UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey does anybody call braulia today for update?are all interviews done?

Members don't see this ad.

yes,,i sent her an email and she said it is all done,,they have sent out all the acceptances..

oh God,lost all hope now...Only God knows what will happen now

Members don't see this ad :)
and any idea of when the wit list will be out or so...do they put evry1 on wait list or only a few.

Any idea when are they sending it...

I feel so hurt...I mean there was a good chance of acceptance ..the ratio was 1:3...still didnt get acceptance...nothing could be more hurtful than that...

Same here Aiming high...good chances plus nice interveiw did not expect this but duno have to wait.

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted..!! Welcome to Class of 2015...! Those who didn't plz don't lose hope because the school accepts several people from waiting list..:thumbup:

Im really shocked!! My hopes were up too high for UIC. But how sure are u guys that they already sent out all the acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sorry for the delayed response... I had my interview on the 22 aug.. Got the mail around 12:30-1 noon

congrats... could you please share your stats?
thanks in advance and hearty congrats to you..... best of luck

Congratulaion to all who got accepted into the program. Did any one get acceptance letter from august 1st batch?

So, is it true UIC is done with all acceptance call/email today??
Oh god what's next?????????

Congrats to all of the accepted applicants, can you tell us when is the deadline for paying the money?? Thanks..

hi ..I am also from the 11th sept batch ..anyone got acceptance from this batch?

when they will send the waiting list? any idea? did some one call?

anyone from aug 30th batch got acceptance

As I am seeing that no one from the batches of late August or September have been accepted, am I right?? at least no one has posted that..

i had an interview on 17th july and i got an acceptance letter on 28th september :soexcited:

Last edited:
I heard UMDNJ is much better than UIC. SpeciallyUIC don't have that many patients and also when i had an interview, we asked to current student about the weakness, she said doctors are biased towards IDDP students and they don't give that many patients to IDDP students.You can ask on the old students from both school through SDN

QUOTE=uspearl;13148421]Hi Guys,
I have been accepted in both UMDNJ and UIC, but i'm having hard time to finalize 1 school. Please advice....

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys,
I have been accepted in both UMDNJ and UIC, but i'm having hard time to finalize 1 school. Please advice....

Thanks

I don't think you should ask opinions on here. When you ask this questions the people that respond are usually ones that are waitlisted in either school hoping you choose one school over the other. They say negatives for the school they are hoping to get into. Look at the benefits of each school for yourself. Ultimately it is your choice and do what benefits you.

I don't think you should ask opinions on here. When you ask this questions the people that respond are usually ones that are waitlisted in either school hoping you choose one school over the other. They say negatives for the school they are hoping to get into. Look at the benefits of each school for yourself. Ultimately it is your choice and do what benefits you.

EXACTLY!!! :thumbup:

hey i am not wait listed,, i am telling you what i have been told by the current student who i we all as a group met. there was one guy in our interview group who was already accepted at UC Denver so he asked about the weaknesses of the school and then current student told us about all these things.I am not asking him/her to listen to me, i am just writing me what i have been told. Yes if u have options then u shd explore em and if not then embrace what comes to you.

hey i am not wait listed,, i am telling you what i have been told by the current student who i we all as a group met. There was one guy in our interview group who was already accepted at uc denver so he asked about the weaknesses of the school and then current student told us about all these things.i am not asking him/her to listen to me, i am just writing me what i have been told. Yes if u have options then u shd explore em and if not then embrace what comes to you.

hi mylovedentsitr, what u said here is exactly right, umdnj is a better option compared to uic for many reasons.but when i said here other people may think that am in the waiting list of uic but in fact i didnt even apply to uic ( not a resident) thats why i did hesistate initially to post here .

Thank you all for your view point. It has definately made me rethink...

I heard the same thing from my friend in UIC she said the treat IDP student differently and don't care that much about them but if someone doesn't have other options I guess nothing to do

Have anyone heard about the wait list?

Last edited:
hello ppl any new developments with the acceptance and waiting list? pl reply guys if u have any info

no news about the waiting list
I heard from one of my friends that they sent the waiting list from last week, there are 40 people in the waiting list. unfortunately I am not one of them
I have no idea why no body is posting here!!!

they sent me a regret letter that we have alot of applicants so the subcommittee has decided not to send you an invitation this years and that was with a bunch of suggestions to increase my chances next year