The Republic of Texas XLII: You Don't Just Move Into Texas, It Moves Into You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Matched Baylor!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
congrats to everyone who matched!! hoping it works out for everyone in the end <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
guess I’m a psychopath
6 IIs no A
Time to wait for Cornell to kill me next week

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No match either but I’m thankful for the support in this group and I’m still keeping high hopes that I will be called. It’s still not the end until May!!!!!
I also made a plan B and got accepted into the MMS program at TCOM!! So to all my TCOM students, congratulations 🎊🎉
No match.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
for those of us who did not match, when can we expect to hear about waitlists?

Reactions: 1 users
for those of us who did not match, when can we expect to hear about waitlists?
Each school has their own process. Some will ask you if you want to be on waitlist, some will say you are automatically on unless you dont want to be, some will wait 2-3 weeks before they say anything.

Reactions: 5 users
No match either but I’m thankful for the support in this group and I’m still keeping high hopes that I will be called. It’s still not the end until May!!!!!
I also made a plan B and got accepted into the MMS program at TCOM!! So to all my TCOM students, congratulations 🎊🎉
ill be at tcom!! see you there friendo :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
If I accept my offer at the school I matched to will I still be able to be waitlisted from other schools I ranked higher?

Reactions: 1 user
I did the MedSci program and doing well there I think is a huge reason I prematched at TCOM and got other interviews/match. Hoping for some waitlist movement for you but that was a super smart move as a backup cuz it will get you places I promise!!! Please feel free to DM me to ask any questions about it!! ❤️

Is it okay if i PM you?

I did the MedSci program and doing well there I think is a huge reason I prematched at TCOM and got other interviews/match. Hoping for some waitlist movement for you but that was a super smart move as a backup cuz it will get you places I promise!!! Please feel free to DM me to ask any questions about it!! ❤️

Fight Raiders Fight
Fight Raiders Fight
Fight for the school we love so dearlyyyyyy

Matched to the GOAT school!!!!!!
As a fellow Red Raider I love this for you! So happy you matched :)

• Care
Is there a place where we need to indicate that we accept the offer from our school?

Reactions: 1 users
I just wanted to say that it has been a blast spending time on this thread together and I am proud of you all!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Matched to A&M. Email was definitely a real thing!! I don’t know that I’ve seen people not match with the email

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
The no match message is my new wallpaper. Will motivate me every day to craft the greatest re-application comeback in history to spite all of the adcoms who passed on me this go around! (Unless they let me in off waitlist, then we can be chill again)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 40 users
The no match message is my new wallpaper. Will motivate me every day to craft the greatest re-application comeback in history to spite all of the adcoms who passed on me this go around! (Unless they let me in off waitlist, then we can be chill again)
HELL YA.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Reject every school that didn’t match you next go around king🙏👑🐐#knowyourworth

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

LETS GO!!

Reactions: 3 users
matched BCM 2028 :')))) started sobbing immediately when i read it

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
First, congrats to everyone that matched!!!! Yall are gonna kill it!!
Second, no match here so now I pray to the WL gods to give me a chance

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users