CUSM MBS 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All you have to do is fill out the first page and the transcript page I believe and then submit your application. The review process is really fast.
Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! Just got accepted off the waitlist! Can't believe it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, is there anyone commuting from SD or Irvine?

Last edited:
Anyone here that can help me on application? The application asks for your resume/CV, but there’s two text boxes for employment history and volunteer history. It seems a bit repetitive to send a resume and also type in your experiences in the text boxes. I was
IMG_0299.png
wondering if I should put a small description since there’s only 2000 characters in those two text boxes and be more descriptive on my actual CV? Or should I just list the experiences in the 2 textboxes with no description and just the dates I was committed to them? If anyone that go into the program tell me how they approached this lol. I know they will look at the two textboxes but I don’t want to just BS the responses there. I attached an image of the two text boxes below, so you guys can see what I’m referring to. Thanks for all the help.

Hey! Anyone new that's here for the 2024-2025 cycle, I started a new thread :)