UC Davis SVM Class of 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think we just need to all hibernate for the next week! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe they’ll send out a portal update instead of calling this year? Haha I still have hope that we’ll hear today... don’t think I can wait longer either.

Maybe they’ll send out a portal update instead of calling this year? Haha I still have hope that we’ll hear today... don’t think I can wait longer either.
We can only hope. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
So I have news... Apparently acceptances will be in waves this year and will be in the coming weeks! My friend said at her interview they said it was from the 15th and onwards.

Reactions: 1 user
So I have news... Apparently acceptances will be in waves this year and will be in the coming weeks! My friend said at her interview they said it was from the 15th and onwards.
During my interview they said it would be over 2-3 days .... so maybe that’s the case ?

Really? I don’t remember them saying that. Are they calling us?

Really? I don’t remember them saying that. Are they calling us?
I know that’s what I told her!! I said what?! They never told us! But they apparently told them that.. of course guys! We got this!! :) positive thoughts!!

Has anyone heard anything? The suspense just may kill me before they start calling people. o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet. Perhaps tomorrow. Lol

Curious to know where everyone is from. I’m in state!!

Holy crap! I got in!!

Edit: IS and received email

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats everyone! I’m so stressed now tho lol

Accepted OOS by email telling me to go to my portal!

Reactions: 8 users
What does your last name start with? I havent receive notification

OOS accepted!! I haven't posted on here before, but I have been following this page. Congrats to everyone getting acceptances!!

Reactions: 9 users
I just got accepted too!! Last name starts with an L

Edit: I'm IS

Reactions: 5 users
Curious to know why some are receiving calls and some emails. hmmmm

Does anyone know if everyone will know today or if it will be over the course of a few days?

Congrats to the new class! To those who haven't heard don't freak out yet, I didn't get called until wicked late.
Late in the day or later since others were first told?

I am in too! Congrats to everybody who’s in and continued good luck to those waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
Also if some of you get waitlisted don't worry! We had a #33 from our waitlisted called, that's as far as I know.
Do you know if they differentiate waitlist and rejection? I think I read on a few forums from the past that people couldn't tell if they were waitlisted or rejected

Do you know if they differentiate waitlist and rejection? I think I read on a few forums from the past that people couldn't tell if they were waitlisted or rejected
Yeah your portal should say either waitlisted or rejected or something of that nature. Point being, you should have a decision eventually.

ACCEPTED IS I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Got a portal update at 1:18 pm pacific time. Can’t wait to meet my fellow classmates!! :happy:

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if they're doing waves this year? I didn't get an update yet and it's already almost 7pm Pacific time.

Does anyone know if they're doing waves this year? I didn't get an update yet and it's already almost 7pm Pacific time.
I contacted admissions and they said it would be today, tomorrow, and possibly Thursday that they are updating portals. No phone calls this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to everyone that was accepted today!

I was accepted (OOS) and have some questions for current students or recent grads. Anyone up for answering some questions by private message?
I graduated 2016 but feel free to message me!

Congratulations to everyone that was accepted today!

I was accepted (OOS) and have some questions for current students or recent grads. Anyone up for answering some questions by private message?
Sure! I'm a current first year, OOS as well, from Maryland.

Congratulations to those who received admission yesterday!!!. Good luck to those today, I believe they are sending notifications!!!! :) We got this!

Congratulations to all the newly admitted students! I'm a first year and happy to answer questions if needed. :)