application for international pharmd program at NOVA 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yamsani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey friends,

I am starting a new thread for all the applicants of international pharmd program at NOVA university, florida........let us share info regarding the applications....

My stats are

b.pharm- 3.94
TOEFL-99
GRE-1200
2.5 yrs pharm tech experience
currently pursuing MS with GPA-3.65

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys
Students who applying (only)for nova international Pharm D) I would like to tell all of them that nova does not have any criteria for choosing one student over another. It's purely 100 % luck. They do not have standard for choosing students. so if you did not get call or get admit try next year.No offence to current international student but you all know that too.

PS. I am also international student and done with my Pharm D So dont think that i am pissed off or disappointed coz i did not get in.

Hy..I am going to attend.this time i am doing pre pharmacy..i have already started application. i am on student visa.

gpa : 3.27
Toefl 79
gre 1000

Is this sufficient to get in ?
user_offline.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi where are u doin ur prepharmacy...
I have no clue on what basis they are selecting the students. I applied last year butsould not get into it. so trying again this year..

M doin pre-pharm in houston..Man ur gpa is 3.94 and still not get in.Dammm.all says everything depends on ur advisor's mood and ur luck..lets see what happen this year..when u ll get call for interview, give me ur updates. and where r u from ?

rt now i m doin MS Pharmacology in NY. I m frm India and did my bachelors in india. if I get a call i ll more than happy 2 share the information. did u send the application?

Did U get interview call last year ? and I have already started application. sending documents one by one..

No i didn't get a call last time. i sent my scores already and will be sending my application in a couple of days

Hey man ..!!
have you got interview cal last year ? if not then, i have a question that they send u rejection letter like u r not eligible 4 interview ???:idea:

Hey, I also applied for nova's international PharmD program. My stats are:
undergrad GPA: 3.89
toefl: 104
gre: 1120

my application is complete as far as sending documents is concerned. does anyone have an idea about when they start reviewing our applications and contacting us?

Hello everyone..:D

If Any one get interview call, post it here. And share your good news..lolz:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I am thinking of applying too, isn't the deadline Feb 1st? Don't they send out interview invites after this date?

Hy pnz2006,
The deadline for submit application is Feb 1st. And for required documents its March 1st. From past threads I found that students usually get interview call in Feb. But all is depends on how early u submit application and documents. So Finish all process as psbl as u can. Best of luck:xf:

Hy yamsani,
i have already send all required documents and application. i have a question. are they send us email like they have received all documents and started to review the application ? :scared:

Hy yamsani,
i have already send all required documents and application. i have a question. are they send us email like they have received all documents and started to review the application ? :scared:

Ya they will send an e mail confirmation if they received any document.

so has anyone received an interview call? also do they normally do it via phone, or email/letter?

If anyone gets a interview call, kindly update.

I heard that they gonna start calling from MAR 1st week :xf:

They gonna call and also send a mail also.

Have you Apply any other Uni..?

And if Yes then Have you got any response from them???

Hey friends it's been long tym i hav logged in. Did anyone get an interview call? I have been calling them and found that they haven't started calling students. share ur updates.

GUD LUCK everybody:)

Hello guys,,,

If anyone got any news about NOVA interview plz post here...

I'm waiting since lost to hear something...

hi I just got an email from NOVA to get an interview. :) Anyone knows that will be a person interview or a phone interview?

hi I just got an email from NOVA to get an interview. :) Anyone knows that will be a person interview or a phone interview?

I heard they call for Personal interview , btw wats ur interview date ? :xf:

April 27 :) how about you? Well, I have a question if any hospital or retail pharmacy still sponsor the international pharmacist who doesn't have a green card? I am worry how we can find a job after we graduate. anyone pls tell me ^^

April 27 :) how about you? Well, I have a question if any hospital or retail pharmacy still sponsor the international pharmacist who doesn't have a green card? I am worry how we can find a job after we graduate. anyone pls tell me ^^

I am just waiting for interview . And I had a same question. And do you remember when u applied to NSU ?

I applied on November. Pharma2014 ..where are you from?

If anyone was already interviewed at NSU, kindly share your experience !
:D