UF Online Microbiology Masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1153530

Hi I currently work full time (4x10 hour shifts tues-fri) as a Veterinary Nurse at a specialty hospital and would like to improve my GPA to be more competitive. I found this masters through UF Online and have seen most people say it is doable with a full-time job. It is one year and relatively affordable to me right now. Anyone have any experience with this program? Success? Doable with a full-time job??

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently in this program, and I think if you're very comfortable and confident in your work-life-school balance, it's def doable. Also if you have an understanding employer. Most exams are multi-day and over the weekend, so people like me who work M-F 8-5, I don't have to take off work unless I want to.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm currently in this program, and I think if you're very comfortable and confident in your work-life-school balance, it's def doable. Also if you have an understanding employer. Most exams are multi-day and over the weekend, so people like me who work M-F 8-5, I don't have to take off work unless I want to.
I plan on breaking it into 3 semesters (this summer, fall, coinciding spring). What would I be looking at course load wise? Looks 10-12 credit hours per semester

Last edited by a moderator: