Toxicology Conference worth attending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sylvanthus

Attending
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good tox conference to attend? I am getting fliers for this one, but not sure if it is a reputable conference or not.

2012 Annual Meeting of the North American Congress
of Clinical Toxicology
October 1-6
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know of a good tox conference to attend? I am getting fliers for this one, but not sure if it is a reputable conference or not.

2012 Annual Meeting of the North American Congress
of Clinical Toxicology
October 1-6
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV

NACCT is the biggie... kinda like the tox equivalent of ACEP's Scientific Assembly. A little long, especially when you factor in the pre-symposia (which oughtn't be missed). Also, all the fellowships in some way are represented, so a good place to network if you're interested in a program.

In the spring is the ACMT conference; a little smaller as it focuses on medical toxicologists (while NACCT is the whole she-bang - PharmD's, poison centers/SPI's, PhD's, etc).

There's also some international toxicology meetings, and the EAPCCT conference...

I haven't missed an ACMT yet, and only missed NACCT because of my wedding & childbirth... d=)

Cheers!
-d

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk