Ucsd 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jindopowa

moo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The roll call list for 2010/2011 is getting a little big.. Post in this thread if you've heard from UCSD. See ya'll in Fall!

u got in? when did u interview? stats? wow so soon. they said not until mid march earliest

delete

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted today. I interviewed Jan 29 2007.
GPA.. 3.8 overall
Some pharmacy experience (volunteered at a hospital clinic 100 hours or so, worked at a pharmacological lab 200 hours or so)

Sorry I'm a newbie at this, am I missing anything else you're looking for?

what school did u go to? u got the decision through email or mail?

congrats. so around 3 weeks at earliest for ucsd too huh?

delete

Last edited:
I went to UCSD. I'm graduating this June hopefully, haha.
I will have a BS in Human Biology.

The acceptance was 2 sheets of paper mailed in a business envelope.

wow u must have aced ur interview to hear so soon. congrats once again.

delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
I also got accepted at UCSD, letter dated Feb 20th.

delete

Last edited:
If I also get in at UCSF, I have a difficult decision to make.

What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
delete

Last edited:
Congrats, jindopowa and futuredruggist!

I received my letter of acceptance yesterday. The letter was also dated Feb. the 20th.

UCSD is my top choice, however, do you have any suggestions for making a choice between UCSD, Albany, and OSU?

Best wishes for all those who are eagerly awaiting for their letters.

I received my letter of acceptance yesterday. The letter was also dated Feb. the 20th.

UCSD is my top choice, however, do you have any suggestions for making a choice between UCSD, Albany, and OSU?

Thank You

Ooooh, congrats you guys :) when were your interview dates?

Ooooh, congrats you guys :) when were your interview dates?

Well I'll answer them for you since I was as curious as you are so I looked up their previous posts and found that futuredruggist interviewed on 1/27 and PharmPassion was on 2/10. Now these interview dates are really all over the place. I don't know what to expect any more. I always thought that after my interview, no news would have been good news but guess not! The fear is killing me :scared:

stats? i interviewed on 2/10 too so i'm scared

Well I'll answer them for you since I was as curious as you are so I looked up their previous posts and found that futuredruggist interviewed on 1/27 and PharmPassion was on 2/10. Now these interview dates are really all over the place. I don't know what to expect any more. I always thought that after my interview, no news would have been good news but guess not! The fear is killing me :scared:

Agentdna: I understand that waiting is the hardest part of this process. Stay positive and don't worry about the dates. I think that UCSD has sent just a few letters yet. Hopefully you'll get to hear the good news.

Best of luck

Congrats Guys. I got my acceptance letter too. I came into this wanting to only go to UCSF, but now things are so different now. UCSD really impressed me with their philosophy and potential for growth. So many of their graduates move on to residencies as well. If you guys get into both, which one are you leaning more towards?

Agentdna: I understand that waiting is the hardest part of this process. Stay positive and don't worry about the dates. I think that UCSD has sent just a few letters yet. Hopefully you'll get to hear the good news.

Best of luck

then how do they review? in what order? or just randomly? or they already knew the best candidates?

man u got it after 2 weeks, u must have been great

delete

Last edited:
Just got my acceptance letter!!!! (Dated Feb 20th). Mailing in my acceptance tomorrow. YAY

delete

Last edited:
congrats you guys!

out of curiousity, do you guys remember who interviewed you?

i can't wait to see the new class this fall!

i was interviewed by dr. candis morello on feb 12th --- sooooo glad it was just one-on-one (even tho there was supposed to be a student interviewing as well)! I did 2 interviews where there is a panel of 3 and that's just too crazy.

Received my acceptance letter today (Dated 2.26.07). Yay! I don't have to move across the country anymore!

That is so lucky for you! I live in NY and am actually excited to move across the country to live in La Jolla....well not excited about the actual moving, but the living there will be muuuuuch better than NYC! :)

Yeah, up to this point, the only school I was accepted at was Albany. I hadn't heard one good thing about the area yet, so I'm happy to be able to stay in CA. I grew up in Texas and came here for college and never wanted to leave! :D:D:D

Yeah, up to this point, the only school I was accepted at was Albany. I hadn't heard one good thing about the area yet, so I'm happy to be able to stay in CA. I grew up in Texas and came here for college and never wanted to leave! :D:D:D

stats? school u went to?

delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
what schools are u waiting on, if any?

sf, sd, colorado, and i have an interview for usc

i just want to see if i competitive w/ the accepted pool that's all. u guys are great applicants obviously.

delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:
Have any one heard anything today?

It seems like SD is taking all their own students.

For all those that have been accepted into ucsd, are you all in-staters? Im from florida and i interviewed on 2/12, and at the interview I was the only out of stater :oops: . Thanks.

Have any one heard anything today?

It seems like SD is taking all their own students.

Actually, to me it looks like they're taking everyone with really high GPA's. So far, and someone can correct me, I've only seen 3.8+ folks. What about average GPA people like me?! haha :)

For all those that have been accepted into ucsd, are you all in-staters? Im from florida and i interviewed on 2/12, and at the interview I was the only out of stater :oops: . Thanks.

I am from California.
Good luck with your application.

khoioiii --- I interviewed on Feb 12th and am an out-of-stater (NY) --- I got accepted last week.

OMG! I can't believe it, I just got my acceptance letter! :D :D It's dated February 20th too, so it's kind of cool that I was a part of the first bunch of letters sent out :). Postmarked the 22nd and it took 8 days to get to me! I'm out-of-state and interviewed on 2/10, btw. I'm so very excited about this :D :D :D

OMG! I can't believe it, I just got my acceptance letter! :D :D It's dated February 20th too, so it's kind of cool that I was a part of the first bunch of letters sent out :). Postmarked the 22nd, and it took 8 days to get to me! Out-of-state, and very excited about this :D :D :D

Congratulations! :) If there were a high-five icon, I'd put a bunch of those on here.

Congradulations!!! senzabee, could you post your stats please?