***The Official UoP Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited! Last cycle I had a post-December interview and was waitlisted. Fingers crossed this cycle is better.
Such a great program!

If you guys have any questions about UoP or application questions in general feel free to message me. I'll be starting D1 in a few weeks.
Edit- just fixed my privacy settings so you guys can actually DM me. Sorry about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you guys have any questions about UoP or application questions in general feel free to message me. I'll be starting D1 in a few weeks

I am not able to pm you for some reason,can you pm me please?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

"Under Review" on the AADSAS portal as of today!

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck all! If you have any questions shoot me a message

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an "Under active review by executive admissions committee" email today

when did you e-submit your app to UOP?

Received "your application is now complete and under active review by the Executive Admissions Committee" e-mail on July 19th and e-submitted on July 16th.

Hey guys I submitted on June 30th and my status still says "none." Is anyone in the same boat? Should I give them a call tomorrow?

Hey guys I submitted on June 30th and my status still says "none." Is anyone in the same boat? Should I give them a call tomorrow?
Did you go to their website to pay the supplemental fee? I submitted on the same day as you, and my application is "received/under review" and I received an email confirming its completion on July 14th

Yes I did! That's so strange. I'm going to call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Do any of you know roughly how many oos students are in each class? I wasn't able to find it on their site.

No but they're a private school so being OOS or IS doesn't matter in their eyes.
The official guide to dental schools says they take more IS.
9373e3e618c26b9798d3d193e38640a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The official guide to dental schools says they take more IS.
9373e3e618c26b9798d3d193e38640a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It may have worked out that way because the IS applicants applying were more qualified, but they're a private school (everyone pays the same tuition), so they don't have a preference.

When I went to visit they said around 140 or so. In state and out of state don't matter. Their top feeder schools are uop, byu and uc davis

Hey Everybody, thought I'd join in.
My application has gotten verified (+ submitted the Application Fee), and I got an email from UoP saying my application is under active review.
Hoping for the best! Good luck guys.

Hello everyone!

My name is Jordan Barnett and I am currently a first year at UOP Dugoni. My roommates and I, also first years will be hosting interviewees this cycle. We live 1 block away (~2-3 min walk) from the school.

If this is something that you may be interested in, please send me a direct message or email me directly: [email protected]

Thank you and good luck! Also message me if you have any questions!

Reactions: 3 users
Though I didn't get an email, my AADSAS application status says I am currently under review. GPA verified 8/22, e-submitted 8/4, their interview season starts in late September (according to their phone menu). Good luck!

Though I didn't get an email, my AADSAS application status says I am currently under review. GPA verified 8/22, e-submitted 8/4, their interview season starts in late September (according to their phone menu). Good luck!
Awesome! Congrats!

First interview day is Monday, September 18!

Do you happen to know when invites are going to be sent out?
personally I do not. For that, you would have to talk to admissions. I received my invite roughly 2 weeks before and they gave me a choice of a few interview dates.

Just got invited to interview!

Reactions: 6 users
Literally one person posted about their interview invite on here ...

Reactions: 4 users
The doctor that I work for (who teaches at UOP and will be interviewing applicants) told me yesterday that they've started sending out invites.. first wave of interviews from Sept-Nov and second wave won't start until Jan..

Good luck y'all!

The doctor that I work for (who teaches at UOP and interviews applicants) told me yesterday that they've started sending out invites.. first wave of interviews from Sept-Nov and second wave won't start until Jan..

Good luck y'all!
When you say "waves"...are there only 2 waves? So, was the first wave sent out yesterday so they won't send the second wave for another 4 months...?

When you say "waves"...are there only 2 waves? So, was the first wave sent out yesterday so they won't send the second wave for another 4 months...?

Not necessarily, he just meant the time frame for pre-dec versus post-dec interviews.

Plus I think there would be way more posts about invites if they've all been sent out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.