UMDSOP vs Rutgers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PaulieK324

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I know many people are pessimistic about the future of pharmacy and how saturated it is, I would like people to just keep those thoughts to themselves, since I am not asking about that.
I got into both Rutgers and UMB SOP's. I would be going in as a transfer to Rutgers. I am having a very difficult time deciding where to go. I would not be eligible for in-state tuition for either of these schools initially, and I got similar financial aid packages to both.

Please share thoughts or experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
I know many people are pessimistic about the future of pharmacy and how saturated it is, I would like people to just keep those thoughts to themselves, since I am not asking about that.
I got into both Rutgers and UMB SOP's. I would be going in as a transfer to Rutgers. I am having a very difficult time deciding where to go. I would not be eligible for in-state tuition for either of these schools initially, and I got similar financial aid packages to both.

UMB SOP = University of Maryland?

Since the financial packages are similar, choose the one you felt like "meshed" with you better. Else, choose Maryland.

UMB SOP = University of Maryland?

Since the financial packages are similar, choose the one you felt like "meshed" with you better. Else, choose Maryland.

Yeah I've heard some students refer to it as University of Baltimore too haha. Thank you for your response!

Hello!

If cost is a wash between the schools, I concur with the above post. Go with what location matches your own criteria. Otherwise, I always put priority on the cost of a school. Your wallet will thank you for it.