portfolio or for graduation.

Let your preceptors know in advance if you need time off for interviews or conferences. I usually don't care, but I like to know more than a day or two ahead of time.

Don't BS. If you've never reconstituted an antibiotic or taken a new RX "live" on the phone with a doctor or transferred a script to another pharmacy, don't try to wing it. Let me know what your experience level is and we can work with it. I don't want to undo mistakes you made because you were afraid to speak up. I'd much rather teach you the skills on the front end.

Get a notebook and write things down. Refer to it a lot. Don't ask the same questions over and over. No one likes that.

If you need to do a project or presentation, propose something that interests you but is also relevant to the site. I'd particularly like something that benefits my employees and helps them expand their knowledge base. Going waaaaaaaay back to my IPPE rotation at an institutional outpatient pharmacy, my presentation was on how to use the new glucometer that had just come on formulary. My fellow student presented on C.diff treatment, which was interesting but not especially practical for that setting.

If you can think of a way to improve a process or a service, bring it up. Offer to do it. I have a student who works for my company currently... he's awesome. We work from a shared list of patients that tracks reviews and interventions. He's just overhauled the spreadsheet to make it more functional for me (mostly tracking completion rates and billing). It's great. Things like that.

I know the OP didn't take it out of the hospital. I was referring to Sparda's post. lol

something doesn't add up in this story though. OP, aside from this, what specifically did the preceptor say/do that gives you the impression they don't like you?

Well yeah, the only identifiers I kept on there were MR/patient#, age, and initials and room number.

LazyBug, if everything you say is true, then you have options. Many schools have requirements in place in order to fail a student. For example, they must write down student did this and is in danger of failing rotation at the midpoint evaluation. Sometimes they may also have to contact the rotation coordinator before failing you. Check to see if your preceptor fulfilled these steps.

Try talking to your preceptor about why he/she failed you then give your side of what happened. While you're talking, be professional but don't admit you are wrong if you are not. You have to stand your ground. Again, be professional.

If that doesn't work, take it up to the rotation coordinator. Try to get the other students and previous preceptors to back you up.

If that doesn't work, file through the school's appeal process.

If that doesn't work, you're F******

Hope this helps.

That's the one where you stabbed someone right?

I never stabbed anyone while on rotations.

However, there was a rotation where we went around and delivered supply kits for people who came to the organization and registered as intravenous drug users. Carried many weapons during that rotations. Liked that rotation and passed it. It was a rule that we had to wear street clothes at all times.

I never stabbed anyone while on rotations.

However, there was a rotation where we went around and delivered supply kits for people who came to the organization and registered as intravenous drug users. Carried many weapons during that rotations. Liked that rotation and passed it. It was a rule that we had to wear street clothes at all times.

I remember now. It was in the stolen wallet thread that you said you stabbed a guy in his hand. For some reason I thought it was when you were on rotation :p

I remember now. It was in the stolen wallet thread that you said you stabbed a guy in his hand. For some reason I thought it was when you were on rotation :p

Yep, I was being mugged coming home from undergrad one night in Downtown Brooklyn and once I realized the ******* wasn't armed I stabbed the guy. (He was still probably going to attempt to mug me based on his size alone.)

How did I realize the guy wasn't armed? He had his hand inside his jacket pocket in the shape of a gun, and when I was handing over my wallet, this ******* takes his "gun hand" out of his pocket to receive the wallet. :laugh:

I'm curious as to how this conversation got to where it is

Lazybug, conversations get threadjacked around here all the time. Oh, and one other thing. If that is you in the photo, you might want to remove it for now, because you never know who might be lurking.

Lazybug, conversations get threadjacked around here all the time. Oh, and one other thing. If that is you in the photo, you might want to remove it for now, because you never know who might be lurking.

I was thinking the same thing. If I called my preceptor a bozo who should be fired, I wouldn't want her to see my picture next to those comments. :laugh:

And you think I'd care about what she thinks because???