Toxicology Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southerndoc

life is good
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone aware of a toxicology program that allows you to get a PhD in pharmacology? (I know this will take more than the standard 2 years of tox fellowship, but I'm talking of doing both in 4-5 years instead of doing them separately over 7.)

Members don't see this ad.

southerndoc said:
Anyone aware of a toxicology program that allows you to get a PhD in pharmacology? (I know this will take more than the standard 2 years of tox fellowship, but I'm talking of doing both in 4-5 years instead of doing them separately over 7.)

Happened to be reading at work with one of the heads of our tox program sitting over my shoulder... he said to give a call/email to Dr. Greenberg (at Drexel). Certainly a possibility that could be worked out. :D

Scrubbs said:
Happened to be reading at work with one of the heads of our tox program sitting over my shoulder... he said to give a call/email to Dr. Greenberg (at Drexel). Certainly a possibility that could be worked out. :D

what a nosy bastard! j/k

mike