CUSM MBS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CherryBlossom15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread for this. I submitted my app last week and was complete a few days later. Anyone else applying?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied! I just got the email today they received all of my materials and application review is expected to start by end of March.

I got the same notice about application review, fingers crossed for us!

Members don't see this ad :)
Not too sure to be honest.. I haven't heard anything from them yet regarding the status of my application

I received my acceptance today via email at 4:30 pm

Take that back, I checked a different folder and received my acceptance email!

Should we create a group chat for the MBS Class of 2023 to coordinate housing/roommates etc ?

GroupMe Link:

You're invited to my new group 'CUSM MBS Class of 2023' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone get a confirmation that their application was complete and ready for review once everything was in? i haven’t heard back since submitting my final LOR yesterday

Yep I got an email from the admissions office saying my file was complete and ready for review

would those of you accepted mind sharing stats? i’m super nervous now. my application is complete but it isnt gonna be reviewed til next week, they said

Got an email that my materials were received on 4/6/22, and accepted on 4/15/22! Looking forward to meeting you all!

got my acceptance letter today! beyond excited! for those of you who’ve also been accepted, did you receive an email besides the docusign? the email references vaccine requirements and a background check, but doesn’t go into how we complete that … ?