UCSF Pharmacy for Fall 2019 Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kys

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all. Who else is applying to UCSF pharmacy for fall 2019 entry?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my invite today at 5:45pm PST!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I have an interview on 1/18!

Has ucsf sent any rejections? I'm still waiting on an invite hopefully this week. Anyone else?

Has ucsf sent any rejections? I'm still waiting on an invite hopefully this week. Anyone else?

I don't think they have sent any rejections yet. Still waiting too! Hopefully next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invite on Monday 12/17. Does anyone know how they assign the interview dates?

I got mine on 12/13. My interview date is 1/12.

Just to confirm, we'll know if we got accepted on the third week of February right? I'm so nervous.

Just to confirm, we'll know if we got accepted on the third week of February right? I'm so nervous.
Joel told my interview group that people will find out decisions starting Feb 24. Did he say something different to your group?

I heard third week of February with the latest being March 1. But does the first week of Feb count even if it's like 2 days long?

I don't think the first 2 days of February count. So I'm assuming they'll release news starting Feb 18? What do you guys think?

I say, don’t worry about it and let UCSF peeps do their thing. Can’t rush the process. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Doubt it. Theres at least another week or two before any decisions come.

Aww man I'm sorry y'all. What time did you receive the emails?

Waitlisted
Received email Feb 25 5:46 pm EST

So I guess my options are Hawaii, Chicago, and Creighton need to think hard about this.
My only option is UNC, but it is my first choice. When I was in the UCSF interview, I did not feel like I fit in the school.

My only option is UNC, but it is my first choice. When I was in the UCSF interview, I did not feel like I fit in the school.

Good luck! You’ll do great! I hope I can figure out which my 3 are for me. What criteria did you use to narrow your choice?

does anyone know how many people UCSF usually accepts from waitlists?