***The Official UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I applied to UCLA but havent heard a word from them. I'm assuming its over at this point but shouldnt they have at least sent me a rejection letter? Any one else have this issue?
same here I never heard anything since like august. I wrote to them a letter of intent as UCLA was really high up on my list. this was probably about a month ago now and they told me that they might still contact me...I thought doubtful. and still I haven't heard anything. Id say at this point its over but I dont think ill ever hear anything else from them

Members don't see this ad.

same here I never heard anything since like august. I wrote to them a letter of intent as UCLA was really high up on my list. this was probably about a month ago now and they told me that they might still contact me...I thought doubtful. and still I haven't heard anything. Id say at this point its over but I dont think ill ever hear anything else from them
oh wow you have good stats...for the letter of intent would you say like a one page or half a page on why ucla is the school you want to attend? anything else that should be included?

yes! i will contact them this cycle...have you thoguht of sending a letter of interest when you were applying?
Yeah I did send one letter of interest right after Dec.1 with my coursework and research experience updates. I think they would like to know you like their program and you are keeping working hard for that goal. Just my thoughts hope it helps

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
oh wow you have good stats...for the letter of intent would you say like a one page or half a page on why ucla is the school you want to attend? anything else that should be included?
mien probably east even that long. but probably half a page would suffice. give them a really reason why they're a school you value over everything else. let them know you've tailored your learning specifically for their program or in the hopes of getting a chance to their program

I have a friend that was accepted a couple days ago, so the application cycle is still going for them as they fill up the class.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.