Rutgers Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

am1098

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows what the average GPA and PCAT are for Rutgers Pharmacy; is there a cut off range? And any tips on applying to RU Pharm?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Anyone knows what the average GPA and PCAT are for Rutgers Pharmacy; is there a cut off range? And any tips on applying to RU Pharm?

Hi,

I don't know the average PCAT scores for Rutgers but I do know their average GPA is a 3.5 or higher. The minimum to apply is 2.8. I'm applying to Rutgers Pharmacy school for the fall 2020 semester and it's my #1 choice. I spoke to current students and a professor at Rutgers Pharm recently and they said to focus on grades and PCAT. If the GPA is not where it's supposed to be then they look at other factors that can increase your chances of getting in like extracurriculars, pharmacy experience, LOR, volunteer work, essays, etc. I hope this helps and wish you all the best with the application process!! Are you applying anywhere else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I don't know the average PCAT scores for Rutgers but I do know their average GPA is a 3.5 or higher. The minimum to apply is 2.8. I'm applying to Rutgers Pharmacy school for the fall 2020 semester and it's my #1 choice. I spoke to current students and a professor at Rutgers Pharm recently and they said to focus on grades and PCAT. If the GPA is not where it's supposed to be then they look at other factors that can increase your chances of getting in like extracurriculars, pharmacy experience, LOR, volunteer work, essays, etc. I hope this helps and wish you all the best with the application process!! Are you applying anywhere else?
Thanks same to you. It's my #1 choice too. And yes I'm applying to other programs like MCPHS accelerated program, Temple, and FDU.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks same to you. It's my #1 choice too. And yes I'm applying to other programs like MCPHS accelerated program, Temple, and FDU.
That's great! Along with Rutgers, I'm applying to Temple, ACPHS, University of Kentucky and University of Maryland. Also, Temple no longer requires the PCAT. They announced it a few days ago, and the same goes for Kentucky.