Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everybody!

Reactions: 3 users
Just a friendly reminder to those who have been admitted, be sure to request to be added to the Facebook group. The link is in the acceptance email! :)

Just got an automated email saying my app is still under review. Did everyone get this email? Haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think every applicant gets one

Got an interview invite! :)
DAT: 22
oGPA: 3.6

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone with a post Dec. 1 interview heard back from admissions office? I'm currently waiting on news from them :/

Accepted via phone!
Interview #4: 1/18
DAT: 22 AA 25 PAT
oGPA: 3.16
sGPA: 2.9

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Accepted via phone!
Interview #4: 1/18
DAT: 22 AA 25 PAT
oGPA: 3.16
sGPA: 2.9

Congratulations! Enjoy the bay area and beautiful city of SF if you decide to attend :) best of luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview invite for Feb 22nd! Applied relatively late in the cycle, around late October

Reactions: 3 users
For those that are accepted, did we find out if we got a scholarship when we got accepted or do we find out later?

to those who have been accepted post-december, how many days following your interview did you receive the acceptance call?

Last edited:
Do they tell you if you are interviewing for an alternate position when they give you the interview invite or when you are there at your interview?

I have my interview coming up but wanted to confirm we are there at 10am?

Hey y'all, i'm very excited to announce i was just accepted! good luck to everyone still waiting
interview: 1/29
accepted: 2/9
AA: 23 TS:24 PAT: 27 GPA 3.4

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone get accepted or hear back recently?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anybody know if they are done interviewing?

did they write it in the email?
I missed a call yesterday afternoon, so they sent me an email stating I'm invited and to call them back. When I called this morning, admissions counselor told me the interview was for alternate spot only.

I missed a call yesterday afternoon, so they sent me an email stating I'm invited and to call them back. When I called this morning, admissions counselor told me the interview was for alternate spot only.
Did you ask or did they tell you automatically? Now I'm curious if my interview is for an alternate position.

Friend just got a call to interview around 3:30EST, for the alt list. Interview is this Monday! So don't lose hope people! 21AA/21TS, ~3.5GPA

At this point, does it matter if you interview at an earlier date?

Accepted off the wait list today!
Interviewed 1/29

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! Stay positive fam!! There’s still plenty of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users
Status
Not open for further replies.