The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can we have a B horror movie night on Rabbit? With Zombeavers included obviously
I've been planning to host some horror movie nights for a while. B horror is on the list, because I love it so much. And there are so many "good" ones on netflix.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been planning to host some horror movie nights for a while. B horror is on the list, because I love it so much. And there are so many "good" ones on netflix.
So many good ones. Like one about magic sharks in the snow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh. So I'm a week away from surgery and I'm having to rinse with an antibiotic mouthwash twice a day. And it tastes like Satan's asscrack. Agh.

How do you know what Satan's asscrack tastes like? o_O
Fillion_yea_well_umm.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, we apparently need to have a Sharknado marathon as well.

Honestly haven't seen Sharknado and not really what I think of when I think B horror either. B movie yes, but not B horror.

Idk if there's an official definition but B horror to me is just low budget horror that is actually trying to be scary but fails so hard it ends up being hilarious.

Also I sometimes can't believe how amazingly generous the people in my life are.

Last night was at a bonfire party and was only having 1 drink and then nothing for a couple hours since I had to drive. Friend went "BBC you live near me and I need to stay sober. I'll drive and you don't need to stay sober. I'll drive you to your car in the morning since I have to come back out here for work". Later that turned into "Hey you can stay at my place if you want, we can drop by your place to grab PJs." Which also turned into us stopping and buying a bunch of junk food and going down to my favourite beach near our houses. That later turned into me spending half the night if not more throwing up when quantity of junk food didn't agree with my stomach, while she stayed awake to do things like bring me fleece blankets and a hair elastic because she knows I'm always cold and I didn't want to leave the bathroom. The next morning she ended up not having to go to work, but since I didn't have my vehicle she drove me to my house to get dressed, then drove me to a clinic I had to shadow at, now is picking me up from there to drive downtown and drop me off at my vehicle even though it's on the other end of town. Just how? She's gone so out of her way and I can't comprehend it. Just feeling all the love and all the being spoiled.

Reactions: 5 users
So. Many. Poasts.

Oops bad words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users