UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi
congrats to both of u guys
Can u share ur stats radial artery

Thank you. and everyone will get an acceptance soon. Good Luck
Part I= 88
Part II= 85
Toefl= 106

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Part 1 pass. Toefl 102. Gpa 3.2. Its not about stats. I have interview calls from all schools I applied. It is about how good your resume is. How your personality is.

do u have any other experience/ publication / research etc

2 publications in US journals and a lot of community work.

Got accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you God !
Finally my time for banana dance....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:...I was waiting for this time since two years..

I was interviewed on 16th of July , 1st batch !
My stats are average but continuous efforts made my dream come true !
Best of luck to everyone who are waiting for acceptance letters and interviews. :thumbup:
Hard work always pay off ! Have faith in yourself and in God !

Congrats to everyone with acceptance. And for those who did not get any call... Just don't lose any hope.....

Members don't see this ad :)
wooowww...magf2, radial artery , journey to dds and barbie21....sooo happy ...CONGRATULATIONS ! Can sense the ++++ vibes and happniness...feels good to even know about others acceptances...

Received the much awaited acceptance today. Best wishes to everyone who is waiting!! Believe in yourself !:thumbup:

Does any one know how many acceptances they have send so far.??????? 20 or less???

Hi all,
Congratulation to all you got accepted into UIC. Could you please tell about the mode of acceptance? Is it phone call, Email or mail. Moreover, is the acceptance letter is according to the interview dates or they are calling top 20 first? It is so difficult moment for everyone.
I am loosing hope and not able to practice for the bench test at UMDNJ.
Thank you so much for the valuable information in advance.

Hi all,
Congratulation to all you got accepted into UIC. Could you please tell about the mode of acceptance? Is it phone call, Email or mail. Moreover, is the acceptance letter is according to the interview dates or they are calling top 20 first? It is so difficult moment for everyone.
I am loosing hope and not able to practice for the bench test at UMDNJ.
Thank you so much for the valuable information in advance.
They sent first half acceptances yesterday by email. It depends when was your interview, if it was late, than expect acceptance in october. And even if it was early still there is a chance, because some people gonna decline acceptance. As for me, if I get accepted to NJ, I would probably decline UIC, since I am living in NYC.

They sent first half acceptances yesterday by email. It depends when was your interview, if it was late, than expect acceptance in october. And even if it was early still there is a chance, because some people gonna decline acceptance. As for me, if I get accepted to NJ, I would probably decline UIC, since I am living in NYC.

Thank you barbie for the information. Mine was on aug 1st. so, you mean they have done till that date? So, you are invited for sept 12 and 13 at UMDNJ? Was the acceptance letter through emai or email?

bansbari ...didn't you get an invitation from umdnj for june ???? then how come you are still preparng for te bench exam? and did they send out all iv's for round 2 of iv's!!!

Thank you barbie for the information. Mine was on aug 1st. so, you mean they have done till that date? So, you are invited for sept 12 and 13 at UMDNJ? Was the acceptance letter through emai or email?

The acceptance letter was by e-mail. My interview was August 7. Yeah, NJ is on September 12, 13. But I am not ready for the bench)

Congrats for the people who got acceptence, can you tell us when is the deadline for paying the money??

Congrats for the people who got acceptence, can you tell us when is the deadline for paying the money??
They didnt provide this information by e-mail. They sent a packet of documents by mail, they will provide this information there.

Hi barbie , congratssss, i have a question , r u sure uic send all first 20 acceptances yesterday.?? Because i saw only 6 on this forum or the rest 14 is not in this forum or not sharing their acceptances????
Hi, no I am not sure about that!

Hi barbie , congratssss, i have a question , r u sure uic send all first 20 acceptances yesterday.?? Because i saw only 6 on this forum or the rest 14 is not in this forum or not sharing their acceptances????

Not everyone is a SDN member neither they have any obligation in sharing their results!

Hey Hope4 do you have any idea of how many acceptances have they sent and wether they are gona send more next weeke or now directly next month...

hmm din get you crazy for dds..but anyways will know it 1nce i get an acceptance or not...

Anyone was Interviewed JULY 26 ??
was there on that day! still didnt heard nothing yet..
pls do reply if u were interviewed july 26 !!

Hi, guys! I received today documents by mail. The deadline for payment is October 1st.

Last edited:
Come on guys !
Who was interviewd july 26 ??? pls do let me know..
still havnt heard nothin yet..

Can anyone show us path ?
What is the criteria of the selection this year.Last year it was personal and clinical dentistry interview.I am re-applicant and was interviewed during the 3rd week of july.Should I wait for there call.Last year it was different and they sent all acceptance calls at once but this year they have sent 20 calls till last week.If it is rolling based then chances of getting in look quite low for us. Couldn't believe after so much hard-work and good stats still struggling to get in. The UIC is interviewing till this week but are they going to start rest 20 acceptance calls soon ?
Do they make ranking or its just random pick based on the resume they are looking for ?
Any hope for a re-applicants ?
All advice appreciated.

What is the criteria of the selection this year.Last year it was personal and clinical dentistry interview.I am re-applicant and was interviewed during the 3rd week of july.Should I wait for there call.Last year it was different and they sent all acceptance calls at once but this year they have sent 20 calls till last week.If it is rolling based then chances of getting in look quite low for us. Couldn't believe after so much hard-work and good stats still struggling to get in. The UIC is interviewing till this week but are they going to start rest 20 acceptance calls soon ?
Do they make ranking or its just random pick based on the resume they are looking for ?
All advice appreciated.

hey did u have clinical dentistry interview this year too?

All advice appreciated.

Dear Dr.swd.....
How did you know that this year they called the first 20 for acceptance ??
did you call UIC personally and they gave you this info..or how...
do reply pls !

Dear Dr.swd.....
How did you know that this year they called the first 20 for acceptance ??
did you call UIC personally and they gave you this info..or how...
do reply pls !
Hi..I talked to Ms. feller on phone.They have sent 20 acceptance calls and last interview is on 11 sept.They may send rest 20 plus the seats declined by first 20 during 1st week of oct. So IMO around 40+ calls will be there.Good luck to all n be positive...

Hey, Guys! I have a question. Upon acceptance they require documents to be sent in sealed envelopes from your Universities. How are you gonna do this? I am not sure my University will do it...

hi
congrats to all the who got acceptance,
has anyone made a facebook page for IDDP 2015, it would be nice so that everyone can discuss loan,housing and other related stuff and help each other.

good luck to those waiting to hear..

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! With Gods grace and my parents blessings I have been selected in UIC class of 2015:)))))) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations, wish you all the best.. Can you tell when was your interview and when did u receiv ur acceptance ? Thanks

hi friends, uic school has sent out acceptance calls today.I didnt get any:(

Two of my friends got the acceptance email today...but I am not sure if they have sent all the calls....but first 20 interviews were also sent in one day...so i think they might have sent the calls today as well...I know its tough for all of us and I wish to everybody good luck