Time to migrate to allo and leave pre-allo :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SO and I are accepted to the same med schools. Sometimes at night I lay awake wondering how I'll escape med school debt

But then I quickly fall asleep when I remember we'll have a dual physician income
sounds like a great way to do physical exam skills training

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
SO and I are accepted to the same med schools. Sometimes at night I lay awake wondering how I'll escape med school debt

But then I quickly fall asleep when I remember we'll have a dual physician income
Double the debt as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
2CA95606-B690-40A8-B021-99C6AF0F6A3E-12593-000009D81AFEF13A_tmp.png
sounds like a great way to do physical exam skills training

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
140 (min. genius IQ) - 200 (max IQ) * 0.4 = 56- 80IQ

ladies and gentlemen, the next doogie howser MD ;)

does your genius wife have an SDN account?
Not my wife yet (plan to change that soon)! But definitely not, her Internet browsing habits begin and end with Facebook and insta. So no, I'm not being forced into saying these nice things ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Not my wife yet (plan to change that soon)! But definitely not, her Internet browsing habits begin and end with Facebook and insta. So no, I'm not being forced into saying these nice things ;)
I think he was asking so he could hit on her.

Reactions: 1 users
Seems like just yesterday I was in the "What are my chances?" thread. Looking to the pre-med SDN Gods to give me a glimmer of hope. They helped push me with encouraging words like "Nail your MCAT" and "You should be good". Their words of wisdom carried me from pre-medical to medical. Such a bittersweet moment. I will never forget the sunny days in the pre-med section. But it is time to move on. ("I Will Remember You"- Sarah McLachlan music insert here). :cryi:

Pre-allo is a cesspit of toxicity, judgment, trolling, and ignorance. The whole subforum is an embarrassment to the medical profession and gives doctors a bad name.

Every single time I have gone into pre-Allo, I've seen countless posts made by people who make me think "I hope to God this person never becomes a physician."

When a premed asks, without a hint of irony, if "you can ever trust a primary care doc because they probably were too stupid for ortho" I want to gouge my f*cking eyes out. ditto for "you can't trust docs from UC Irvine because it used to be a DO school," and "why can't we just refuse treatment to anyone who's ever used recreational drugs?" I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna see a thread on there about hunting nursing students for sport.

Allopathic isn't perfect but it is an enormous step-up. Welcome, it's better here.

Reactions: 6 users
Pre-allo is a cesspit of toxicity, judgment, trolling, and ignorance. The whole subforum is an embarrassment to the medical profession and gives doctors a bad name.

Every single time I have gone into pre-Allo, I've seen countless posts made by people who make me think "I hope to God this person never becomes a physician."

When a premed asks, without a hint of irony, if "you can ever trust a primary care doc because they probably were too stupid for ortho" I want to gouge my f*cking eyes out. ditto for "you can't trust docs from UC Irvine because it used to be a DO school," and "why can't we just refuse treatment to anyone who's ever used recreational drugs?" I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna see a thread on there about hunting nursing students for sport.

Allopathic isn't perfect but it is an enormous step-up. Welcome, it's better here.
Have you missed the np vs MD threads ?

Can you really trust a primary care doc tho?

Last edited:

Would hunting nursing students suddenly be okay if it wasn't for sport and we used their flesh responsibly? You sicken me, sir.

;)

most-humble.jpg

Is this a new copy-pasta? 7/10 needs a bit more work

I've been on here 8 years and i have never seen this much pre-med leak into Allo (this early!) ....

Pre-allo is indeed a cesspool

This thread too is an eyesore; this forum is not a chat room and OP's posting style is simply not compatible with Allo. Looking forward to joining with the rest of SDN's dear cast for the inevitable smackdown that will be taking place in the fall if this continues:slap:

............and this is coming from the most positive person on here:whistle:

I've been on here 8 years and i have never seen this much pre-med leak into Allo (this early!) ....

This thread too is an eyesore; this forum is not a chat room and OP's posting style is simply not compatible with Allo. Looking forward to joining with the rest of SDN's dear cast for the inevitable smackdown that will be taking place in the fall if this continues:slap:

e0abbbcfc3e017dc7504383813ad1bdc.jpg

Reactions: 17 users

Would it make you feel better if we threw a " NPs took er jeb" in our signatures?

Reactions: 11 users
A3699D5B-0A80-4D6F-A220-B088E96F33EB-14982-00000B9CAF21672B_tmp.jpg

I feel like you're giving me this look...

Reactions: 10 users
We're just trying to make Allo great again.

Reactions: 5 users
Wait. I'm lost. Preallo is a cesspool because one of us created a migration thread early? And this thread is an eyesore because OP doesn't seem to have a giant stick up his butt? Inevitable smackdown? What a joke.

I agree, we should talk about midlevel encroachment and how we will never call nurses drs so we can fit right in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 users

78f.jpg

Reactions: 13 users
Plot twist: No more Allo thread

IMG_0332.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
Just have MD student and DO student statuses instead of blanket Medical Student.

Last edited:
Just have MD student and DO student statuses instead of blanket Medical Student.
This would be golden. I like to know who I am getting advice from.

School too. I don't want advice from non top 10 students.
Probably want step scores, mother's maiden and social security numbers Just to be safe.

Reactions: 3 users

Yeah you seem like a real fun person to be around! I'm looking forward to commiserating with all the wet blankets like you on this "non-chat room" Internet message board.

Reactions: 6 users
Yeah you seem like a real fun person to be around! I'm looking forward to commiserating with all the wet blankets like you on this "non-chat room" Internet message board.
You seem to have the sarcasm down already; I'm sure you'll fit in nicely:smuggrin:

Congratulations on your acceptance by the way!

When a premed asks, without a hint of irony, if "you can ever trust a primary care doc because they probably were definitely too stupid for ortho" I want to gouge my f*cking eyes out. ditto for "you can't trust docs from UC Irvine because it used to be a DO school," and "why can't we just refuse treatment to anyone who's ever used recreational drugs?" I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna see a thread on there about hunting nursing students for sport.

1- FTFY

2- We already do that but its a different kind of hunting that involves shame and regret instead of blood and death.