***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

AngleClass3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have applied and noticed there was not a new one for this upcoming cycle! Has anyone heard back about interviews?

Last year's thread: ***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Louisville School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include links to last year's thread and interview feedback

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Not yet, I think last year they sent interview invites around 7/19 or 7/20 so hopefully we hear from them soon.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else getting anxious bc its past 7/20

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have applied and noticed there was not a new one for this upcoming cycle! Has anyone heard back about interviews?

Last year's thread: ***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Louisville School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include links to last year's thread and interview feedback
I got an invitation yesterday! It's on 8/26!

Do they let you know if you have been rejected. Worried since I haven't gotten an interview invite yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates? Does anyone know how frequently Louisville sends out interview invitations?

I received an interview invite yesterday!

Congrats! Can I ask when did you complete the application? Are you IS or OOS?
I submitted my secondary 15 July. I'm OOS, but my father and his side of the family live there so I have strong ties to the state.

Do you mind sharing your stats?
I'm URM 505 MCAT 125/127/125/128
3.77 cGPA 3.74 science.
2,500 hours scribing
300 hours volunteering in a neonatal intensive care unit

I'm URM 505 MCAT 125/127/125/128
3.77 cGPA 3.74 science.
2,500 hours scribing
300 hours volunteering in a neonatal intensive care unit
You're in the wrong forum, this is dental. Go to forums, and click Pre-Medical.

I just randomly checked my application status on AADSAS and saw that it changed to "invited for interview" but didn't get an email from Louisville. Is this just an error or a sign that they may call or email soon? *nervous*

I just randomly checked my application status on AADSAS and saw that it changed to "invited for interview" but didn't get an email from Louisville. Is this just an error or a sign that they may call or email soon? *nervous*
When did you apply?

Thus usually means that they will follow up with an email relatively soon. Definitely good news! Congrats.

Do you mind sharing stats?

Notification date: 07/31/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: international (non-canadian)
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25/2019
Application complete date: 06/26/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.51, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/21/21/ got 17 in Bio

Congrats! Can I ask if you used either the foreign coursework or the US coursework for your application? Thanks in advance for your answer!
All my credits are from a US college if that's what you meant?

AADSAS update says "Application is with admissions committee for review"
Anybody know what's up with that?

Thanks (?) :)
Sounds like they're ramping up the emails for interviews. Hope we get one....

Received interview invitation today! OOS (Florida)

Has anyone received interviews this week?

I did! I received an interview today for September 23rd! I applied June 15th!
My Stats are: 3.73 GPA, 3.59 Science, and 22AA. However I did have a low PAT, so everyone keep your heads up!

Congratulations, would you share your stats?
This is not to brag at ALL (looking at my stats I have no real room to lol) but cGPA: 3.0, sGPA: 2.68, DAT: 22AA/22TS/26B/22OC/19GC/23RC/22QR/19PAT

I had a later date last year, but I graduated from UofL, met a LOT of faculty in the year since, and work with a lady on the admissions committee at her practice. Also, I took a class at the dental school last year, and checked in with the Student Affairs office every day after class so I was sure they knew my name (sorry for the late reply, I didn't have notifications for SDN on!)

This is not to brag at ALL (looking at my stats I have no real room to lol) but cGPA: 3.0, sGPA: 2.68, DAT: 22AA/22TS/26B/22OC/19GC/23RC/22QR/19PAT

I had a later date last year, but I graduated from UofL, met a LOT of faculty in the year since, and work with a lady on the admissions committee at her practice. Also, I took a class at the dental school last year, and checked in with the Student Affairs office every day after class so I was sure they knew my name (sorry for the late reply, I didn't have notifications for SDN on!)
Thank you

Thank you! And about a week after the application opened!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE! good luck this cycle

I did! I received an interview today for September 23rd! I applied June 15th!
My Stats are: 3.73 GPA, 3.59 Science, and 22AA. However I did have a low PAT, so everyone keep your heads up!
I also received an invitation for September 23rd see yaaaaa!! Lol