****The Official UAB Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if they already gave out invites for that day yet?

but he did say that around the end of February they will have sent out their acceptances and rejections

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody know when the next wave of acceptances will be sent out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do any of you know if UAB updates statuses on AADSAS? I interviewed in July and my status still says None. It said Invited for Interview until a few days after the interview.. it has been None since then. Just wondering what that means.

Happy New Year everyone! I got accepted on Jan 3rd! I'm a reapplicant so for those of you who don't get in your first time don't give up! I didn't even get an interview at UAB my first time and its my state school! So perseverance is key! Stay positive everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else heard back about acceptances? especially for out of state residents?

Has anyone else heard back about acceptances? especially for out of state residents?
Wondering the same thing...Dr. Filler mentioned to expect more acceptances in January, but no one I know has heard anything either.

Reactions: 1 user
Wondering the same thing...Dr. Filler mentioned to expect more acceptances in January, but no one I know has heard anything either.
The facebook group has 35 members. I know several were notified the first week of January. I'm not one of them... let's hope we hear something good soon!

Last edited:
I called the admissions office and Ms Champion said they were still looking over applications and are going to be sending out the second wave of acceptances “soon.” How soon? Who knows lol

Reactions: 1 users
I called the admissions office and Ms Champion said they were still looking over applications and are going to be sending out the second wave of acceptances “soon.” How soon? Who knows lol
When did you call?

Members don't see this ad :)
So sorry to hear the rejection emails:( i wonder if they are going to be sending out more today or not. So hard to get an idea of how many spots still left!

Yet another rejection for me! L O L i am so done with this BS. I have interviews #5 and 6 coming up in the next few weeks... someone's gotta take me eventually

Yet another rejection for me! L O L i am so done with this BS. I have interviews #5 and 6 coming up in the next few weeks... someone's gotta take me eventually
You and me both. These schools don't know what they are missing. Their loss I guess.

I thought that this thread was for UAB optometry. I got an interview from UAB (optometry) scheduled for Sept. 8
Hi
Can you tell me how was your interview experience!!!! plsss.... I have my interview coming up and I would like to have some insight. thanks

turns out some in-state people have gotten off the waitlist, please let me know if any out of state residents have heard back (or will) from the waitlist or not!

Anyone know if there is a linkage between the master program and the dental school? and what is the percent for students who graduate from the biomedical master program and went to dental school?

Anyone know if there is a linkage between the master program and the dental school? and what is the percent for students who graduate from the biomedical master program and went to dental school?

I actually just completed the master of science in biomedical and health sciences program. I waited to reapply until the program was over (I'll be applying during this upcoming cycle). There has only been 3 classes in the program (it is a fairly new program- 3 years old), and currently only 2 students overall have been accepted into UAB's School of Dentistry (1 student in the first class, and 1 student from my class). With that being said, I do believe most of the other students were accepted elsewhere, just not UAB. They do not guarantee you a spot if you do the masters program, but it can help you as an overall applicant if you need to get your GPA or DAT up. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.