Tuskegee University c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ExoticDocLoading

Reaction score
Decided to go ahead and make a thread!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Current 3rd year at TUCVM! Feel free to reach out with any questions about the program, the school itself, living in AL etc. :)

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 12/20 & interviewed 12/4.

Just got invite for the interview!! Super excited!!! I would love to get any tips for interview and ask how the interview go!! Thank you🙏🙏

Just got invite for the interview!! Super excited!!! I would love to get any tips for interview and ask how the interview go!! Thank you🙏🙏
Sure. Are you doing a zoom or in-person interview? I can’t help you with zoom but can share for in-person. If you have any specifics feel free to message me.

I had interview on Jan 18th and still didn't hear back

I emailed my interviewer after the interview and he said they would respond mid February to early March so it should be anytime hopefully

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed my interviewer after the interview and he said they would respond mid February to early March so it should be anytime hopefully
Thank you for sharing!!! I was losing hope thinking it was taking too long 🙏

Thank you for sharing!!! I was losing hope thinking it was taking too long

I emailed Ms. Stoneback on Saturday and she said that we would get to know within the next two weeks

I emailed Ms. Stoneback on Saturday and she said that we would get to know within the next two weeks
Thank you for the update!! I literally ruined my interview so I am not confident at all but I will post if I get response next 2 weeks, hoping the best for us two!

Just setting this here for anyone who has decided to attend TUCVM as part of the 2028 class. Feel free to pass on to anyone else who may not catch the link on FB or here.

You're invited to my new group 'TUCVM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Last edited:
The last message I received from Tuskegee was in late January letting me know they were still reviewing applications. Other than that, I haven’t heard anything regarding a decision or interview. Has anyone else experienced this?

The last message I received from Tuskegee was in late January letting me know they were still reviewing applications. Other than that, I haven’t heard anything regarding a decision or interview. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yep. Havent heard a peep since 🙃

Reactions: 1 users
If you guys had interviews with Tuskegee before, there is a chance that they might accept you into the program without interviews this cycle!!
1000027199.jpg

• Love
hopefully we hear by today or at the latest by the end of next week, this wait is really killing me

Still nothing :/ I just emailed asking for an update

I was told yesterday that they plan to update everyone soon. Idk what soon means 🤦🏾‍♀️

Just got my acceptance email too 🥹🥹 I AM CRYING

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
TUCVM OOS acceptance LESGOOOOOOOOO!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey y'all, I appiled back in 2021 and was denied. I was going to apply that next year but decided to do a Master's program that i recently completed in December of 2023. I have not heard anything yet as far as this cycle goes but I am hoping to hear something good soon !! I am from TN, so I am an OOS applicant. Good luck everyone.
edit: I have received numerous emails but the last one I received was in January telling applicants that their files are still under review!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys, rejected again.. Good luck to any others waiting to hear back. They are doing file reviews also so that's cool.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Still haven’t heard anything. No acceptance, rejection, waitlist, nothing. Wondering when I will hear since they have to let us know by the 15th. Anyone know anything?

If any of the TUCVM ‘28 students will be here over the summer, I have an apartment I am subleasing! Let me know if any of you are interested