The Republic of Texas XLII: You Don't Just Move Into Texas, It Moves Into You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rise and shine indeed! I tossed and turned all night so I decided to finally wake up and get that coffee. Looks like a few of us were up throughout the night and didn’t sleep...

My sleep was rough. My mind and heart were racing.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was sleeping fine but then I got up to go to the bathroom and I can’t go back to sleep AHH 😞 going to be a long 2 hours

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m lucky I fell asleep last night but now that I’m awake it’s gonna be a long final 2 hours

Reactions: 1 users
Ngl I have my whole life on hold rn. I took a gap year and it sucked so I am hoping that this is it. Trust me when I say that I’m so ready to go back to being a student

You’re not alone, this is how I’ve been feeling during my gap year even though I enjoy my clinical job!

Reactions: 1 users
Want to encourage y’all to listen to “Today’s the Day” by P!nk. No matter what happen, today is the day! Today you can breathe and celebrate or know you some work in front of you. Regardless of the outcome, be proud! You went through something be most people don’t! If you have to reapply, awesome! Know that you didn’t succeed the first time; prove them wrong the second time.

Keep your head up, smile, take a deep breath, and celebrate the opportunity you have! I’m proud of yall!!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Want to encourage y’all to listen to “Today’s the Day” by P!nk. No matter what happen, today is the day! Today you can breathe and celebrate or know you some work in front of you. Regardless of the outcome, be proud! You went through something be most people don’t! If you have to reapply, awesome! Know that you didn’t succeed the first time; prove them wrong the second time.

Keep your head up, smile, take a deep breath, and celebrate the opportunity you have! I’m proud of yall!!!!!
Love this ❤️

1 hour left!!!

1708087840718.png

• Wow
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
They didn’t see the results at 8am??
Nope! That’s what one of my friends told me! They said TMDSAS made them sweat a little while longer. But I don’t mean to add more stress! I’m manifesting results will be visible 8am! Lol But even the TMDSAS message reads “after 8am”…. Fingers crossed!

• Wow
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Wait what is the status thing? I got a transcript email but I’m lost on the status
On the Status Page, under Transcripts… some people get a message that starts with “wait…” and others “transcripts not required” or whatever the wording was but basically it’s still about transcripts

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve seen people report not matching despite receiving the email. However, I have not see the opposite be reported (with the exception of people who prematched, as they received the email shortly after receiving their prematch offers.)

For the past 2 years (3 if you count this morning) the email has went out around roughly 12:15 am the morning of match. I believe it is safe to say that the email is not a glitch, despite some people adamantly believing it is.

That’s really scary damn

My heart is beating so fast...

My heart is beating so fast...
Mine too! Listening to loud upbeat music in my earphones … at least give my heart another reason to beat fast on top of the two cups of coffee I’ve already had haha ALMOST THERE

Reactions: 4 users
Mine too! Listening to loud upbeat music in my earphones … at least give my heart another reason to beat fast on top of the two cups of coffee I’ve already had haha ALMOST THERE
Also listening to music right now. Also in my YouTube era right now, recording my reactions every 20-30 minutes or so.

• Love
30 minutes left!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1708089724551.png

Less than 30 minutes y'all 👀

Attachments

• giphy (5).gif
    giphy (5).gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
✓ Checking SDN every minute
✓ Mini Dance Party to my Music
✓ Anxious and Nervous
✓ Recording my reaction

Bro I couldn’t sign in to my account and now it’s locked??? For 30 minutes?? I used the same login I’ve been using for all these months.

• Wow
Are OOS students expecting to hear WL's and R's since admissions have been rolling since October for most schools (except for Long which said that it would hand out most OOS A's on or near match day)?

whenever i get nervy my tummy starts to hurt and this is where im at rn —>

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
15 MINUTES TO GO!!!!!!!!

• Love