Ucla prime

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to those accepted! I'm glad that admissions is moving forward. I just want to know already.

Congratulations you two!

I seriously hope they are not done yet with the acceptance phone calls.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys,
does anyone know when ucla prime students start? is it sometime in july?

Yeah they start July 10th.does anyone know if all calls have been made? Thanks.

I feel like a little girl waiting for my date to call on a Friday night. Worse part yet, he might already have given someone else a call.

Thought a little humor would lighten things up. Good luck everyone.

hi everyone,

i'll be withdrawing my acceptance from PRIME. good luck to the next person on the waitlist!

hi everyone,

i'll be withdrawing my acceptance from PRIME. good luck to the next person on the waitlist!

Is there a waitlist already? I wonder if they've called everyone...

Anyone want to call the office and ask if all spots have been handed out?

Just got the waitlist email. It looks like everyone has accepted their spot. who knows how the waitlist works?! Looks like I'll be moving to Seattle...

Just got the waitlist email. It looks like everyone has accepted their spot. who knows how the waitlist works?! Looks like I'll be moving to Seattle...

same here....:( well life moves on~ ......to chicago!

Same email. Congratulations to everyone accepted on SDN!

I wish they would not place everyone on the waitlist. It doesn't make sense to place around 60 people on a waitlist for just a couple of dropped spots. Gives us a sense of hopelessness doesn't it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same email. Congratulations to everyone accepted on SDN!

I wish they would not place everyone on the waitlist. It doesn't make sense to place around 60 people on a waitlist for just a couple of dropped spots. Gives us a sense of hopelessness doesn't it?

+1

To get over this hopelessness, I've come to accept that this is 99% a rejection. If a miracle were to happen, it would be just that, a 1% miracle. Congrats to those who got in and I wish nothing but the best for the rest, because I am a poet and I do know it. Take care guys. :)

I got placed on the waitlist too. Congratulations to everyone that got accepted to PRIME!!

Last edited:
I heard that two people (on the waitlist) will be called this week. It was from a VERY RELIABLE source. Those two will be very, very lucky! This person also said, "the waitlist will move." I really hope it does...

I heard that two people (on the waitlist) will be called this week. It was from a VERY RELIABLE source. Those two will be very, very lucky! This person also said, "the waitlist will move." I really hope it does...

:xf:

Do you know when? Wow, how do you get this info? LOL.

Supposedly calls should happen some time this week. I heard it at the LMSA conference this past weekend.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the two waitlist phone calls went out already.

Hi everyone! Sorry if this is a repeat question, but does anyone know if the UCLA Prime class has a facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.