UF Tracking Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msmrtrthnyllb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone's updated with anything at all? :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, all of mine says "Not Yet Received"

yah, mine has nothing received yet and I want to call them and ask if they have received my transcripts that I sent 2 months ago, hmmmm

Members don't see this ad :)
I finally emailed them last week and they said they were having technical problems and it would be up soon.

I called two months ago and they said the same thing.

Ditto. I asked how would I confrim they got everything...they said call in two weeks....AFTER the dealine. So I sent everything again, just be to safe and sent confirmation delivery with the post office

:laugh: Awesome. I'm glad they're keeping everyone up-to-date on the situation.

I got an envelope this weekend from them with the payment page and the check I mailed still attached to it. There was nothing else in there, but there was a time stamp on the payment page, I'm assuming when they received it. Anyone else get this? :confused:

I got an envelope this weekend from them with the payment page and the check I mailed still attached to it. There was nothing else in there, but there was a time stamp on the payment page, I'm assuming when they received it. Anyone else get this? :confused:

They mailed you your check back without cashing it?

There's no payment for the application. There is the $30 Professional School Application fee if that's what you're referring to. You might not have mailed it to the correct place if they sent it back, but I take it that they didn't tell you much about why they sent it back.

There's no payment for the application. There is the $30 Professional School Application fee if that's what you're referring to. You might not have mailed it to the correct place if they sent it back, but I take it that they didn't tell you much about why they sent it back.
Yeah, I think I sent it to the wrong PO Box. I ended up mailing it with everything else. I'll re-mail it tomorrow.

So, I just got what I have to assume is an automated e-mail from UF that says they received my VMCAS application I sent over a month ago. Awesome. :rolleyes:

I got the same email, but my UF page still hasn't been updated to reflect receipt of my transcripts, GRE, or anything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
nope

....and somewhere a squirrel rustles in the leaves......

Speaking of the UF supplemental App! It says to put a "passport-type photo" on it. Did you guys just cut out a regular picture of you and fit it in the space or actually go to Walgreens/other place and get a passport photo taken?

I had passport photos taken at my university. If you're still in school, you should see if it's offered. It was really cheap.

I had passport photos taken at my university. If you're still in school, you should see if it's offered. It was really cheap.

I always look like a criminal in passport photos =/.

Speaking of the UF supplemental App! It says to put a "passport-type photo" on it. Did you guys just cut out a regular picture of you and fit it in the space or actually go to Walgreens/other place and get a passport photo taken?
I just cut out a regular picture of my head/neck/shoulders.

I took a picture at home, and then changed it to fit the correct size. I printed two of them last year, knowing I'd be doing this again.... But I didn't print three so I hope this time it works out!

I e-mailed Tonie Henry, and she said the site is currently down and hasn't been updated for anyone. However, she was able to give me a run down of what she did/didn't receive from me .... she responded very quickly, so if you have any questions I recommend e-mailing her.

The site appears to be working now... finally! :)

Yes, only it says they haven't received my GRE scores, which I sent in February. :mad:

It works for me too and Im all received!

Finally! Just hours before the deadline!
Unacceptably pathetic. :thumbdown: