UIC Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuinnWatson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the entering UIC class of 2014!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone accepted....does anybody know anything about when 2nd look days are? (assuming there is one)

Oh good question, does UIC usually do these? Considering I interviewed in Peoria, and got Chicago it'd be more like my first look.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone going a route different than Chicago?

Congrats, guys! BRO, I got your PM :)

I'm at the Urbana campus (Rockford track) - if any of you are bound for this track (or Peoria), I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

Merry Christmas!

Oh good question, does UIC usually do these? Considering I interviewed in Peoria, and got Chicago it'd be more like my first look.

Yes, UIC typically does a Second Look Day. If they keep their procedure the same, there is only a 2nd Look Day at the Chicago site. (Sorry for the folks that are placed in the UPR track...though it wouldn't make much sense to take a second look at UIC for the site you won't be in...as the information presented is partially site specific + tours)

Last year, the 2nd Look Day was the last weekend in April on Friday, conveniently the same weekend as Rush's 2nd Look Day (which was on Saturday). You should get an email about it and, I believe, an actual mail invite sometime in March (if they have the same timeline as last year).

If anyone has questions about UIC (and specifically the Chicago site), feel free to PM me or post any questions.

Yes, UIC typically does a Second Look Day. If they keep their procedure the same, there is only a 2nd Look Day at the Chicago site. (Sorry for the folks that are placed in the UPR track...though it wouldn't make much sense to take a second look at UIC for the site you won't be in...as the information presented is partially site specific + tours)

Last year, the 2nd Look Day was the last weekend in April on Friday, conveniently the same weekend as Rush's 2nd Look Day (which was on Saturday). You should get an email about it and, I believe, an actual mail invite sometime in March (if they have the same timeline as last year).

If anyone has questions about UIC (and specifically the Chicago site), feel free to PM me or post any questions.

Thanks for the info! I was wondering what most individuals did about housing. Where do most students live? Also, from your experience what do you think is the furthest that you would live from campus (ie. via public transportation)? I'd love to live close to campus obviously but some of the stuff I've seen can get pretty expensive for what I would like.

Thanks for the info! I was wondering what most individuals did about housing. Where do most students live? Also, from your experience what do you think is the furthest that you would live from campus (ie. via public transportation)? I'd love to live close to campus obviously but some of the stuff I've seen can get pretty expensive for what I would like.

No problem.

As for housing, everybody does something a bit different. I'd say 15-20% of our class lives in SSR ("Single Student Residence"), the University Housing option. Pros of this include being super close to class (it's across the street from the College of Medicine). Cons of it include it being a glorified dorm. (You have your own room, but there is a shared bathroom/kitchenette/living area.)

I think a majority live in apartments within walking distance of the College of Medicine. Still others live further away and come to class via public transportation. And a few live in the suburbs and commute. It's all up to your own needs/wants.

As for those living in the City, I think the furthest most people live is Wicker Park. I'd just suggest to make sure wherever you are looking into housing has good access to the El. The Pink Line Polk stop is a block and a half from the College of Medicine.

As for me, I originally was looking into SSR for housing. However, after visiting and touring the place, I found I absolutely hated it. So, I looked into apartments near the College of Medicine. The Tri-Taylor area west of the COM (and west of Damen) has a connotation of being a more 'dangerous area'--but, quite a few M1s live there, as it is a convenient location and relatively cheap (for the area). I live in Little Italy--between the east and west campuses of UIC--and have it found to be ideal for my needs; many other med students live in this area.

Hope this helps!

Oh, I forgot to mention:

You may want to check out UIC's off campus housing site (found here: http://www.housing.uic.edu/offcampus/ )

You can log in as a student (type in anything for username and password)--and search both ads posted by landlords in the area and ads posted by students looking for roommates.

Craigslist is also a good resource for finding available apartments.

when do people usually arrange where they will be living? during the summer, or even sooner?

when do people usually arrange where they will be living? during the summer, or even sooner?

From what I've seen, during the summer is typically normal. Unless you're going the SSR option (University dorm), which you can apply earlier.

Most landlords don't start showing properties until about 2 months before they're available. So if you're looking to move in August 1, end of May/beginning of June is a pretty good time to find a place. However, some people decide to move earlier--like mid-June or July, so obviously finding a place before that would be best.

So I was wondering what are the odds of me getting into the Chicago campus this late? I submitted my forms that were due on the 8th. Also, would you recommend a car if I get into Chicago?

So I was wondering what are the odds of me getting into the Chicago campus this late? I submitted my forms that were due on the 8th. Also, would you recommend a car if I get into Chicago?

Honestly, it is hard to tell the odds of getting into the Chicago campus at this point. How the administration assigns people to campuses (other than somewhat of a first come, first served policy) is somewhat obscure. From personal experience, I was assigned Chicago at the end of January--but others I know were accepted earlier and placed elsewhere. Still others petition--and can get in as late as sometime in the summer. With people accepting--and then releasing their spots as they finalize their choice of school, I'd imagine there is some chance of getting Chicago even this late. (However, I do not have an insider information...so this is just my educated guess.)

You don't need a car in Chicago. You probably won't be driving to campus--as public transportation is much more convenient (and your tuition pays for a U-Pass, which allows you 'free' access to the Chicago CTA system--buses and the El). Plus, parking is a nightmare. You may need a car when you're an M3/M4--but, then again, you may be able to public transit then too. I'd recommend against a car.

(NB: Keep in mind that the other campuses of UIC have excellent programs and opportunities. Each campus is just a little different--and the structure of classes also differs. However, UIC strives to maintain the same standards for all the campuses. So, even if you don't get assigned to Chicago, you'll still be getting a great medical education.)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to say that I was accepted in mid-November, and was "sure" from reading these boards I would get Chicago... I got Rockford...

I ended up going to a different school, but just wanted to give you some more data. I think there is more to it than first come first serve.

Honestly, it is hard to tell the odds of getting into the Chicago campus at this point. How the administration assigns people to campuses (other than somewhat of a first come, first served policy) is somewhat obscure. From personal experience, I was assigned Chicago at the end of January--but others I know were accepted earlier and placed elsewhere. Still others petition--and can get in as late as sometime in the summer. With people accepting--and then releasing their spots as they finalize their choice of school, I'd imagine there is some chance of getting Chicago even this late. (However, I do not have an insider information...so this is just my educated guess.)

You don't need a car in Chicago. You probably won't be driving to campus--as public transportation is much more convenient (and your tuition pays for a U-Pass, which allows you 'free' access to the Chicago CTA system--buses and the El). Plus, parking is a nightmare. You may need a car when you're an M3/M4--but, then again, you may be able to public transit then too. I'd recommend against a car.

(NB: Keep in mind that the other campuses of UIC have excellent programs and opportunities. Each campus is just a little different--and the structure of classes also differs. However, UIC strives to maintain the same standards for all the campuses. So, even if you don't get assigned to Chicago, you'll still be getting a great medical education.)

Do you not have a car? I didn't have a car my first year of undergrad and I hated it (although I wasn't in a big city like chicago I just like being able to go wherever I want whenever I want)!! I think having a car would largely depend on where you live and how close in proximity it was to the essentials including public transportation. I live in Chicago and I can't imagine not having a car, but that's probably because I travel all around the city as all of my family etc. is here. I know I won't be using it to go to school though so I'm looking to live in areas that are close to public transportation or close enough to walk/bike to school. How does grocery shopping work w/o one unless you live right next door...

Do you not have a car? I didn't have a car my first year of undergrad and I hated it (although I wasn't in a big city like chicago I just like being able to go wherever I want whenever I want)!! I think having a car would largely depend on where you live and how close in proximity it was to the essentials including public transportation. I live in Chicago and I can't imagine not having a car, but that's probably because I travel all around the city as all of my family etc. is here. I know I won't be using it to go to school though so I'm looking to live in areas that are close to public transportation or close enough to walk/bike to school. How does grocery shopping work w/o one unless you live right next door...

Actually, I do have a car. (Apparently, I'm a hypocrite...) But, I rarely use it. So, all in all, it is not necessary. I actually just use it to drive to my family's place in the 'burbs once in a while (maybe once a month)--but if I didn't have it, I could just as easily take the El downtown and metra it out to the 'burbs. If I didn't already have a car, I wouldn't have gone out and bought one.

Groceries as easily obtainable without a car. You can mooch off someone who has one (I've seen many people in my class offer when they're going). You can walk and carry it back (or take the bus). You just have to alter your buying habits to make sure you can carry it all back with you--and bring things like backpacks, etc. to put groceries into in order to make it easier to transport. (This is from personal experience. You could also invest in a collapsible cart and use that if you want; this is what I did when I lived in a city out east and had no car....worked quite well.) There's a Jewel at the corner of Ashland and Roosevelt--so it's easy to get there and back (depending on where you live) by foot or bus. Other people who live closer to the loop have grocery stores within walking distance of them.

So, do you need a car? No. You can survive without one. Should you buy one if you don't have one? I wouldn't recommend it--you're already going to be taking out a ton of loans for tuition, that I wouldn't take on the additional debt. (Plus, don't forget, you'll have to pay for a city sticker--and depending on where you live, either a parking spot or a residential sticker.)

I definitely get what you're saying I just felt lost without one when I didn't have one because I was used to having one. I certainly wouldn't think it would be necessary to buy one to live in a city like chicago. I'm all too familiar with the "car mooching"...as I commonly drove my carless friends places in undergrad :) I really like the tri taylor area...I was driving around yesterday and saw that there are a tons of places that had "apartment for rent" signs up. I haven't seen very many listings on craigslist or other apartment search engines for that area so is just calling up places that I've seen the best route in addition to using the UIC apartment finder website?

I definitely get what you're saying I just felt lost without one when I didn't have one because I was used to having one. I certainly wouldn't think it would be necessary to buy one to live in a city like chicago. I'm all too familiar with the "car mooching"...as I commonly drove my carless friends places in undergrad :) I really like the tri taylor area...I was driving around yesterday and saw that there are a tons of places that had "apartment for rent" signs up. I haven't seen very many listings on craigslist or other apartment search engines for that area so is just calling up places that I've seen the best route in addition to using the UIC apartment finder website?

When I was looking for places, I scouted the area first for places with "for rent" signs--and scoured craigslist and the UIC off-campus site. I just called up the numbers on the for rent signs and asked for more information on amenities and rent--and then set up appointments if I was interested. As I recall, the majority of the places I looked at was from "for rent" signs and the UIC off-campus site; craigslist only netted a few places I was interested in and looked at.

When I was looking for places, I scouted the area first for places with "for rent" signs--and scoured craigslist and the UIC off-campus site. I just called up the numbers on the for rent signs and asked for more information on amenities and rent--and then set up appointments if I was interested. As I recall, the majority of the places I looked at was from "for rent" signs and the UIC off-campus site; craigslist only netted a few places I was interested in and looked at.

Yeah, after seeing how many for rent signs there are I figure that's what I'll have to do....because craigslist isn't working for me in the areas that I want. Thanks a lot for all of your help!

I was looking at the schedule/calendar that is on the UIC website, and it shows gross anatomy lab everyday of the week for a couple of hours everyday. Are you really in lab this much, or are there different sections that rotate through the lab... I am guessing that 175 students can't be in the lab at once, right?

Here is the calendar: http://chicago.medicine.uic.edu/dep...te_medical_education/m1___m2_block_schedules/

I was wondering about anatomy as well....that schedule is definitely intense! I remember being told that they break up dissections into groups and rotate teaching the rest of your group? How does that work bambi? Also about ECM...does everyone go to that class at the same time or is that broken up into groups etc.?

Anatomy: Each body gets 8 students. Every week 2 students dissect on Tu/Th. On W/F those 2 students teach for an hour to the other 6 about what they did. So for the entire course, you dissect 4 weeks and teach 4 times.

ECM: The workshops you see listed in the schedule right now are only attended once. Once you have completed that workshop, you are done and those afternoons become free.

Yep, sincity is correct. This year is a new format for anatomy (based on the input from last year's class)--so there may or may not be some tweaks next year. The new 'on-call' schedule for anatomy dissection seems to be working well--as you are then responsible for teaching everything to those who didn't dissect.

ECM's schedule is probably the most confusing of all the courses. There are some plenaries in which everyone goes, there are concurrent ECM small groups, and then there's the ECM workshop schedule (4 of these workshops your first year) in which each group is scheduled for a different time.

I know someone asked previously what format UIC has for courses--if it's systems based, or PBL or small group or lecture or whatnot. It's kind of "all of the above"--but mainly lecture heavy. In previous years, you had distinct courses (Physiology, Biochemistry, Histology, Neuro, Anatomy, etc.) that just followed their own schedules without much alignment. Recently, they've tried to align the content of some of the courses to make it systems-based...but it is by no means perfect. Last semester, we did Thorax/Abdomen in Anatomy which kind of correlated to our Cardio/Respiratory/GI/Renal sections in physiology--and histology more or less tried to follow suit. Right now, we're doing neuroanatomy which aligns with neurophysiology and our Head/Neck unit in Anatomy. Most mornings are filled with lecture, anatomy lab current dominates afternoons, and small groups are really only in ECM as of right now (fall Biochemistry has a minimal small group component).

UIC maintains an M1/M2 Curriculum committee, comprised of both students and professors, that regularly looks at the content and structure of courses. So, the schedule we have this year might not be the exact schedule you have next year.

If you attend every lecture and workshop and lab that you are assigned to, about how much time is spent at school and about how much time are you allowed to study independently (free time)? I guess what I am asking... Can you give what a typical week/day looks like? It seems like schools very so much. Thanks so much!

Hey I was wondering if any of you thought living in hyde park would be too far? I'm working right now until school starts and am anxious (slash my mother is also anxious) for me to get out of the house. I found a really good deal there through a friend of the family...I mapped it out on trip planner, it looks like it would take about 40 minutes with public transportation in the mornings.

Hawaii: Hmmm, each week is a bit different (as you might be able to tell from the online schedule). I'd estimate 30 hours or so of lecture/lab/workshops each week.

MyBubbles: In my opinion, Hyde Park is a bit far. Keep in mind that 40 minutes might be the "ideal" transportation time, but will increase during the winter, etc. But, if you think it's best for your situation, go for it. (If you want cheaper places to live that are semi-close, look in Pilsen or Tri-Taylor...somewhat less reputable places in terms of safety, but do the trick for some.) My honest opinion is that if paying a bit more/month will be more hospitable to your studies (in terms of more time to study, convenience of being closer in case you want to do extra hours in anatomy lab, etc.), you should do that. Most of us will be in loads of debt in fours years, that an extra 200 or so a month isn't that much more--especially if it helps your studies. But, that's just my opinion.

So it looks like I have been placed on the Urbana-Peoria track. Is there a thread that covers these other campuses better? If not, does anybody know what the cost of attendance is for Urbana...I know its probably a bit lower than Chicago (for the Housing, transportation, etc.)

Hey I was wondering if any of you thought living in hyde park would be too far? I'm working right now until school starts and am anxious (slash my mother is also anxious) for me to get out of the house. I found a really good deal there through a friend of the family...I mapped it out on trip planner, it looks like it would take about 40 minutes with public transportation in the mornings.
I live in Hyde Park right now as an undergrad at UChicago. Personally, I wouldn't really recommend public transportation from here to UIC. You'd most likely end up taking the bus to the red or green line station, taking the train for about 20 minutes, transferring to the pink line, and getting off at the medical district. From my experiences, the 55 bus in Hyde Park, which you would use to get to either train station, is generally unreliable and the stations themselves are really sketchy at night when you're waiting to take the bus back. 40 minutes or so sounds about right, though depending on the bus it might take 5-10 mins longer.

That said, a friend of mine lives in Hyde Park and either commutes or drives to UIC at the medical district everyday. Driving would cut your commute to ~20 mins, though parking in Hyde Park usually sucks, depending on where you live.

I live in Hyde Park right now as an undergrad at UChicago. Personally, I wouldn't really recommend public transportation from here to UIC. You'd most likely end up taking the bus to the red or green line station, taking the train for about 20 minutes, transferring to the pink line, and getting off at the medical district. From my experiences, the 55 bus in Hyde Park, which you would use to get to either train station, is generally unreliable and the stations themselves are really sketchy at night when you're waiting to take the bus back. 40 minutes or so sounds about right, though depending on the bus it might take 5-10 mins longer.

That said, a friend of mine lives in Hyde Park and either commutes or drives to UIC at the medical district everyday. Driving would cut your commute to ~20 mins, though parking in Hyde Park usually sucks, depending on where you live.

Well the bus stop by the place I'm looking isn't bad and it does have a parking spot. I'm not thrilled about living that far away but it really is a great deal. I like the tri-taylor area but I'll have to do more "work" there as I haven't really found anything in my price range online. I'll have to start calling place I see when I drive by. I have a car but I hear parking on campus is horrible and nobody does it. Is this true? Are there non-permit streets anywhere in walking distance to campus? I currently live in the south loop area and there are a few spots I know where you can park for free...but in general I know parking in chicago sucks!

Well the bus stop by the place I'm looking isn't bad and it does have a parking spot. I'm not thrilled about living that far away but it really is a great deal. I like the tri-taylor area but I'll have to do more "work" there as I haven't really found anything in my price range online. I'll have to start calling place I see when I drive by. I have a car but I hear parking on campus is horrible and nobody does it. Is this true? Are there non-permit streets anywhere in walking distance to campus? I currently live in the south loop area and there are a few spots I know where you can park for free...but in general I know parking in chicago sucks!
Virtually all parking on the streets at or around the campus is non-permit (only a couple of streets directly around the hospital are temp parking spots). Actually if you're just looking to park somewhere in the evening (like in your case) you'll be ok. The main problem is looking for spots on campus south of 55th in the morning, but later on in the day you shouldn't have too many problems. Really the only people who have cars are the ones who live outside of HP, and they're gone by the evening.

Virtually all parking on the streets at or around the campus is non-permit (only a couple of streets directly around the hospital are temp parking spots). Actually if you're just looking to park somewhere in the evening (like in your case) you'll be ok. The main problem is looking for spots on campus south of 55th in the morning, but later on in the day you shouldn't have too many problems. Really the only people who have cars are the ones who live outside of HP, and they're gone by the evening.

hmm are you talking about uchicago or uic? I was referring to the parking situation at UICs campus...I hear its not great which is why most ppl walk/bike/cta it

hmm are you talking about uchicago or uic? I was referring to the parking situation at UICs campus...I hear its not great which is why most ppl walk/bike/cta it
oops, I misread, sorry. I can't comment about the parking at UIC

So it looks like I have been placed on the Urbana-Peoria track. Is there a thread that covers these other campuses better? If not, does anybody know what the cost of attendance is for Urbana...I know its probably a bit lower than Chicago (for the Housing, transportation, etc.)

The tuition is the same. Fees may differ.

Housing will definitely be cheaper.

This has the estimated expenses for in-state and out-of-state for class of 2013. I don't know how long this file will be available, so sorry if the link dies.

Anatomy: Each body gets 8 students. Every week 2 students dissect on Tu/Th. On W/F those 2 students teach for an hour to the other 6 about what they did. So for the entire course, you dissect 4 weeks and teach 4 times.

ECM: The workshops you see listed in the schedule right now are only attended once. Once you have completed that workshop, you are done and those afternoons become free.

Urbana M1 is set up a bit differently. If anyone has ?s, just ask :)

First, many well deserved congratulations to you all.

I skimmed through some postings, just thought I would give you my input. I'm a current M1.5 and I came from out of state where a car was essential to life. I didn't really think I would need one being close to a bus and el stop. I lasted less than 2 months without one. It may just be that I'm not used to depending on the trains/bus system to get me around, but I found that it took me anywhere from 45min - hour to get to class every day no matter what combination of routes I used. I shelled out the money for an on campus spot (probably the biggest disadvantage to driving) and now I get to school 10 - 15 minutes. Essential, because you'll find the thing that you never have enough of this year is not money, food, or social life but simply time :)

Regarding living situations, like I said I'm an import to the Chicago area so all of my searching was done through Craigslist and phone calls. I moved with my boyfriend, so we came up a little over a month before moving and set up appointments for top runners. Saw about 12 places in 3 days, but had an apartment before we returned home. I live about 7 miles north of school in Avondale/Logan square and I love the area, no permit parking and there's always a spot on the street. But I've been to classmate's places and you can find some really nice places near school. A plus is the Red car service if you're worried about safety at night - it's a free service and at night you can call and they will come pick you up and take you places nearby.

And finally, the schedule does look alot more daunting than it is. You'll find your own groove for how much time you want to spend in labs/lectures/libraries/at home studying, so don't worry so much. Just enjoy your time before starting!

Regarding a previous question, how is the proposed 20% tuition hike going to affect the med students? Will this apply to us as well? I'm really concerned about this...

Regarding a previous question, how is the proposed 20% tuition hike going to affect the med students? Will this apply to us as well? I'm really concerned about this...

Unfortunately, tuition won't be set until the June Board of Trustees meeting. However, we have been told that, while there will be a tuition increase, it won't be as high as 20%. Right now, it's estimated to be around 12%.

Sorry about putting a random question in here, but I am still waiting to hear if I am even getting an interview. I have not gotten a rejection letter or email or anything. Does anyone know how late they send interview invites?

anyone know the dress code for the second look day?

I'm not sure if anyone can answer this... But, here it goes.

I was wondering if someone could chime in about what types of health plans people get? I'm married and have a daughter and I was wondering if the UIC plan is any good for a family?

anyone know the dress code for the second look day?

no idea I was thinking business casual?

Has anybody received anything else about the 2nd day look or from the school after the site placement letter?

When will we receive more info?

no idea I was thinking business casual?

Has anybody received anything else about the 2nd day look or from the school after the site placement letter?

When will we receive more info?

I got this a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since. I got my site placement back in November. Did you get this?

Dear Admitted Student to the Class of 2014:

Attached please find an announcement for the upcoming "Second Look at the University of Illinois College of Medicine" program which will take place on Friday, April 23rd from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM. This is an excellent opportunity to see the campus, meet additional faculty, current medical students and key members of administrative and support offices.

More detailed information and tentative agenda will follow soon. We all look forward to seeing you at this event.

I got this a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since. I got my site placement back in November. Did you get this?

Dear Admitted Student to the Class of 2014:

Attached please find an announcement for the upcoming "Second Look at the University of Illinois College of Medicine" program which will take place on Friday, April 23rd from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM. This is an excellent opportunity to see the campus, meet additional faculty, current medical students and key members of administrative and support offices.

More detailed information and tentative agenda will follow soon. We all look forward to seeing you at this event.

Yeah I got that one. I think someone in the pre-allo school thread mentioned receiving a letter talking about on campus housing (not that I'm interested but still lol). I haven't gotten anything else in the mail...

I'm not sure if anyone can answer this... But, here it goes.

I was wondering if someone could chime in about what types of health plans people get? I'm married and have a daughter and I was wondering if the UIC plan is any good for a family?

You can check out more info on the health plan at UIC here: http://www.uic.edu/hsc/campuscare/

NB: If you are assigned to UPR, health coverage for your first year in Urbana is through UIUC. More info here: http://www.si.uiuc.edu/
When you go to Peoria or Rockford, you are then under Campus Care as above.

I am a current M1 with a 3-bedroom 2-bath apartment just minutes from College of Medicine West and looking for 2 medical students to fill in 2 bedrooms. 2500 sq.ft. of living space and stunning throughout. $650 for each room available July 1, 2010 for an entire year. Features:

*Hardwood floors throughout
*Full-sized in-unit washer & dryer
*Granite countertops
*Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
*Marble bathrooms
*Skylights
*Recessed lights
*2 bay windows with large window seat
*10' ceilings
*Crown molding
*Central air
*Plenty of storage rooms
*Quiet neighborhood of stone and brick 3-flats.
*Located in Little Italy at Lexington & Laflin, 3 blocks from pink and blue lines and buses to anywhere downtown
*Taylor St. dining and bars just 2 blocks away
*Bedrooms available have large windows, both closet doors are entirely mirrors, shelf organizer in closet of one bedroom.
*Bedroom 1 is 11 x 13, bedroom 2 is 11 x 10 but same rent because bedroom 2 has additional features.

A bit about me… I am very clean, have no pets, do not smoke, cook often, am quiet, and am very considerate. You can be a girl or guy as long as you're considerate and clean. I'm looking for fellow medical students because we can all appreciate each other's stress and need to study. Send me a message or e-mail me at [email protected] for more pictures, information, or to come by and see the place!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48977085@N06/4483894015/in/photostream/
photostream
photostream