UF c/o 2014... It Begins!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ROFL, where were the baked goods? I wasn't even late! :laugh: Guess it's good I'm headed for Gainesville this time, lol. Although the OJ is pretty cool!

One of the clubs had a little table out front to raise money! I remember seeing it afterward too. I sat near the door so you probably sat near me!

Members don't see this ad.

One of the clubs had a little table out front to raise money! I remember seeing it afterward too. I sat near the door so you probably sat near me!

Yep, like one row away. In a too-tight blue suit that I have since traded for a coffee-colored one, whew!

Yep, like one row away. In a too-tight blue suit that I have since traded for a coffee-colored one, whew!

We were at one of the tables in the back so all the people coming in and all the pharmacy students milling around kept distracting me...as a mom movement distracts me!

Members don't see this ad :)
We were at one of the tables in the back so all the people coming in and all the pharmacy students milling around kept distracting me...as a mom movement distracts me!

I'm sure!

Lol, not even coffee at the open house, remember? I needed it SOOOO bad, haha!

At my interview in Orlando, it was even worse than not having coffee. They had out a big coffee perculator which was labeled "Coffee" and they had out styrofoam cups. I noticed it wasn't plugged in...but after a very long while, I figured, maybe it is full.

I checked it out. I think I was the only one to actually try to pour a cup of coffee out of it. It is one thing not to have coffee, but quite another to tease us like that. But, I guess figuring out if the unplugged perculator had coffee or not was our first test. Of course, I failed!

At least I got some good orange juice and Entenmenn's donuts...and I scored a sealed granola bar to go!

I know I am, how you say, a freak, but I must ask. I once ate an orange and then held a styrofoam cup and I noticed that my thumbprint got burned into the styrofoam cup from the acid on my thumb from the juice form the orange. Ever since then, I don't like to drink acidic beverages in styrofoam cups since you are probably drinking some dissolved styrofoam. You can see the disfiguring on the inside of the cup.

Have any of you pharm folks noticed this? Do any of you have a policy of trying to avoid it? Unfortunately, I am a risk taker, so I still drink acidic beverages out of styrofoam if that is all that is available. I am sure it can't be good...in fact quite bad indeed!!!

Last edited:
Good Luck to everyone who interviews today!!!
Looking forward to meeting all of my classmates in August. :soexcited:

But, I guess figuring out if the unplugged perculator had coffee or not was our first test. Of course, I failed!

LOL, that's 'cause we're old, haha! Like, can they make it through the open house without needing a stimulant? :laugh:

As far as the OJ/styrofoam combo goes, I've never noticed that, but that definitely doesn't sound good. I won't even microwave styrofoam for a few moments anymore, and yes, I do avoid it unless that's the only thing around...especially when it comes to coffee, lol.

Well...another graduation over with...I graduated with my AA last month and last night I graduated high school (valedictorian with a 6.11 weighted GPA) :p...looking forward to my next four years at Pharm school!

As far as the OJ/styrofoam combo goes, I've never noticed that, but that definitely doesn't sound good. I won't even microwave styrofoam for a few moments anymore, and yes, I do avoid it unless that's the only thing around...especially when it comes to coffee, lol.

You are correct to never microwave styrofoam even for a few moments. I had that confirmed on a TV show. They also said that you can microwave saranwrap...but it must NOT touch the food. Also, you can only microwave once in a TV dinner type of plastic microwavable container.

I don't see any issues with drinking coffee out of styrofoam. It is only acidic beverages that eat threw it. Try putting orange juice in a styrofoam cup...wait 5 minutes...then dump it out and rinse out the cup. You will see the orange juice started to "eat through" the cup.

Well...another graduation over with...I graduated with my AA last month and last night I graduated high school (valedictorian with a 6.11 weighted GPA) :p...looking forward to my next four years at Pharm school!

You are my hero!!! I worship you.:):) I need to ask about the 6.11 weighted GPA. When I was a young'un you got 1 extra point for "honors type classes" thus the highest GPA possible was 5.0 ... so what is the new method?

You are my hero!!! I worship you.:):) I need to ask about the 6.11 weighted GPA. When I was a young'un you got 1 extra point for "honors type classes" thus the highest GPA possible was 5.0 ... so what is the new method?

I was curious about that myself.

I guess I gotta know this since my older one is in her last week of elementary school!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You are correct to never microwave styrofoam even for a few moments. I had that confirmed on a TV show. They also said that you can microwave saranwrap...but it must NOT touch the food. Also, you can only microwave once in a TV dinner type of plastic microwavable container.

I don't see any issues with drinking coffee out of styrofoam. It is only acidic beverages that eat threw it. Try putting orange juice in a styrofoam cup...wait 5 minutes...then dump it out and rinse out the cup. You will see the orange juice started to "eat through" the cup.

Awww...but coffee is acidic!!! It registers between a 4 to a 6 depending on the strength of the brew, where it is grown etc... So even coffee might be a bad idea. Especially since I have seen heat eat through styrofoam as well. I am not a styrofoam fan for anything, except for maybe lining a cooler.

Ahhh...okay...if you get an A in a regular class, it's a 4.0, right?
Well, the harder the class is, the more they weigh the grade...like if you took, for example, Honors English and got an A, it would be 4.02 per semester for a total of 4.04 per year (I will make it easier and assume they will get straight A's). Now, if you take an IB English class, each semester will be weighted at a .04 extra, for a total of 4.08 per year. What I did was dual enrollment. One semester of English is equivalant to ONE YEAR of high school English, hence you can take TWO English classes in one high school year. Dual enrollment English class is weighted at 4.08 PER SEMESTER. So, when an IB student takes one year (two semesters) of English, they get a 4.08, while a dual enrollment one year (two semesters) they get a 4.16.
It all adds up....the harder the class...the more weight it gets.

BUT...you have to be careful, my county will pay for all dual enrollment classes (books, supplies, lab fees too), as long as you do not fulfill your required high school classes (and they let me take ANY class I wanted to!). So, I saved senior English (I took ENC1101 for my high school junior year and ENC 1102 for my senior year) for the last semester of my senior year of high school. I went to summer sessions also (they paid), so I ended up getting basically three years (92 credits) of a
FREE college education. Oh, and AP classes are weighted just like IB classes.

Last edited:
You will do amazing!!! It is quick, and mostly painless!!! And nearly everyone has survived!! You can do this!
Is it wrong I hope you come to Orlando? :D

Well, it was nearly painless and I was practiced, so that's good. I think what made it extra hard for all of us today is that we were all auditioning to be merely acceptable, and you could see it in everyone's general unease. They had several plates of snacks and NO ONE ate a lick until after their interview, haha.

On a good note, Dr. McKenzie did tell us that there are, in fact, 10 open slots as of today, so in effect an alternate interview became a full-on legit one for us. Don't know which campus they are, though...Orlando would sure be nice, and hey, it's not wrong for you to hope! :) Keep hoping!

Well, it was nearly painless and I was practiced, so that's good. I think what made it extra hard for all of us today is that we were all auditioning to be merely acceptable, and you could see it in everyone's general unease. They had several plates of snacks and NO ONE ate a lick until after their interview, haha.

On a good note, Dr. McKenzie did tell us that there are, in fact, 10 open slots as of today, so in effect an alternate interview became a full-on legit one for us. Don't know which campus they are, though...Orlando would sure be nice, and hey, it's not wrong for you to hope! :) Keep hoping!

I will definitely keep hoping for you!!! I wish everyone on this board was coming to Orlando since I feel like I know most of you. Maybe for the orientation for all campuses we should wear something that identifies us as SDN users so we can meet each other...just a thought.

I am glad to hear that your interview went well. How many people were there overall? That would give you an indicator on how many will get immediate acceptance, and how many waitlisted. The waitlist bunch will have to wait for us yahoos to finish (or rather not finish) our paperwork, then more spots will available.

And I hardly believe you are merely acceptable!! If there screening process was like most schools they would have been crawling all over themselves to get to you!:laugh:

I can't wait to hear that you got your letter!!! Keep hoping!:xf:

Well, the harder the class is, the more they weigh the grade...like if you took, for example, Honors English and got an A, it would be 4.02 per semester for a total of 4.04 per year (I will make it easier and assume they will get straight A's). Now, if you take an IB English class, each semester will be weighted at a .04 extra, for a total of 4.08 per year. What I did was dual enrollment. One semester of English is equivalant to ONE YEAR of high school English, hence you can take TWO English classes in one high school year. Dual enrollment English class is weighted at 4.08 PER SEMESTER. So, when an IB student takes one year (two semesters) of English, they get a 4.08, while a dual enrollment one year (two semesters) they get a 4.16.

BUT...you have to be careful, my county will pay for all dual enrollment classes (books, supplies, lab fees too), as long as you do not fulfill your required high school classes (and they let me take ANY class I wanted to!). So, I saved senior English (I took ENC1101 for my high school junior year and ENC 1102 for my senior year) for the last semester of my senior year of high school. I went to summer sessions also (they paid), so I ended up getting basically three years (92 credits) of a

Well, I must quesiton your math. Fenderbiz already shamed me when I made 2 math mistakes changing from mg to pounds. So, I had better double check my work here (since I know he is watching.)

From what you said, I would think that the highest GPA would be a 4.08 since you have to divide: (total number of points) / (total number of classes)

For example: 10 classes of 4.08 whether they be one class a year for 10 years or 1 class a semester (2 classes a year) for five years would still be a total of (40.8 total points) / (10 total number of classes) = 4.08

So, unless your 4.02 and 4.04 and 4.08 figures were just for example rather than acutal figures, then I don't see how you get above a 6.0 GPA.

Back in my day:
A = 4.0
B = 3.0
C = 2.0
D = 1.0
F = 0.0
and you got one extra point for an advanced or honors class so an A = 5.0 and a C = 3.0

Perhaps you get 1 extra point for Honors and 2 extra points for IB that would make an A in an IB class = 6.0 but, you ended up with over a 6.0 GPA.

Also, 2 semesters of 4.02 = 8.04 not 4.04 ... in order to get the GPA, you must divide the 8.04 by the 2 classes to get the 4.02 GPA.

But, they could give you 2.02 for a semester and 4.04 for a year where you would divide the 2.02 by 1/2 since it counts as half a year class. (2.02) / (1/2) = 4.04

Regardless, you rocked it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody ate any snacks at my interview until after they interviewed as well. I also heard the same from someone who went to an earlier interview than I.

How many of youz folks interviewed today? If 10 or less, then great ... if 11 or more ... well you can do the math.

Did you put Orlando as your number 1 pick?

Awww...but coffee is acidic!!! It registers between a 4 to a 6 depending on the strength of the brew, where it is grown etc.

I wonder what the pH is for orange juice, I am sure it is much, much higher...(I mean lower!)

I wish everyone on this board was coming to Orlando since I feel like I know most of you. Maybe for the orientation for all campuses we should wear something that identifies us as SDN users so we can meet each other...just a thought.

We could each wear our username. Then we would see who is whom. Find out if fenderbiz actually walks around with a rocket over his shoulder...or people could see if they can pick a weirdo/freak/psychopath:p such as myself out of a crowd.

Or, to shake it up, we could wear random usernames and whomever the username we are wearing belongs to has to come up to us and claim it from us!:smuggrin:

I think I've found you, Howard:

psycho_shot5l.jpg

Well, I must quesiton your math. Fenderbiz already shamed me when I made 2 math mistakes changing from mg to pounds. So, I had better double check my work here (since I know he is watching.)

From what you said, I would think that the highest GPA would be a 4.08 since you have to divide: (total number of points) / (total number of classes)

For example: 10 classes of 4.08 whether they be one class a year for 10 years or 1 class a semester (2 classes a year) for five years would still be a total of (40.8 total points) / (10 total number of classes) = 4.08

So, unless your 4.02 and 4.04 and 4.08 figures were just for example rather than acutal figures, then I don't see how you get above a 6.0 GPA.

Back in my day:
A = 4.0
B = 3.0
C = 2.0
D = 1.0
F = 0.0
and you got one extra point for an advanced or honors class so an A = 5.0 and a C = 3.0

Perhaps you get 1 extra point for Honors and 2 extra points for IB that would make an A in an IB class = 6.0 but, you ended up with over a 6.0 GPA.

Also, 2 semesters of 4.02 = 8.04 not 4.04 ... in order to get the GPA, you must divide the 8.04 by the 2 classes to get the 4.02 GPA.

But, they could give you 2.02 for a semester and 4.04 for a year where you would divide the 2.02 by 1/2 since it counts as half a year class. (2.02) / (1/2) = 4.04

Regardless, you rocked it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm.....a 4.0 is just a 4.0....you only add the extra ._ _ to the 4.0, so if you take 5 classes at dual enrollment level and get all A's, you end up with 4.0 (for the A's) and then add .40 to it (.08 x5 = .40). After your 5 classes, your GPA is now 4.40. Every class you take now just adds up after the 4.0, so if you took another 5 classes and got all A's again, your GPA is now 4.80, and so on and so forth. Get it?

It is a four year cummulative average of all the classes you took while enrolled in high school. I took my freshman and sophomore years with every honor class and AP class that was afforded to me. During the last semester of my sophomore year, I also took 3 Florida Virtual honors and AP classes, (during that semester I was taking 10 classes, 7 in school and 3 online). I started dual enrollment during Summer session II at my college and ended up taking 35 college classes during my last two years of high school, earning 92 college credits. I drove myself hard to get to my ultimate goal...pharmacy school. Well worth the hard work and sacrifices I made. I ended up on the dean's list 3 times and the president's list twice. Most semesters, I took 6 or 7 classes to get all my pre-req's covered. ;)

Hey gang!

There were...ahem...37 people there, lol, and I guess a few were interviewing for a real spot. The rest of us were alternates. The math is there: 35-10=25 people that will still be waiting. Also, I did put Orlando as my first choice, Jacksonville second.

Fenderbiz, that's awesome, lol!

I wonder what the pH is for orange juice, I am sure it is much, much higher...(I mean lower!)

3.5...so not much lower than some coffee which can be as low as 4.

We could each wear our username. Then we would see who is whom. Find out if fenderbiz actually walks around with a rocket over his shoulder...or people could see if they can pick a weirdo/freak/psychopath:p such as myself out of a crowd.

Or, to shake it up, we could wear random usernames and whomever the username we are wearing belongs to has to come up to us and claim it from us!:smuggrin:

Since I will have already met you...I bet I could pick you out of a crowd, psychopath or not. Other than that, it will be quite difficult to pick out most of you, unless we use our screen names. Then again, when I looked at the Orientation schedule from last year, there wasn't a lot of social time, http://www.cop.ufl.edu/studaff/orient09/orient2.pdf So we shall see.

I think I've found you, Howard:

psycho_shot5l.jpg

:wow::rofl: This was the first thing I saw when I opened the page this morning...too funny!

Ummmm.....a 4.0 is just a 4.0....you only add the extra ._ _ to the 4.0, so if you take 5 classes at dual enrollment level and get all A's, you end up with 4.0 (for the A's) and then add .40 to it (.08 x5 = .40). After your 5 classes, your GPA is now 4.40. Every class you take now just adds up after the 4.0, so if you took another 5 classes and got all A's again, your GPA is now 4.80, and so on and so forth. Get it?

I now understand how it can add up, but it seems like they made GPA calculation harder, I liked the simple average method. I wonder if this is just your school?

Hey gang!

There were...ahem...37 people there, lol, and I guess a few were interviewing for a real spot. The rest of us were alternates. The math is there: 35-10=25 people that will still be waiting. Also, I did put Orlando as my first choice, Jacksonville second.

Fenderbiz, that's awesome, lol!

I can see how that would be aggravating, but you have to realize you are way more awesome than most anyone there. I would assume there are more Orlando spots available, there are probably spots available for every campus. Hopefully you get one of them and aren't placed on the tortured wait group just hoping for one of the accepted few to either pick another school or screw up so bad they lose their acceptance!!!

I hope to hear good news in the very near future!:xf:

Does anyone in Gainesville know when/where to go for a CPR class? I've been trying to find out where to go but have been having trouble.

I ****ing hate anyone who got into UF pharmacy who came from cc. I did dual enrollment in high school and i know how ****ing easy cc is compared to university. Though i got in, i have so many friends who deserve to be in pharmacy school at UF but was rejected cuz people at CC had higher GPAs, even though my friends had experience, average pcat (high 70s), good extra activities . If you come from CC, your going to get a reality check. Pharm schools need to start taking where you come from into factor

I ****ing hate anyone who got into UF pharmacy who came from cc. I did dual enrollment in high school and i know how ****ing easy cc is compared to university. Though i got in, i have so many friends who deserve to be in pharmacy school at UF but was rejected cuz people at CC had higher GPAs, even though my friends had experience, average pcat (high 70s), good extra activities . If you come from CC, your going to get a reality check. Pharm schools need to start taking where you come from into factor

saupload_scooby_doo_2.jpg

Seriously stop sipping on haterade and get off this forum...who are you?...if you want to vent go hit a heavy bag...we don't need negative vibes on this forum...I graduated with a B.S Biology and personally I don't think it's going to matter...I may be better prepared b/c I took upper level courses but at the end of the day it all depends on the person...and some people go to a community college b/c it's cheaper...what you think everybody is on scholarship or rich? it's the recession out here!!!

I say that we all just acknowledge that raja1234 is being irrational and ignore his comments. I really don't want this thread to turn into a huge CC vs 4 year university debate. you guys cool with that?

WOW...you don't even know me, yet you can say that I do not deserve to go to pharmacy school. I really do not need to have a "reality check". I got my AA from a four year college, not a two year community college. My overall GPA was a 3.78 from that college with a 3.82 science GPA. My PCAT score was 84%. I also had "good extra activities". Maybe your "friends" should have studied a little harder and applied themselves more, and they too could have gotten in to UF. Apparently I fulfilled UF's high standards since I was accepted in April and didn't have to wait until the last possible interview date (no offense to anyone whose interview was later than mine, since I realize that paperwork sometimes hits a snag now and then). I may be younger than the average pharmacy school student, but I truly believe that I may be slightly more mature than you seem to be. Good luck in pharmacy school, I believe you may need it!

I say that we all just acknowledge that raja1234 is being irrational and ignore his comments. I really don't want this thread to turn into a huge CC vs 4 year university debate. you guys cool with that?

Thank you.

I may be younger than the average pharmacy school student, but I truly believe that I may be slightly more mature than you seem to be. Good luck in pharmacy school, I believe you may need it!

Right you are! :D I respect you oodles because you have kept focus even though you are so young...you deserve it. I was an idiot when I was 20 and still suffering for it 20 years later.

I know!! But they did have baked goods we could purchase!

The interview wasn't much better, a bowl of granola bars, publix orange juice and mini muffins. The people in gainsville got Cheese and cracker trays and I think fruit as well!!!:eek:

I've never had much of an appetite when I'm nervous... I'm always starvinggg as soon as I'm finished with what I'm doing though! lol

LOL, that's 'cause we're old, haha! Like, can they make it through the open house without needing a stimulant? :laugh:

Haha you're not old! But yeah... I just turned 23 and I can't get through any extended length of an activity without caffeine either. It's pretty serious. They make fun of me at work because I pass the cooler in Publix every day on my way in, and walk in the pharmacy with a huge monster sized energy drink.

I drank Thera Flu from a styrofoam cup on Friday at work because that is all they had. :( Maybe that's why I felt like I was going to die... I microwaved the liquid in the syrofoam and everything. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing... I guess I really am out of the loop. lol I made straight A's in high school and ended up with a 4.85 somehow?

You know what is really sad about my high school (back in 2001-2005, not sure about recently)? Our regular honors classes were weighted the same as DE and AP (we didn't have IB at my school). I took the DE and AP classes because I wanted the credit, but we ended up with the same GPA as those who took high school English Honors instead of AP English Lit or Language. So not fair. lol

You know what is really sad about my high school (back in 2001-2005, not sure about recently)? Our regular honors classes were weighted the same as DE and AP (we didn't have IB at my school). I took the DE and AP classes because I wanted the credit, but we ended up with the same GPA as those who took high school English Honors instead of AP English Lit or Language. So not fair. lol

One of my music students told me that there were seniors in her high school that wouldn't take band their last year because they didn't get the extra credits and would ruin their chances of becoming valedictorian! That kind of sucks the way it's set up.

I've never had much of an appetite when I'm nervous... I'm always starvinggg as soon as I'm finished with what I'm doing though! lol

Haha, I meant to comment on this. I wasn't really hungry after my interview (and lols, I was the first one to go), but I ate something after just in case the Adcom was sitting in another room with a remote camera watching...saying 'yep, she ain't gonna' make it, can't even eat!' :laugh:

Good job on saying that the chicago cubs suck (CC). I get your anger. Yankees rule. Do you really have to go on a pharmacy forum though? ESPN lets you say how much chicago sucks. HA HA HA.

Good job on saying that the chicago cubs suck (CC). I get your anger. Yankees rule. Do you really have to go on a pharmacy forum though? ESPN lets you say how much chicago sucks. HA HA HA.

LOLS!:rofl:

Seriously?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...2hQSw7eW2CgAAAKoEBU_Qv9Nk&fp=db67cab6049dc4a7

This is an old movie, so I would say you have had plenty of time to see it...especially since it has been out since before you were born...well, assuming my math is good!!;)

I right clicked the picture and clicked on "save as" and I saw the name of the picture was "psycho_shot5l.jpeg" then, I googled it and found a lot of uses of the picture but nobody identified it. But, I figured it was Psycho form the name and I googled "Psycho pictures" and I found it.

I did see it many, many years after it came out. I felt obligated to see it since it was such a classic. About a year later, I was fortunate enough to stay at a motel very similar to the one in the movie. As far as I know, my brother and I were the only ones staying there. When I checked in, the lady told me the room number and I started going to the room...then I went back to the front desk and asked for the key to the room and she said it is in the desk drawer (which was inside the room.) I said, how do I get in to open the desk drawer and she said...it isn't locked (since the rooms were under renovation, it was easier to just leave them unlocked for the workers.)

There were cigarette holes in the sheets, beyond falling apart bathroom shower tiles...but, since I am a freak/psycho/werido I loved having the experience. I will never forget it and it enriched my life.

One of my friends said that, "I am the sauce" meaning that the sauce is not nearly as important as the meat in an entree, but the sauce is what makes it taste so uniquely interesting. I give people I meet a uniquely interesting experience. I guess the flip side of that is that I value "the sauce" in life.

We found the place because we were driving from Massachusetts to Denver and on the way, it started snowing badly and it was late, so we decided to stay at the first place we saw...which was quite literally in the middle of nowhere surrounded by absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

I was talking about the lack of options at the open house. It was right at dinner time and they had baked goods we could buy, but nothing for those of us that ran to get there after class. I didn't eat anything the day of my interview till well after lunch time. Mostly due to running behind schedule and then nothing being near the Orlando campus...it really is in the middle of NOWHERE!:D

Our AP, Honors and IB course were all weighted the same too...so i was thoroughly confused by the gpa over 5 myself...

One of my music students told me that there were seniors in her high school that wouldn't take band their last year because they didn't get the extra credits and would ruin their chances of becoming valedictorian! That kind of sucks the way it's set up.

Please explain, "one of my music students." Are you a music teacher? What do you teach?

That is true about A's in gym, orchestra, etc. bringing down your GPA. I am not sure if colleges compute their own versions of GPA's (like they did for UF PharmD.) In which case, they call an A a 4.0 regardless.

I know that M.I.T. gives all of their students an extra point since they figure they are a much harder school than others...(M.I.T. is much harder than others...but if you compare M.I.T. students to other comparable students...then those students are probably not at average schools and I don't know that M.I.T. is much harder than those top-of-the-line schools.)

Regardless, my brother who gradutated from M.I.T. had above a 4.0 GPA.

During Freshman orientation, they tell the students that although, all of the new students were among the top in their schools all of their lives... half of them will graduate in the bottom half of their class at M.I.T.

I thought that was very clever, and I often tell it to people. Most people get it...but some are like...really? wow? .... and I say to myself, "Jeez, you are a complete *****!!!"

When I was in college, someone told me that the Absolute Vodka ad campaign raised sales by 1400% in one year. Then the guy says, "Can you imagine, sales went up by 1400 times." I said, "1400 times? I thought you said it was 1400% That is only 14 times." The guy had no idea what I was talking about. I said to myself, "I can't believe this guy goes to the same college as I do...how embarassing for me."

The author hopes that the reader doesn't mind the multiple tangents taken during the above post. If the reader does mind, then the author hopes that many other readers enjoyed it...and if that is the case, then the author really doesn't care about the annoyed reader.

However, if all readers were annoyed, then the author feels like less of a person and will need time to compose himself before apologizing for taking up people's time.

lI know Fenderbiz was kidding, but if Howard looks as good as Anthony Perkins did in those days (crazy or not) I'm going to beg to come to the Orlando campus! :nod:

Thanks for the compliment. Actually, I look a lot better than Anthony Perkins did in those days...but you can make up your own mind when you meet me during orientaiton in G-ville... or hopefully in Orlando's orientation which is a few days sooner.

Just to make it a fair comparison, I will wear black and white clothes and makeup.

I was talking about the lack of options at the open house. It was right at dinner time and they had baked goods we could buy, but nothing for those of us that ran to get there after class. I didn't eat anything the day of my interview till well after lunch time. Mostly due to running behind schedule and then nothing being near the Orlando campus...it really is in the middle of NOWHERE!:D

Our AP, Honors and IB course were all weighted the same too...so i was thoroughly confused by the gpa over 5 myself...

Jeez, PharmGrrlJax, calm down! After all of the strife you have endured on this blog, I don't wee why this last post has you seeing red!

Jeez, PharmGrrlJax, calm down! After all of the strife you have endured on this blog, I don't wee why this last post has you seeing red!

Because I had planned to respond to multiple posts, but then decided not to, but never changed the post color...

Secretly though, I posted it in red to annoy people...but apparently people think i was annoyed...hmmmm:cool: