Touro Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

got an interview invite today!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone hear any news from Feb 1st interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on January, 11th, Unfortunately, received Waitlisted today
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student

The chance of getting off the waitlist for me seems lower, but I had the best interview ever. I profoundly enjoyed learning more about Touro dental community and its future value. Good luck to some who are still awaiting a response!

Last edited:
Interviewed on January, 11th, Unfortunately, Waitlisted

The chance of getting off the waitlist for me seems lower, but I had the best interview ever. I profoundly enjoyed learning more about Touro dental community and its future value. Good luck to some who are still awaiting a response!
Oh sorry to hear that! Hope you have other back up schools. When did you hear back?

I think my status just changed to None. Not sure tho its always changing the order :/

I think my status just changed to None. Not sure tho its always changing the order :/
I was wondering the same. I wasn’t sure if it was always none or just changed to it… they said 4-6 weeks they would send an email and it’s been more then 5 for me

Members don't see this ad :)
I am an international student trying for 2 dental programs in United States and I have my interview scheduled with Touro in march wanted to check if there is any current Touro student in group as I want to know more about the school.
TIA.

Honestly, I thought my interview went great. That is why I am very surprised to see I got waitlisted. I had a very long conversation with my interviewer (almost longer than the time allotted) and she did seem impressed by my application.
My GPA was: 3.8 ( I transferred to 4 year college from CC)
DAT: AA:21, SA:20, BIO:25, OC:18, GC:19, RC:23, PA:19, QA:19
I applied in November. I think that was the downfall of my application 😕. What about you?
Interviewed on January, 11th, and got waitlisted
Same, I thought the interview went so nice but haha

Tell me about yourself, explain this experience, why dentistry, why Touro, the usual questions

Did you do a virtual or an in-person interview? Would you personally recommend one over the other?

Did you Write a letter of intent? or do you think it's a good idea to write one?
I wrote a letter of intent, but don’t expect a reply. I don’t think LOI matters too much, but feel free to send one if you think it will help your chances. Message for any other questions.

I wrote a letter of intent, but don’t expect a reply. I don’t think LOI matters too much, but feel free to send one if you think it will help your chances. Message for any other questions.
Thank you :) , I thought maybe it would help.

Did anyone who interviewed after December get an acceptance? It is very interesting because when I interviewed in January they said they still have a lot of spots left but everyone seems to be getting waitlisted, not accepted. 🤔

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone who interviewed after December get an acceptance? It is very interesting because when I interviewed in January they said they still have a lot of spots left but everyone seems to be getting waitlisted, not accepted. 🤔
I was wondering the same. I have an interview soon but wanted to know my chances of being accepted after. Seems like everyone is getting waitlisted.

Just turned down my interview invite at Touro. I hope it goes to one of you hopefuls still waiting!