UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On October 11th

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually happens after California schools send out acceptance.
Do the schools call a candidate by themselves if they have been selected from alternate list or the candidate has to keep calling them and confirm the status?

Hi guys..Have they sent rejection letter to any of the interviewed student.? or it is just to students without interview call..??

Do the schools call a candidate by themselves if they have been selected from alternate list or the candidate has to keep calling them and confirm the status?

Every school informs a candidate if they have been accepted off the alternate list.

Anybody knows if someone declining UIC and getting into another schools, any idea????

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Folks,
I am planning to apply to UIC next CAAPID cycle. My GPA is in the low 3s. Does anyone know whats the lowest GPA that UIC has acceptedin the past years. Any suggestions from seniors on how I can improve my resume. Thanks.

Hi Folks,
I am planning to apply to UIC next CAAPID cycle. My GPA is in the low 3s. Does anyone know whats the lowest GPA that UIC has acceptedin the past years. Any suggestions from seniors on how I can improve my resume. Thanks.

The lowest I can remember is 1.97... On the other hand there are also a few 4.0...

Selection and acceptance is based in much much more than just one number on your application...

The lowest I can remember is 1.97... On the other hand there are also a few 4.0...

Selection and acceptance is based in much much more than just one number on your application...

Thanks Hope.:)

can u please tell me what are the chances to get in UIC if waitlisted? or is that that many people are waitlisted and there are very less chances.................

there are 40 candidates on waiting list....its a lot...does anybody got accepted from waiting list so far?

there are 40 candidates on waiting list....its a lot...does anybody got accepted from waiting list so far?

A lot of people got accepted in other schools, so I think it's not gonna be 40 people.. 4 people that I know of, and I'm sure it's much more.

Did UIC send any rejections friends ? When we can expect next call ?

hi dentist86, so that means we still have a chance to get in UIC?

hi dentist86, so that means we still have a chance to get in UIC?

I don't know actually, all I know is that not all people in alternate list are still waiting for UIC call. May be that would increase the chances for others. I'm only assuming, not sure though. Good luck.

I don't know actually, all I know is that not all people in alternate list are still waiting for UIC call. May be that would increase the chances for others. I'm only assuming, not sure though. Good luck.

did anybody get accepted from the waiting list?

Are they calling more students ? I hope this is not a joke..doomkiwi did you get acceptance ?

Hi friends. Wish u all a very happy new year. Hope this year bring peace, prosperity, happiness and acceptances for all of us !! Have a blast !! Keep updated if any news..

I heard that the class is full now, does any one know if some body dropping and going to other universities.

Is it true..Mmma..Its disappointing! Every year UIC has atleast 10-15 calls from waitlist. Don't know what is going on there. Did anyone talk to accepted students?

u still have plenty of time to retake the test and get a better score!!!

Does any body haveny idea about how many students got accepted from the waiting list so far??? is it moving or not? what's going on this year??

We are waiting to hear about UIC wait listed people getting acceptance call including me :)

There is 1 that got accepted a few weeks back it's on the UIC facebook forum. hoping to see some movement..

I also know 2 people got accepted this week, still waiting

Ya i saw 1 but 2 wow...duno if any more seats left...hope few more are left...

I got into UIC last week only..jus joined UIC fb page.Keep hopes.There may/should be few more seats..good luck..keep faith in God and you..

Hey thanks drswd..thanks for keeping us updated. Did you ask Braulia, do they have any seats or any movement. Any hopes if incase you know.

Hello all, I have been through Colorado bench test and I have passed it, I have many years of experience as an instructor in dental schools in the USA, and about 20 years experience as a dentist. I will be more than happy to offer you an extensive one day or two days bench training for the restorative preparation exam, and waxing exam for the Colorado dental school or any of the international dental program in the USA dental schools. If anyone is interested you can contact me at [email protected] Thank you and best luck to all.

Any body knows how many student declining UIC this year, any information? Still waiting

Is that true?? what they are waiting for then!!! Please let us know if you know that for sure

Applicants are getting acceptance even after orientation so dont worry in the coming days u may get a call if there is a vacancy

Does anybody know if some one declined his seat or some one get accepted recently??? Any idea???

Does anybody know if some one declined his seat or some one get accepted recently??? Any idea???

This is the first week of orientation, I've met with the group twice already and it seems to be a quite closed group. All 40 students were present. Sorry...