U Hawaii Prelim Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emtji

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiyo,

Just got an interview offer. Was wondering if anyone had any advice for doing this interview on the cheap. It'll be at or near the top of my rank list, so i'm definately going to go to it, but flying there is expensive. Also, any advice on finding a place to stay? (Aside, of course, from the obvious orbitz, etc type sites).

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Check with the program to see if they allow candidates to stay with residents during your visit. This would be a way to cut costs. As for flying... the earlier you get your ticket the cheaper it'll be. Try all the websites including priceline for cheap fares.

Hiyo,

Just got an interview offer. Was wondering if anyone had any advice for doing this interview on the cheap. It'll be at or near the top of my rank list, so i'm definately going to go to it, but flying there is expensive. Also, any advice on finding a place to stay? (Aside, of course, from the obvious orbitz, etc type sites).

thanks!

These are the best airfare sites I know of:

Site 59
Expedia.com
Kayak.com

Good luck & congrats on the interview..I'm jealous!