Too Late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgold72288

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP!!!:eek:

I was originally on the 3+3 track at the University of Evansville but I failed Gross Anatomy on the first go-around. I reapplied to UE but for awhile was spooked into trying law school since I had such a hard time with Gross and law intrigues me anyway.

I snapped out of it this past winter since law is such an unsure field right now and decided to give PT another go-around. The only schools I had any interest in applying to, after a search for schools with rolling admissions gave me very few options (though I'm not sure if this was proper criteria), were Carroll University and a new program Indiana State. Today I was told via email that ISU will not be accreditted until a month after it thought it was going to be and must wait a year to start up. So now I'm stuck banking on Carroll. Does anyone know of any other schools I can apply to this late that start in 2011?

If not, and assuming I don't get into Carroll or UE (whose waitlist I am 24th on), I am considering working as a PT tech for a year in Indianapolis before reapplying next year. Does anyone have any experience tech/aide work? Would you recommend it?

Thanks a lot!

My credentials:

Undergraduate major: Exercise Science, Spanish minor
GPA: 3.3 (3.45 taking out my 5 credit hour Gross failure)
GRE: 1290 (580 verbal, 710 quant)
Extracurriculars: Sigma Alpha Epsilon social fraternity (scholarship chair), Exercise Science Club

Members don't see this ad.