Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does everyone get the admissions webinar invite?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
These schools playing with my feelings with this 101 webinars email invitations😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14 users
Did everyone get the webinar email? I haven't received an official invite

I went to Meharry’s as well. The financial aid session was useful. I never got a supplement after the info session. However, I did get an interview.

Reactions: 1 users
What was the webinar about yesterday? I couldn’t go because I had work and it was last minute. They said they would send a follow up email and I’m impatiently waiting

What was the webinar about yesterday? I couldn’t go because I had work and it was last minute. They said they would send a follow up email and I’m impatiently waiting
The addmisions process, interviews will be conducted from October through March. Some students shared their experiences at Tufts. Thats it.

Hello everyone

Has anyone heard anything about the CDC program for the people who were accepted, any information about what to do ?
i really thought i was the only one not receiving updates for the CDC program. Is it true dr kasberg left? i have received very minimal communications since acceptances went out. hopefully our seats are still saved smh

Members don't see this ad :)
i really thought i was the only one not receiving updates for the CDC program. Is it true dr kasberg left? i have received very minimal communications since acceptances went out. hopefully our seats are still saved smh
Gillian is now taking over the program. I’m also in CDC but basically almost everyone I know who is in it hasn’t heard anything either. I completed my condition as well. We might not hear back till actual acceptances go out

Reactions: 1 user
I've been trying to get in contact with the admissions office regarding conditional acceptance through my undergrad program, but nobody seems to be replying. I've called and emailed multiple times over the past month. This is so frustrating.
If it’s any consolation I’ve spoken to advisors from my grad program and they too struggle to get in contact with admissions as well 😅

Did a second round of interviews go out?

Yea he left, his now at BU. If you don't mind me asking did you complete the condition they gave you?
My condition was completing a masters program however I was already enrolled in a masters program when they offered me an acceptance so I was good. Just have to finish it by early summer '23.

Acceptance was in the email we all received upon getting accepted so I hope we are good. Just weird how communication has seemed nonexistent.

Gillian is now taking over the program. I’m also in CDC but basically almost everyone I know who is in it hasn’t heard anything either. I completed my condition as well. We might not hear back till actual acceptances go out
Yeah I've heard this as well however every time I email Gillian I never receive a response back. I end up having to email other faculty just to receive a response back. Out of all the emails I've sent her I think she's responded to one.

I agree we might not hear back until acceptances go out. In the email they sent us they promised school tours, updates etc but nothing has happened as far as that goes. Glad I'm not the only one having these issues.

sorry, I misread the initial comment and thought it asked for those that got interview invites this week. my actual interview is next week!
Congratulations on your interview!
Was the pre-interview status under review?
Excuse me, what are the statistics?

Congratulations on your interview!
Was the pre-interview status under review?
Excuse me, what are the statistics?
Before the interview it said application complete, the day I received the interview it switched back to under review, and then after I confirmed my attendance for the info session day/ interview it switched to invited for interview now!

3.98 cGPA, 3.98 sGPA
21 AA, 21 TS, 20 PAT

Before the interview it said application complete, the day I received the interview it switched back to under review, and then after I confirmed my attendance for the info session day/ interview it switched to invited for interview now!

3.98 cGPA, 3.98 sGPA
21 AA, 21 TS, 20 PAT
Thank you so much for your detailed answer!

Still haven't gotten an interview :( I'm getting scared

Also haven't heard back but but I wouldn't worry too much, they just sent out their interviews only about 2 weeks ago! I feel like Tufts tends to do a lot pretty late in the cycle

Also haven't heard back but but I wouldn't worry too much, they just sent out their interviews only about 2 weeks ago! I feel like Tufts tends to do a lot pretty late in the cycle
They also accept 250+ OOS students a year and have the second biggest class of all dental schools. We all just need to relax, it'll come

Just toured the school that was only for interviewed applicants. guys, stay patient, it is still very very early for tufts. we were the first group they interviewed and the first group they offered tours to (it was only 8 of us). You guys got this!

Reactions: 6 users
How can I submit the supplement? They said they would send a Box link to upload soon but they haven't yet, and it's due in 2 days.

Interview #2
School: Tufts
Notification date: 10/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: end of august
Application complete date: end of august
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21, 19, 19, 26, No
Dates available: Nov 1
Method of interview:
virtual

Interview #5
School: Tufts
Notification date: 11/3
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
Application complete date: 8/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.67 (Masters)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19, 19, 18, 21 Yes QR
Dates available: Nov 15
Method of interview: virtual

Reactions: 1 users
About how much percent of out of state applicants does Tufts accept after the interview?