Trying to rile people up again....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters, and people who, in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing.

this was not a UNITING speech
He's isolating the extremists here who don't share CORE American values.

I don't see how it's "racist".

Members don't see this ad.

my claim was that the speech was not a "uniting" speech as you claimed.

and who are these these "marxists", anarchists? WTF? what is that, like 0.05% of the population?

the man is purposely trying to divide the country b/c he thinks more people will agree with him. this is not 2016, and he is not running against hillary. it wont work

btw, you want something racist: there are thousands of examples, but here is a more recent one:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX? That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!
8:33 AM · Jul 6, 2020

the one black NASCAR driver, who had NOTHING to do with this incident gets called out? somebody found a noose which had been in the garage for a year, and somehow the driver has to apologize?

it is clearly meant to fire up his white racist base.

there is no other explanation.

the man is a sociopath

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you rather he show support for the Marxists, anarchists, and looters? I think we can all agree that these people need to be stopped

a false choice. of course not. don't take the bait

If Trump is such a hate mongering person like you and the media say, how come we aren’t the ones looting, rioting, killing, assaulting, destroying property, and hating?

If Trump is such a hate mongering person like you and the media say, how come we aren’t the ones looting, rioting, killing, assaulting, destroying property, and hating?
:troll:

Reactions: 1 users
Would you rather he show support for the Marxists, anarchists, and looters? I think we can all agree that these people need to be stopped
I would rather he get up there and discuss how we are all Americans. we can have differing viewpoints as to what is right or wrong, but we need to have a civil discourse and try to live up to the ideas of the Declaration and the Constitution so that All Americans can obtain their unalienable rights.

you're right about "my news sources" not covering it, because my news sources do not report on Fake News.

I primarily read Reuters, AP news. I do read Fox news and CNN. I do review Forbes. I don't have a subscription to WSJ, however. I don't review MSNBC or Breitbart, unless prompted to click on some site based on what you guys post.

those in power to their utmost to maintain the status quo.

if something is disagreeable, call that "thing" anti-American, say it threatens the American way of life, for example give a Mount Rushmore speech, and then get the Senate to outlaw it or sign an executive order. that's what has happened the last 3 1/2 years. there is no across the aisle compromising, or working for what is best for America. there is the trump "my way or you're fired" way. it has lead to increasing partisanship.

Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, et al.

From prior to election until the end of time, there would be no compromise, dealing, negotiations. None of these people give a crap about the USA. Power and money. At least the Clintons killed their enemies.

those in power to their utmost to maintain the status quo.

if something is disagreeable, call that "thing" anti-American, say it threatens the American way of life, for example give a Mount Rushmore speech, and then get the Senate to outlaw it or sign an executive order. that's what has happened the last 3 1/2 years. there is no across the aisle compromising, or working for what is best for America. there is the trump "my way or you're fired" way. it has lead to increasing partisanship.

I wonder what the Democrats have been doing for the past 3+ years?....you know....working with Trump? Pelosi ripping up(pre-ripped btw so it was planned) the SOTU behind him. Yea.....they work together great. lmao

and who are these these "marxists", anarchists? WTF? what is that, like 0.05% of the population?

the man is purposely trying to divide the country b/c he thinks more people will agree with him. this is not 2016, and he is not running against hillary. it wont work
Trump is dividing us into two groups: those who love America and those who don't.

If you believe in the lie that America is a racist country and cops are racist and you want to burn down the system, you fall into the latter category. For example, Colin Kaepernick tweeted on the 4th of July that the holiday was a celebration of "white supremacy". One of the leaders of BLM said once a black person becomes a cop, they're not black anymore. This is an unacceptable, racist affront to all black police officers.

These people and their enablers will never be part of the solution. We should unite against them, just like Trump articulated in his speech.

Reactions: 4 users
Trump is dividing us into two groups: those who love America and those who don't.

If you believe in the lie that America is a racist country and cops are racist and you want to burn down the system, you fall into the latter category. For example, Colin Kaepernick tweeted on the 4th of July that the holiday was a celebration of "white supremacy". One of the leaders of BLM said once a black person becomes a cop, they're not black anymore. This is an unacceptable, racist affront to all black police officers.

These people and their enablers will never be part of the solution. We should unite against them, just like Trump articulated in his speech.

Trump cares about himself above this country or anything else. He will say anything to make himself look good and appeal to his base.

what a load of horsesh@t. a completely false dichotomy, and false choice.

i love america and hate trump. where do i fit in?

your little made up scenarios have no place in reality.

your narrow-mindedness has no bounds.

Members don't see this ad :)
Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, et al.

From prior to election until the end of time, there would be no compromise, dealing, negotiations. None of these people give a crap about the USA. Power and money. At least the Clintons killed their enemies.

you claim to be a libertarian "third party type", yet you dont list mconnell, mccarthy, or nunes in the same vein? that is what is called a biased perspective.

Do you agree with the examples in the post you quoted?

He didn't mention liking Trump in that list.

The examples themselves are the problem. You cant love america but also think there is a problem with race in america ? You cant want to reform thr police without changing the system entirely? You cant support BLM without disagreeing with some idiotic statement one of their leaders made?

You cant agree in principal with kapaernick, but think he is a complete bozo?

As qui gon jin once said : "only a sith deals in absolutes"

Last edited:
Do you have any response to the bubba wallace story? Id like to see you try dance your way out of that one. Trumps tweet should make all americans truly angry

Why do you think he's a bozo?

Do you agree that the 4th of July is a celebration of white supremacy?
His pig socks and castro loving was not my style.

No, of course i dont believe that about july 4.

And bubba wallace?

His pig socks and castro loving was not my style.

No, of course i dont believe that about july 4.

And bubba wallace?
Just from the snippets I've heard about this, despite my complete lack of interest, it seems like Trump is trolling Bubba. I'm guessing Bubba said something mean about him on CNN or something. Am I close?

Bubba Wallace and Jussie Smollett are very similar. They both want more attention than they deserve. Jussie just took it a whole lot farther. I wouldn’t be idolizing Bubba Wallace if I were you. He’s a mediocre driver with a primadonna personality. Who throws a fit on a CNN interview because he wasn’t believed about something that didn’t happen?

The examples themselves are the problem. You cant love america but also think there is a problem with race in america ? You cant want to reform thr police without changing the system entirely? You cant support BLM without disagreeing with some idiotic statement one of their leaders made?

As qui gon jin once said : "only a sith deals in absolutes"
Well said.

There's a very vocal minority that seems to 100% believe what was posted earlier. My hope is that social media is making that group seem larger than it is. My fear is that it's actually as big as it seems.

Just from the snippets I've heard about this, despite my complete lack of interest, it seems like Trump is trolling Bubba. I'm guessing Bubba said something mean about him on CNN or something. Am I close?

then get more informed. read the story. then realize that your president is racist. there is literally no other conclusion

btw, you want something racist: there are thousands of examples, but here is a more recent one:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX? That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!
8:33 AM · Jul 6, 2020

the one black NASCAR driver, who had NOTHING to do with this incident gets called out? somebody found a noose which had been in the garage for a year, and somehow the driver has to apologize?

it is clearly meant to fire up his white racist base.

there is no other explanation.

the man is a sociopath

nothing racist about that tweet....it's only racist because that is what you want to see. "You aint black if you dont vote for me"....now THAT is racist. See the difference? Of course you dont. You believed in Russian collusion for 3+ years too, so there's that.

Ask Ben Carson, M.D.

Last edited:
this comment is completely partisan.

you are basically saying that the majority of Americans do not love America.

as for the radicals - there are radicals on both sides. for every BLM or Colin Kaepernick, there is a right wing fascist or David Duke, or "fine people on bhoth sides", and even now boogaloos

and doct - Bubba Watson is not the one who reported the noose. he has nothing to apologize for.

as for the radicals - there are radicals on both sides. for every BLM or Colin Kaepernick, there is a right wing fascist or David Duke, or "fine people on bhoth sides", and even now boogaloos

and doct - Bubba Watson is not the one who reported the noose. he has nothing to apologize for.

I know he didn’t report it. But he went on Don Lemon’s show and fed into it. Based on what I’ve seen from him, and I’m a NASCAR fan, he’s an attention *****. And he’s bitter about the backlash now for something so obvious as a garage door rope pull that’s been there for a year.

Critical race theory, "woke-ism," occupy Wall Street, defund the police are all warmed-over Marxism.

if i remember correctly, fascism didn't work out too well, either.

Bubba Wallace and Jussie Smollett are very similar. They both want more attention than they deserve. Jussie just took it a whole lot farther. I wouldn’t be idolizing Bubba Wallace if I were you. He’s a mediocre driver with a primadonna personality. Who throws a fit on a CNN interview because he wasn’t believed about something that didn’t happen?
Nascar and His team told Wallace about the Noose, so your comparison with Smollett is Horsesh't.
Wallace took a stand against Confederate Flag.

Didn't know Cubans supported the Confederacy, learn something new every day.

stop preaching to us about racism we arent a part of and doesnt exist except in your heads and on your TV. Donate to BLM and the marxist Nicolas Maduro lovers. And you aint black if you dont vote for Uncle Joe. lmao

stop preaching to us about racism we arent a part of and doesnt exist except in your heads and on your TV. Donate to BLM and the marxist Nicolas Maduro lovers. And you aint black if you dont vote for Uncle Joe. lmao
You are a fool if you don't believe racism is a big problem in this country.
You look white, but if some people knew you were Cuban or you spoke Spanish in certain areas of the country you would get a real feel of what racism is like. ( I know you feel different in your little bubble in South Florida)

Last edited:
gotta love the WH press conference yesterday where she was asked multiple gotcha questions about Trump tweets, and none about the young black girl who was shot.

We're not teaching children about Liberty, Freedom, and Volunteerism as we used to...

thats a different story. you want to make ayn rand required reading, thats a different subject

Bubba Wallace.....racist language and $15k fine, assault on a woman, lost a sponsor, rage quit an e-race, now a tantrum about a garage pull. Plenty of on-track incidents such as throwing water in a driver's face. Not sure why you guys want to bring him up so much now....except TDS.

One thing to understand is that nearly all conservatives, myself included, felt Obama was doing the very same thing.

When one is in political discussions, which never accomplish anything, one must keep in mind political perilax; those who are standing to the left or right or our own positions are considered to be extremists. Many times people fail to understand that others have differing views that are based in their own experiences and perceptions of the world.

One thing to understand is that nearly all conservatives, myself included, felt Obama was doing the very same thing.

When one is in political discussions, which never accomplish anything, one must keep in mind political perilax; those who are standing to the left or right or our own positions are considered to be extremists. Many times people fail to understand that others have differing views that are based in their own experiences and perceptions of the world.

i can understand that

as a conservative, would you put obama on the same level as trump in terms of purposely trying to divide the country?

@hawkeye2009

Also, sorry to threadjack, but since you are back on this thread, here are some pics of my apple issue:

Attachments

• 15202.jpeg
    15202.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 15205.jpeg
    15205.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 15203.jpeg
    15203.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
i can understand that

as a conservative, would you put obama on the same level as trump in terms of purposely trying to divide the country?

yes- even greater so.

Obama fomented BLM and inserted his views in local matters always on the side of blacks. He ignored any black on white crime and was clearly a racist. His peers at the University of Chicago agreed with that assessment.

So, I understand when dems/liberals hate Trump; they hate ANY republican in office. The odd thing is that Trump is not actually a conservative and supports many liberal views.

Dems and Republicans will never agree on anything. It rarely, if ever, occurs. I do think that the riots and anarchy of BLM and ANTIFA have terrified many voters who do not want to see this happen in their neighborhoods. Prior to the riots, I thought Trump stood a good chance of losing. Now, I feel pretty confident he will win. No one likes anarchy and a party that is unable to maintain civil order.

Your views are based on your personal experiences and upbringing and will most likely never change. I appreciate that and understand that is what happens to all of us. We all feel we are "right" (in our own minds) as much as other feel we are wrong. I prefer a "live and let live" approach; my new partner is from Queens, N.Y and hates Trump. So I am trying to start a campaign to get him elected POTUS, as he is a very nice, considerate guy. I told him I want to be his campaign manager and get a cushy ambassador job after he is elected. He is only 32, so we have to set our sights on the next election. He is a black guy, but is very "colorblind" and does not give a rip about race, which is a big plus. I think you will all like him as our next POTUS.

@hawkeye2009

Also, sorry to threadjack, but since you are back on this thread, here are some pics of my apple issue:

I see now- clearly a bug. Otherwise your leaves look great? Good job!

At your local hardware store, they have a spray for fruit trees which addresses fungus and insects. I was just at my farm last week for vacation and sprayed them. I forgot to write the name of the stuff down, but I spray 2-3 times a year. Just get yourself one of those handy little metal spraying cans. That stuff is sprayed in about a 10:1 dilution, so a quart should do you. Make sure you wear a mask and goggles when you spray and shower afterward- don't want to end up riddled with cancer like me. I am very careful now.

See...……………………………. isn't that a lot more fun than politics! Being on opposite ends of the political spectrum, we can find common ground that does not make everyone angry.

I am a staunch environmentalist and LOVE my farm. I am thrilled to see you are getting into ag. Before you know it, you will want to do bee hives, which is a lot of fun and great for the environment. I have a few hundred acres in trees and prairie grass on my farm in addition to the crop land. I "play" with that stuff and have a real farmer tend to the crops. When I retire, I plan on making moonshine, even though I don't drink. I believe Steve Loebel on this site has made moonshine and said it was fun.

yes- even greater so.

Obama fomented BLM and inserted his views in local matters always on the side of blacks. He ignored any black on white crime and was clearly a racist. His peers at the University of Chicago agreed with that assessment.

So, I understand when dems/liberals hate Trump; they hate ANY republican in office. The odd thing is that Trump is not actually a conservative and supports many liberal views.

Dems and Republicans will never agree on anything. It rarely, if ever, occurs. I do think that the riots and anarchy of BLM and ANTIFA have terrified many voters who do not want to see this happen in their neighborhoods. Prior to the riots, I thought Trump stood a good chance of losing. Now, I feel pretty confident he will win. No one likes anarchy and a party that is unable to maintain civil order.

Your views are based on your personal experiences and upbringing and will most likely never change. I appreciate that and understand that is what happens to all of us. We all feel we are "right" (in our own minds) as much as other feel we are wrong. I prefer a "live and let live" approach; my new partner is from Queens, N.Y and hates Trump. So I am trying to start a campaign to get him elected POTUS, as he is a very nice, considerate guy. I told him I want to be his campaign manager and get a cushy ambassador job after he is elected. He is only 32, so we have to set our sights on the next election. He is a black guy, but is very "colorblind" and does not give a rip about race, which is a big plus. I think you will all like him as our next POTUS.

ill vote for anybody you want if you can fix my apple trees

i have a big garden. i do the food, my wife does the flowers. we both have black thumbs. a neighbor does the bees. ill just trade some of my peaches for his honey.

i use both of these, but they are not doing the job:

View attachment 312121

View attachment 312124

ill vote for anybody you want if you can fix my apple trees

i have a big garden. i do the food, my wife does the flowers. we both have black thumbs. a neighbor does the bees. ill just trade some of my peaches for his honey.

i use both of these, but they are not doing the job:

1594142863511.png

1594142920911.png

Bubba Wallace.....racist language and $15k fine, assault on a woman, lost a sponsor, rage quit an e-race, now a tantrum about a garage pull. Plenty of on-track incidents such as throwing water in a driver's face. Not sure why you guys want to bring him up so much now....except TDS.
Quit an E-race...LMAO

garage pull that Nascar and FBI called a noose, c'mon guy

assaulted a women? source?

You cant love america but also think there is a problem with race in america ?
You cant want to reform thr police without changing the system entirely?
You cant support BLM without disagreeing with some idiotic statement one of their leaders made?
These are all YOUR words. YOUR dichotomy. They are all ridiculous and untrue.

It's like you are in a cage and can't see outside. It's not all about politics and Trump.

Reactions: 1 user