***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

My friend has interviewed here and I want to make sure I'm there for him tomorrow regardless of the decision. I'm Premed so I'm not sure of the guidelines for acceptance at this school. Will they give him a call tomorrow telling him accepted, rejected or waitlisted? How does it work for this school? He interviewed in October.

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend has interviewed here and I want to make sure I'm there for him tomorrow regardless of the decision. I'm Premed so I'm not sure of the guidelines for acceptance at this school. Will they give him a call tomorrow telling him accepted, rejected or waitlisted? How does it work for this school? He interviewed in October.
They said they will be calling at midnight tonight hahaha. They send the acceptance email at midnight and a follow up call, YES, tonight!!! Crazy right? They have that tradition. Hahaha

Reactions: 1 users
By the way , 12:00 am EST
They said they will be calling at midnight tonight hahaha. They send the acceptance email at midnight and a follow up call, YES, tonight!!! Crazy right? They have that tradition. Hahaha
Wtfffffff thank you so much guys. I think I'll take him out somewhere. Is it 12 am sharp or do they trickle out slowly?

Wtfffffff thank you so much guys. I think I'll take him out somewhere. Is it 12 am sharp or do they trickle out slowly?
Not sure. According to previous thread, they send the email at 12:01 am EST and they call after.

Got the email right at midnight EST!!! OOS from Ohio

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted via email at midnight!! Anyone received a call yet?

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call a few minutes ago. What a great tradition!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted

Also accepted tonight! OOS and interviewed in late September! Was called and received an email

My buddy got accepted. Just came back from his place!!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted!! OOS, interviewed in October and got a phone call from my interviewer!

Reactions: 3 users
My status on AADSAS just changed from "Under Review to "Application Complete." Is that a nice way of rejecting me? I didn't receive an interview from them

My status on AADSAS just changed from "Under Review to "Application Complete." Is that a nice way of rejecting me? I didn't receive an interview from them
Mine has ever gotten says Under Review from Application Complete. Does that mean mine does not even have a chance to be under review? :(

I just got an email asking if I wanted to be considered for post December interviews. Not a rejection thank goodness. And my status went back to Under Review

I just got an email asking if I wanted to be considered for post December interviews. Not a rejection thank goodness. And my status went back to Under Review
Same, I wonder if that guarantees an Interview and if they sent that to everyone that didn’t interview yet?

Did anyone get an email asking “if you wish to remain in consideration for the program” this morning?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get an email asking “if you wish to remain in consideration for the program” this morning?

I did but I have not gotten an interview. Not sure if it means anything

I did but I have not gotten an interview. Not sure if it means anything
I think the email is for people who didn’t receive interview invitations. They wanna consider people who hasn’t committed to any schools.

Last edited:
I think the email is for people who didn’t receive an interview invitations. They wanna consider people who hasn’t committed to any schools.
I haven’t interviewed and I didn’t get that email..

I think the email is for people who didn’t receive an interview invitations. They wanna consider people who hasn’t committed to any schools.

So we may have a good chance of receiving one soon?

To those who haven’t heard back yet, DO NOT WORRY! Interviews continue well through the spring I think around May. A lot of our class this year didn‘t hear back right away and didn’t get interview invites until after the New Year. ULSD paused during the holidays for considering candidates and resumes the process after New Years so be patient. Congrats to all those that heard the good news and we hope to see you next year! The interview invites will keep coming and ULSD is well worth the wait. I also don’t think scholarship offers come right away. Happy Holidays and let me know if you have any questions about the process or about the school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
To those who haven’t heard back yet, DO NOT WORRY! Interviews continue well through the spring I think around May. A lot of our class this year didn‘t hear back right away and didn’t get interview invites until after the New Year. ULSD paused during the holidays for considering candidates and resumes the process after New Years so be patient. Congrats to all those that heard the good news and we hope to see you next year! The interview invites will keep coming and ULSD is well worth the wait. I also don’t think scholarship offers come right away. Happy Holidays and let me know if you have any questions about the process or about the school.
How likely are students who’ve been waitlisted able to get an offer later on?

Super likely. A lot of people will end up choosing other schools so slots will keep opening up each week. I believe everyone who heard already has 30 days to decide so after that date, more acceptances will be sent out.

Super likely. A lot of people will end up choosing other schools so slots will keep opening up each week. I believe everyone who heard already has 30 days to decide so after that date, more acceptances will be sent out.
hey I haven't heard back from louisville since i have submitted my application which is under review from back in august, so I wait for an email from ULSD or should I be sending a letter?

hey I haven't heard back from louisville since i have submitted my application which is under review from back in august, so I wait for an email from ULSD or should I be sending a letter?
Sending a simple letter of intent is never a bad idea. But a lot of people wont hear anything back until after the new year so don’t worry too much about it.

Sending a simple letter of intent is never a bad idea. But a lot of people wont hear anything back until after the new year so don’t worry too much about it.
thank you for your insight and time!

My AADSAS status changed to invited for interview sometime since Thursday but I didn't receive an email. I've checked all my junk and spam folders. Do I wait or do I email them and hope it's not a mistake?

My AADSAS status changed to invited for interview sometime since Thursday but I didn't receive an email. I've checked all my junk and spam folders. Do I wait or do I email them and hope it's not a mistake?

Send them an email.

I got an email inviting me to interview on MONDAY January 7th. That is a Tuesday. The Monday is the 6th. Do they typically hold interviews on Tuesdays?

I got an email inviting me to interview on MONDAY January 7th. That is a Tuesday. The Monday is the 6th. Do they typically hold interviews on Tuesdays?

Mine is Tuesday Jan 14th if that helps

Usually they do interviews on Mondays, but when I emailed them about my interview they clarified that all interviews this January and February are on Tuesdays due to interview availability!