Touro Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine just changed this morning, got my interview for 9/28 earliest being 9/14. In-person and virtual

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/19
Method of notification:
Email
Residency:
OOS - MN
AADSAS mail-out date:
6/16 or 6/17
Application complete date:
6/27
GPA (science, overall):
sGPA: 3.72, GPA: 3.78
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
22 AA, 21 TS, 22 PAT, 23 RC, no sections below 17
Method of interview:
Virtual, but in-person is also an option, the earliest date is 9/14 and they're doing interviews every Wednesday it seems like

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine just changed this morning, got my interview for 9/28 earliest being 9/14. In person and virtual
Congrats!! Do you mind telling us when you applied and received an application complete email? Also, did your status change from none to interview invite or was there an "under review" status in between that?

I applied June 17th and got my application complete email on June 27th. As for my application status change it went from “None” to “application complete/under review” and then to “Interview invitation” I got the interview email before checking my AADSAS portal but it was updated almost as soon as I got the email bright and early at 7:05am CST

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I applied June 17th and got my application complete email on June 27th. As for my application status change it went from “None” to “application complete/under review” and then to “Interview invitation” I got the interview email before checking my AADSAS portal but it was updated almost as soon as I got the email bight and early at 7:05am CST
did it ever say Received/Application Complete ? Mine says that so does it mean it is not under review? However, they notified me that they received everything last week.

Notification date: 7/20
Method of notification: Email
Method of interview: In person and Virtual

Last edited:
Interview #1

School: Touro College of Dental Medicine

Notification date: 07/20

Residency: OOS

AADSAS mail-out date: 06/12/2020

Application complete date: 6/18/2020

Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.91, 3.86

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR any section below a 17): 21/20/20/23/21/none

Dates available OR your interview date: 9/21

Method of Interview: Virtual

Interview #1

Was the virtual interview 9/21 or 9/28?

Interview #1

Congrats on the interview! Were you only given the option for virtual?

Congrats on the interview! Were you only given the option for virtual?
No we were given 2 in person then 1 virtual 2 in person follow by another virtual. Im sure he meant he choose the virtual one.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m sure it’s fine, I also sent mine on the 19th which is when I received the email. Could be that they’re going by region? I’m in the Midwest. Is your interview on the 28th too?
Im northeast and I choose the earliest 9/14 in person one

I emailed them back the next day on 7/20, and I also chose the earliest one as well 9/14 in person. I also haven't received their confirmation email for that day.

I emailed them back the next day on 7/20, and I also chose the earliest one as well 9/14 in person. I also haven't received their confirmation email for that day.
In the email they sent, they said that interview spots are extremely limited. My guess is they want to see how many applicants reply back for in-person interviews to see if they can get enough to fill up slots before they send confirmation emails. I'd assume that virtual is much easier logistically (as it's staggered and not a full day) so that could be why I got my confirmation email back so quickly.

My application has been completed and submitted for a month and i just got an email that it was complete….. how long after that email did you get a response for an interview?

Does anyone know if there will be a new wave of interview invites soon?

Does anyone know if there will be a new wave of interview invites soon?
I would wait till end of this month maybe? Most of my other schools will send first interview invite around end of august and beginning of September base on last years trend.

I would wait till end of this month maybe? Most of my other schools will send first interview invite around end of august and beginning of September base on last years trend
It seems like the second wave of invites came out last yr ~2 weeks after the first invite. Should be anytime soon. I'm waiting for one rn! Also, did anyone get an interview invite from "Application Complete" status? I got completion email from Touro on 7/11 but did not turn to "Under Review" yet.

It seems like the second wave of invites came out last yr ~2 weeks after the first invite. Should be anytime soon. I'm waiting for one rn! Also, did anyone get an interview invite from "Application Complete" status? I got completion email from Touro on 7/11 but did not turn to "Under Review" yet.
I didn’t check my status so I didn’t catch it, it just have happened/changed quickly

Interview #1
Notification date: 8/15
Method of notification:
Email
Residency: OOS - MD
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/12
Application complete date: 8/12
GPA (science, overall):
sGPA: 3.95, GPA: 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT, 20 RC, no sections below 17
Method of interview: Virtual, but in-person is also an option, the earliest date is 9/28 and they're doing interviews every Wednesday it seems like

Also I am an URM.

Interview #1
School: Touro
Notification date: 8/15
Residency: In-State
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/3
Application complete date: 7/9
GPA (science, overall): 3.22, 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/22/21/No
Method of interview: In-Person

I received my interview invite from TCDM just this morning.

If you are still waiting, keep an eye out and best of luck to all!

Reactions: 2 users
I received my interview invite from TCDM just this morning.

If you are still waiting, keep an eye out and best of luck to all!
Congrats!! Can you let us know when you applied?

Interview #2
School: Touro
Notification date: 8/25
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA 20 TS, nothing below 17
Dates available OR your interview date: October
Method of interview: in person

How long after submitting the supplemental application fee does Touro send out an email saying your application is complete?

How long after submitting the supplemental application fee does Touro send out an email saying your application is complete?
I applied on July 14, and got the application complete email August 10. Haven't gotten an interview yet though

For the wallet size picture that is required for the interview confirmation email..do we have to adjust our photo to specific measurements?

For the wallet size picture that is required for the interview confirmation email..do we have to adjust our photo to specific measurements?
I did, I think they specify how big of a photo they wanted. I just uploaded mine to my computer and exported it to the appropriate file size before emailing it to them along with my preferred interview date

Last edited:
Has anyone received an interview recently?
haven't heard anything yet :(
my status still says "Received/Application Complete", idk if that means they've reviewed it already or not

Any interviews out recently? I applied in mid-july, haven't heard anything yet. My status is "application complete"