This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drose234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Couldn't find a page on facebook or student doctor so I wanted to start my own forum!

I am super excited to get to know all my classmates! So, if you've been accepted into UIC and plan on attending in the Fall I'd love to hear from you all!

I'm currently in my gap year working in the burbs of Chicago In undergrad, I majored in Exercise Science at Elmhurst College.

Going to UIC was a no-brainer to me. I wanted to stay close to home. Also, the cost and location were ideal compared to most DPT programs! I am super excited to start!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending the UIC Jan 11th open house as well!

Hello! I’ve been accepted and am struggling between UIC and Rosalind right now. I’m in palatine so the commute is less but I’m still leaning towards UIC because of their reputation and student opportunities. CONGRATS! I have to decide by Friday.
Hey Bebee, sorry I just saw this now! What decision did you make?!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be going to Uic as well!! I can't wait to meet you guys

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 user
I plan on applying to UIC next cycle, would you all mind sharing your stats if it's not too much to ask?

I plan on applying to UIC next cycle, would you all mind sharing your stats if it's not too much to ask?

3.51 cumulative GPA, 3.77 most recent 60 credits, 4.0 prerequisite GPA, 326 gre (164 verbal, 162 quantitative, 5.0 writing), 40 inpatient observation hours (20 acute care, 20 snf), 80 outpatient observation hours

So i just got my acceptance to UICs DPT program which was my top choice after being on the waitlist. But i already accepted another offer since it had been so long. Is it okay to rescind your decision after accepting it for another school? I just need some opinions.

So i just got my acceptance to UICs DPT program which was my top choice after being on the waitlist. But i already accepted another offer since it had been so long. Is it okay to rescind your decision after accepting it for another school? I just need some opinions.
Of course it is, but you just probably lose out on the deposit.