**** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just kind of weird questions haha. Only paragraph responses though!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What questions did you get on the supplemental?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
After you completed all those essay questions in the supplemental, and proceeded to the next page, did you guy's just say "We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. Your response has been recorded."? I wasn't sure the link sent to us was specific for each application, because the supplemental didn't ask for any personal identification questions like AADSAS ID etc. Thanks!

After you completed all those essay questions in the supplemental, and proceeded to the next page, did you guy's just say "We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. Your response has been recorded."? I wasn't sure the link sent to us was specific for each application, because the supplemental didn't ask for any personal identification questions like AADSAS ID etc. Thanks!

Yes, same for me. And I had the same question. I sent an email and I'm waiting to hear back.

Yes, same for me. And I had the same question. I sent an email and I'm waiting to hear back.

The very first box/question was to type your name and AADSAS ID.

Did anyone receive an interview invitation even if you did not submit all of LoR?

Not for me either, and the first question is not about who I am. At least it wasn't asking anything about identification

Yeah I just called and they said that nobody's had a spot for that so I'm not sure why that kid is lying. They know it's us by the link we got in the email.

Yeah I just called and they said that nobody's had a spot for that so I'm not sure why that kid is lying. They know it's us by the link we got in the email.

That's what I thought too, I opened my link again and it said Id already taken the survey. Thanks for checking with them

Members don't see this ad :)

Definitely not lying lol. I have no reason to. Looks like it's not the same for everyone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 1.41.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 1.41.44 PM.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 133
Definitely not lying lol. I have no reason to. Looks like it's not the same for everyone.

It must be different for each interview date then. She said each interview date had the same supplemental questions. And unique links.

It must be different for each interview date then. She said each interview date had the same supplemental questions. And unique links.

That makes a lot more sense than me "lying". Let's learn to give each other the benefit of the doubt. We're all in the same boat, trying to help each other out.

That makes a lot more sense than me "lying". Let's learn to give each other the benefit of the doubt. We're all in the same boat, trying to help each other.

Wasn't trying to bash you. My bad man. Good luck!

For those who got interview please post your dat score

A lot of people I know said this school accepts people with 18 DAT but I don't know how true that is

A lot of people I know said this school accepts people with 18 DAT but I don't know how true that is

I have 7 friends who got in multiple schools last cycle with a 18 DAT. It's possible!

whats the essay questions?

24 AA,
22 TS,
21 PAT,
24 RC,
26 QR

Just got an interview today, didnt send in the fee or picture yet. :D
What day did they receive your ADEA AADSAS application if you don't mind me asking? Or when did they send you an email confirming that they received your application?

What day did they receive your ADEA AADSAS application if you don't mind me asking? Or when did they send you an email confirming that they received your application?

They emailed me notifying me that they got my app july 12, got interview july 29. Submitted my actual app june 21.

How does their review process work? I was first batch and have not heard anything. So far applying early has done no wonders for me.

Did you guys receive the supplemental essay questions after you scheduled your interview? I didn't receive anything..

Did you guys receive the supplemental essay questions after you scheduled your interview? I didn't receive anything..

I emailed admissions a few days ago and they said it's usually about one week after receiving the interview invite that you'll receive the supplemental questionnaire.

did everyone receive the 4 short answer questions as supplemental application?? I thought it was going to be "survey" questions.. they want me to finish answering in 3days :(

Hello! I will be there August 27th at 8am. Can't wait to meet some of you! UDM is a great school and I wish everyone applying there best of luck!

Reactions: 4 users
did everyone receive the 4 short answer questions as supplemental application?? I thought it was going to be "survey" questions.. they want me to finish answering in 3days :(

Can you post the questions please?

Just got an interview invite! This is my second invite. UDM is one of my top choices. The email just told me to email them to schedule my interview. There was no mention of any secondary questions. Does everyone get those?

Just got an interview invite! This is my second invite. UDM is one of my top choices. The email just told me to email them to schedule my interview. There was no mention of any secondary questions. Does everyone get those?

Yes. You'll get them next week.

Congrats! You will get the questions in about a week. Just got mine today (got the interview inv last week)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Randomly viewing this thread, but 10pm interview?
Ya that's when I have to be there by. Not sure if the actual interview starts then though. I'll probably drive over there the night before and get a hotel in Windsor!

Ya that's when I have to be there by. Not sure if the actual interview starts then though. I'll probably drive over there the night before and get a hotel in Windsor!

Ah okay, makes sense!

I got mine today too. @the6kid, when is your interview? Mine is on Sep 10

When did you have all of your stuff submitted by? Did they email you confirming that they received your fee and photo? And what were your stats? Sorry for all the questions, I am just hoping to hear from them soon as I went there for undergrad.

When did you have all of your stuff submitted by? Did they email you to let you know that they received your fee and photo?
I had my supplemental stuff sent in the first week of July. And I never actually got a confirmation email, but I emailed them when I got my invite about this and they said my app was complete.

How long did it take from submission of aadsas to receiving an email from the school? I just recently decided to apply here and I am worried that it is too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.