****tmdsas 2010****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I talked to SA's dental school today and they told me they are sendingout some acceptance letters today by email.

like may 12th or may 13th? ...

Members don't see this ad.

Baylor rejection received by snail mail yesterday. Dated for May 3rd. So if you didn't get on the waitlist recently then you probably should be receiving one as well.

After going back and forth since last friday about whether I should call Janet about my position on the alternate list, I finally decided to call...

All she told me was that they don't release that information.

LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
After going back and forth since last friday about whether I should call Janet about my position on the alternate list, I finally decided to call...

All she told me was that they don't release that information.

LOL

Hahaha I called last week, and they told me the same thing. She also told me that, of course, there's 25 people total on the alternate list.

has anyone tried to find out how many people are there on Houston waiting list??? or where they are on that list. I wonder if UTDB releases thos ekind of information as baylor and san anton do?

Also, if you've already paid a deposit at one Texas school and waiting on another Texas school... you're shizzzz out of luck. They have an agreement where they won't pick each others applicants that have already paid deposits after May 1st.

BTW... did SA end up sending out acceptances? I'm still hoping I'll get accepted instate.

Also, if you've already paid a deposit at one Texas school and waiting on another Texas school... you're shizzzz out of luck. They have an agreement where they won't pick each others applicants that have already paid deposits after May 1st.

BTW... did SA end up sending out acceptances? I'm still hoping I'll get accepted instate.

It looks like there's a couple of people that received acceptances today on Predents. When I called today, I was told that the last round of acceptances from UTHSCSA is still being sent out. Who knows if she was referring to the ones sent out today or if there's gonna be anymore sent out tomorrow. :(

Sigh.

It looks like there's a couple of people that received acceptances today on Predents. When I called today, I was told that the last round of acceptances from UTHSCSA is still being sent out. Who knows if she was referring to the ones sent out today or if there's gonna be anymore sent out tomorrow. :(

Sigh.

:(

also i was hoping that maybe ppl holding a spot @ baylor would get into another texas school they wanted to go to, but i guess not...
:xf:

So OOS it is! I emailed Baylor I wouldn't be able to attend. Congrats the the next person off the waiting list.

So OOS it is! I emailed Baylor I wouldn't be able to attend. Congrats the the next person off the waiting list.

Awesome! Great choice lol! Thanks for letting us know!

So out of curiosity, what school was it? And did you send Baylor the email late friday or during the day?

I really hope someone on here gets that acceptance from Baylor, and WTG for giving people on here hope! I got accepted to UTHSCSA on March 1st and I FELT it was a super late acceptance, I do not know how those who did have not got accepted are still doing it... everyday I was sick to my stomach... Be strong and good luck...:thumbup:

For those who are obsessed with this forum and read every word on here, here is a time wasting REAL story for you.... LOL

The craziest part about my acceptance was that I had a dream that night about getting in, well I felt I had been accepted, but like the computer screen that was suppose to tell me was black and fuzzy so I was not sure. (This was my first dream I ever had where I felt I had been accepted) So I woke up at 5 (over an hour earlier than I needed to), made some cereal with my eye not even open, woke my boyfriend up to tell him about my dream and that I HADDDD to check my email... I opened my email and no acceptance... then I opened my junk mail (Bc other dental stuff has gone there so I was consistently checking it) and there it was... I spit cereal all over my computer and started crying hysterically... I woke everyone up in my house and called like 4 people when I realized I had only saw "congratulations from UTHSCSA" as the title of the email and never even opened it... THANK GOD it was an acceptance, and not like something else.... lol

Oh and is there a Facebook page for those accepted to UTHSCSA? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Great choice lol! Thanks for letting us know!

So out of curiosity, what school was it? And did you send Baylor the email late friday or during the day?

No problem. I'm going to u of Michigan. Its going to cost about million dollars more but I FEEL I made the right choice for ME. I sent Baylor and email Wednesday night. They probably received it Thurs morning. I felt really bad telling them over the phone. They had called me almost everyday asking my coat, glove size and the paperwork I needed to complete.

I submitted my transcripts to TMDSAS through Interfolio May 3 electronically and they are still not showing up on my application. Is anyone else having trouble with this? I emailed TMDSAS asking if they received my transcripts and they just said if you got a receipt from Interfolio you shouldnt worry. BUT IM STILL WORRIED...I dont trust TMDSAS!

I submitted my transcripts to TMDSAS through Interfolio May 3 electronically and they are still not showing up on my application. Is anyone else having trouble with this? I emailed TMDSAS asking if they received my transcripts and they just said if you got a receipt from Interfolio you shouldnt worry. BUT IM STILL WORRIED...I dont trust TMDSAS!

TMDSAS is slow specially now with the flow of so many application. LEARN TO BE PATIENT starting now or it will kill ya till Dec!!

BTW this is a last year thread, there is a thread for TMDSAS 2011 application cycle.

FYI to all those on Baylor's waitlist:

Janet just called and told me that I am No. 3 on the alternate list. She also said that some spots may open up in mid June as they save a couple spots in case first years need to repeat.

Basically I'm pretty happy!

Janet just called and told me that I am No. 3 on the alternate list. She also said that some spots may open up in mid June as they save a couple spots in case first years need to repeat.

Hell yes!!!!! That basically means you're in :))) How exciting!!!!! :xf::xf:

dude,

You might even hear from Baylor before June. One of my good friends just withdrew his name from Baylor.

Hope you get the spot....good luck

Congratulations! I hope you hear the good news soon! :)

wow great news!
i really wish you the best because i know you deserve it and wanted it bad.

good luck!!

How awesome is that!! Good luck!!

That's great news! Good luck!!! =)

I'm assuming if you don't get a call from Janet that you're not in the top 5 on the waitlist?

dude,

You might even hear from Baylor before June. One of my good friends just withdrew his name from Baylor.

I wonder if they already filled that spot before calling me...

Thanks for the info!

That's great news! Good luck!!! =)

I'm assuming if you don't get a call from Janet that you're not in the top 5 on the waitlist?

She told me she called the top 3 on the waitlist.

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes!

dude,

When did he actually withdraw?? Was it yesterday before noon (when she was calling people or after) ??

Thanks in advance, I am very excited for everyone on the wait list.

When did he actually withdraw?? Was it yesterday before noon (when she was calling people or after) ??

Thanks in advance, I am very excited for everyone on the wait list.
my friend got the call from UTDB around 10ish and I believe he sent in his email around noon or a little after that. He might have called Baylor too but I'm not certain

Just got home from work tonight and received an email with the subject "Congratulations from The University of Texas Health Science Center"! Called everyone and cried my eyes out...and then realized I hadn't even open up the email yet. LOL.

In other words, I'M FINALLY IN after a year of constant stressing and worrying!!!! Good luck to the rest of y'all out there who are still waiting on an acceptance. Don't give up hope :)

Just got home from work tonight and received an email with the subject "Congratulations from The University of Texas Health Science Center"! Called everyone and cried my eyes out...and then realized I hadn't even open up the email yet. LOL.

In other words, I'M FINALLY IN after a year of constant stressing and worrying!!!! Good luck to the rest of y'all out there who are still waiting on an acceptance. Don't give up hope :)

that's so badass! congrats. I had that exact same feeling. Now that you're in... tell them to accept me too :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another UTA-er!!!!!!! :) P/m If you need any help with all the paper work etc :)
Join the facebook group!

I am sooo happy for you! Congratulations.

That's awesome! Congrats!

Did you interviewon January 4th? I interviewed then and I remember that someone there went to UT... I was wondering how many people from the day I interviewed also got in.

Did you interviewon January 4th? I interviewed then and I remember that someone there went to UT... I was wondering how many people from the day I interviewed also got in.

No, I actually interviewed January 11th, and I go to a branch of the UT school around the Dallas area :) Congrats to you, and see you in a little over a month!

congrats on getting in!!!! you must be really happy to hear this late in the game haha, ill be attending uthscsa this year too so we'll be in the same class!

To all that got accepted, did you fill out both essays for the application?

I filled out the extra essays. Nothing too long though.

How do you know Hou and SA are full?

Nothing more than just inferring that since Houston has created a waitlist, they're full unless someone drops.

SA maybe not but we haven't heard anything in over a month from them. I would imagine schools would be pretty darn eager to finalize their class this late in the cycle.

Nothing more than just inferring that since Houston has created a waitlist, they're full unless someone drops.

SA maybe not but we haven't heard anything in over a month from them. I would imagine schools would be pretty darn eager to finalize their class this late in the cycle.

FYI, there were 99 people on the email I recently received from San Antonio. I think that means they're pretty much full, but who knows.

I really do hope those of y'all still waiting hear some good news pretty soon from the other schools! Good luck :)

I think the only school left with some hope is Baylor. The other schools seem to be full.

FYI, there were 99 people on the email I recently received from San Antonio. I think that means they're pretty much full, but who knows.

I really do hope those of y'all still waiting hear some good news pretty soon from the other schools! Good luck :)