Rutgers EMSOP pharmacy acceptance Starting Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Misspharmd92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't found any threads on Rutgers EMSOP Pharmacy class of 2022, coming in as a transfer. Wondering if anyone has heard back? If so, what are your stats? My application still says in process.
Thank you !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I haven't found any threads on Rutgers EMSOP Pharmacy class of 2022, coming in as a transfer. Wondering if anyone has heard back? If so, what are your stats? My application still says in process.
Thank you !

I’m in the same boat as you as a transfer and my application is still in process. I’m not sure how long it’ll take for them to message for an interview

I’m in the same boat as you as a transfer and my application is still in process. I’m not sure how long it’ll take for them to message for an interview
That's good to know! If you don't mind me asking, are your stats really good? I'm afraid I didn't get an interview yet because I'm not that competitive

Members don't see this ad :)
That's good to know! If you don't mind me asking, are your stats really good? I'm afraid I didn't get an interview yet because I'm not that competitive
I’m in the middle. One of my coworkers that’s in the pharmacy school at Rutgers got an easy in because of her bachelors in chemistry. So I’m basically following the same path as her, but who knows. I heard transfers are usually what’s left over in the process :\

I also applied as a transfer and my application status changed today after interviewing last week! I also have had trouble finding pages for the Class of 2022 and other incoming transfers.
Nice, congrats!! Did you get a response yet? How did they contact you? What are your stats?

I got in! They also changed my status on the undergraduate admissions site! Best of luck

My status changed to spring 2018 grades required. Did that happen to anyone?