The Republic of Texas XLII: You Don't Just Move Into Texas, It Moves Into You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly feel a bit better but even if I don’t match I think chopping it up with yall has been hella chill
yeah tbh this thread has allowed me to blow off quite a bit of steam. y’all are hilarious

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Goodnight y’all! See y’all in the morning!

Reactions: 1 user
New avi, need some Luka magic to match lmao

Kwame brown in the 2023-2024 republic of texas thread was not on my 2024 bingo card i’m legit laughing so hard

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Personally I just plan to turn my phone off by 11, just to avoid any anxiety being induced by this email or the lack of this email
This aged so terribly, I did not stand on business at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I drove 10 miles to the gym did one exercise scrolled this god awful website for 20 mins and came back
Luckily for me I checked right after i finished my last set. I proceeded to sit on the bench and stare myself in the mirror for half and hour

How do we casually just got to sleep like our fate isn’t going to be decided in like 9 hours??

Reactions: 2 users
How do we casually just got to sleep like our fate isn’t going to be decided in like 9 hours??
Well no matter what you do don’t check this thread in like 35 minutes. The past 2 years there has been fiasco’s about transcript emails at roughly 12:15

Well no matter what you do don’t check this thread in like 35 minutes. The past 2 years there has been fiasco’s about transcript emails at roughly 12:15

I know but you best believe imma be here anyway

i remember when…i remember i remember when i lost my miiiiinnddd

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Officially match day… let the chaos commence! Best of luck everyone!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
thread-wide breathing exercises everyone... we need it :)

Reactions: 3 users
painfully waiting against my better judgment until 12:15 to see if i get to lose my mind even further

• Haha
did everyone with email get the status change for transcript?

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
was literally finally about to fall asleep and my phone vibrated with the email notification

can someone quickly refresh me on what happened last two cycles with this email? just so i dont get way too ahead of myself.

What I’ve heard is some people got the email but didn’t match?? Not sure tho I’m new here

can someone quickly refresh me on what happened last two cycles with this email? just so i dont get way too ahead of myself.
i believe that the past two years, the transcript email was sent to those who ultimately matched? could be wrong though, that was just a theory we had here.

please did someone else not get the email guys
1708064538093.png

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
No email. No status change. This is the greatest failure of my life thus far lmaooooo. I really do not want to spend another year in my soul-sucking cubicle waiting on medical schools. Hopefully the wait lists work out

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
No email. No status change. This is the greatest failure of my life thus far lmaooooo. I really do not want to spend another year in my soul-sucking cubicle waiting on medical schools. Hopefully the wait lists work out
bonehead and me holding the line guys

• Care
I think in years past, if you didn't prematch and didn't receive the transcript email, it means you did not match.

However if you got the email it still doesn't mean you matched since people who got the email in the past ended up not matching anywhere.

However TMDSAS might have fixed that glitch this year so no one really knows.
lol they didnt, just got an email

Noo bruh it’s not over till 8 am we got this

Last edited: