****The Official Touro Class of 2022 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My app still says "received/app complete" and its been like that for a long time now. For those with interviews did you receive a status change to "under review" before being invited or did it still say "received/app complete".

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
My app still says "received/app complete" and its been like that for a long time now. For those with interviews did you receive a status change to "under review" before being invited or did it still say "received/app complete".
Mine was app complete and then my status changed to none

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering if anyone has a game plan on the logistics when coming in out of state. Are you guys doing hotels or airbnbs? Uber, taxi, or train/bus? Is anyone looking for a roommate for the 18th interview date? Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I was notified on 08/15 but my interview date was 11/01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible to get it here with a 3.2oGPA and 17AA? I know it's very very low but is there still a chance?

Is it possible to get it here with a 3.2oGPA and 17AA? I know it's very very low but is there still a chance?

There's always a chance at any school really. Depends on what the rest of your app is like! Our GPA avg for this year was a 3.5 and DAT 21

Side question: do we need a car in Hawthorn NY? I will stay there 3 days.

hey guys i have an interview on november 1st. does anyone who has an interview on november 1st want to share an uber ride with me? the cost is quite expensive.. so message me!

hey guys i have an interview on november 1st. does anyone who has an interview on november 1st want to share an uber ride with me? the cost is quite expensive.. so message me!

Just check the price, I will rent a car but I arrive on 10/31, with spirit. I will go straight to Hawthorn and stay there for the night then maybe return to NY later after the interview

Just check the price, I will rent a car but I arrive on 10/31, with spirit. I will go straight to Hawthorn and stay there for the night then maybe return to NY later after the interview

what time is your interview on 11/1?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #5
Notified 9/6/17
In state
3.78 gpa 23aa 22ts
Haven't picked date yet

I just got an email from Touro saying that they are sending my application to the committee. First of all my gpas still haven't been verified so does anyone know what's really going on? Also, how long after receiving this email did you guys hear from touro about interviews? Thanks

Patiently waiting to hear something!

...somewhat patiently lol.

Interview #2
Notified 9/6
Application complete and under review since 8/15
3.58 oGPA 22 aa/22ts

First interviewww:soexcited:
Notified: 9/6
Mail out: 7/14
App Complete: 8/02
In state, 3.78 gpa 3.68 sgpa
20AA, 21TS, 16QR

Interview #5

Residency: FL

19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA

Haven't picked a day yet (dealing with hurricane prep)

Interview #5

19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA

when did you send out your applications?

Received application complete and has been forwarded to committee email on 07/25, AADSAS status still reads "Application Complete/ Received". Is anyone else in this situation? Should I email/ call the school, or just wait a bit longer?
Did they send you an email letting you know it was under review?

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
What status should it be before getting interview invitation?
My app status is received/app complete since early Aug.
One strange thing is I received the app complete email several days before my DAT score uploaded... Not sure if it is a "true" email...

Received application complete and has been forwarded to committee email on 07/25, AADSAS status still reads "Application Complete/ Received". Is anyone else in this situation? Should I email/ call the school, or just wait a bit longer?
Yea I'm wondering the same exact thing. I also think my status was received/ under review at some point before, so I'm not sure what stage they really are at

That's the email I got a week ago before my invite. My status was received/under review a month before that email though so it may not be a true reflection of what's going on.
Do you remember if the status for you was Application Complete/ Received at any point?

Do you remember if the status for you was Application Complete/ Received at any point?

You go from under/review to app complete and then invite. Thats what happened to me.

I tried calling to set up a date for my interview but have not gotten someone to pick up the phone. What should I do?

Interview #1
Notified: 9/14
AADSAS Complete: 8/22
Touro Complete: 8/29
TX OOS: 3.29 gpa, 3.30 sgpa
22AA, 23TS, 26PAT
November 29th noon

Last edited:
Interview #6

App Complete: 6/10
AADSAS Complete: 6/23
Residence: VA
OGPA: 3.42
SGPA: 3.39
22AA, 21TS, 22PAT
Haven't scheduled interview yet

Interview #2
oGPA: 3.4
DAT: 23
OOS

Interview invite #2
Ny resident
Aadsas completed: mid July
But official Dat only went up 8/31/17
See signature for GPA/dat
AADSAS has switched from Received/Application Complete to None

Last edited:
Interview# 3
TX resident
OGPA / SGPA: 3.4 / 3.3
DAT: AA 21 / TS 20 / PAT 24 / QR 28 / RC 14 :(
It was my second DAT which was updated 9/6

Interview #5

19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA

What other schools did you get interviews to? I have similar stats so I'm just curious

Are there any statistics of the previous 2 classes available anywhere? I'm curious about the %applied that get interviewed and the %interviewed that get accepted

Last edited:
I scheduled my interview for 12/6 and was told that it was still in the "first batch" of applicants they let in - does this mean that Touro doesn't let their students know by 12/1 like most dental schools?

I scheduled mine for 11/29, I think they were filling up even when I called today itself at 9:15am. He told me the only other available time was in December and then February.

I scheduled mine for 11/29, I think they were filling up even when I called today itself at 9:15am. He told me the only other available time was in December and then February.

I was offered the 29th too, but I have a Physics test the next day. I completely wasn't thinking about "pre-december" and I scheduled mine on the 6th - he still told me that I am in the first batch although it is after December 1st. I wonder if this means they will let me know in December after the 1st? If anyone has any insight let me know.

I scheduled mine for 11/29 too! Mine is in the morning. I wonder if they'll let us know December 1st also

I scheduled my interview for 12/6 and was told that it was still in the "first batch" of applicants they let in - does this mean that Touro doesn't let their students know by 12/1 like most dental schools?
Might be misinterpreting your question but all schools start on 12/1. Last year Touro notified students starting 12/1 and onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.