The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I was pretty adorable:D

20664_384092505633_573055633_10409287_1366254_n.jpg

Still am :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this isn't the place for medical advice, but you should probably go see a doctor. It looks to me like you have a parasite.

It's always surprising to me how many guys are willing to put up some sort of muscle-flexing picture online. No clue what makes anyone think that's a good idea.

I know this isn't the place for medical advice, but you should probably go see a doctor. It looks to me like you have a parasite.

It's always surprising to me how many guys are willing to put up some sort of muscle-flexing picture online. No clue what makes anyone think that's a good idea.

Yeah... I passed it eventually. Took a good 9 months. It's kinda cute now, though.

Posting a picture of myself?

yeah, not going to happen.

though, if someone is truly curious enough, my screen name isn't exactly inconspicious. Give someone like 5 minutes on facebook and you could probably find me pretty easily. Though, it's set to completely private so you'd only get my profile picture...

Come to think of it , i should probably change my profile picture to not me.

That reminds me: who all went through their facebooks and deleted all the drunken, stupid pictures of yourself just in case a school cares enough to fb you? I never realized how many pictures I looked absolutely rediculous in...

yeah, not going to happen.

though, if someone is truly curious enough, my screen name isn't exactly inconspicious. Give someone like 5 minutes on facebook and you could probably find me pretty easily. Though, it's set to completely private so you'd only get my profile picture...

Come to think of it , i should probably change my profile picture to not me.

That reminds me: who all went through their facebooks and deleted all the drunken, stupid pictures of yourself just in case a school cares enough to fb you? I never realized how many pictures I looked absolutely rediculous in...

I made it a point at a young(ish) age to not post any conspicuous photos. I have a frienemy who didn't get a job due to her drunken, whoreish pictures on facebook. :laugh:

I feel you. I gave up the anonymity a while ago. When everyone, including my TA, recognized me during the first few weeks of my post-bacc program by my SDN name, it was time to hang it up.

BeachBlondie, considering both your beer choice and the new cut, I approve.

Always exercise your right to detag!

BeachBlondie... move to Lexington, KY... please.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why not I'll post one or two.

26246_368534033637_604758637_4721622_2649733_n.jpg

That was me last year at a party for internationals at my uni.

47453_461458668637_604758637_6403419_5782050_n.jpg

This was me at a department party for work.

148377_490988918637_604758637_6985266_5278292_n.jpg

This is me waiting in line for a haunted house just before Halloween this year.

28724_428650473637_604758637_5519438_2004672_n.jpg

Can you say '80s party?

36725_433459298637_604758637_5657929_1419143_n.jpg

I'm on a boat!

I did not. I don't think most people are searching for me on facebook. :laugh:

I look like my avatar.

I look like my avatar.

That's always useful.

Heck, I kinda look like my avatar. I became active on SDN about the time of the celebrity doppelganger week on Facebook so I just used my then current profile pic for my avatar.

When I went home for winter break my parents surprised me in that they bought a Snuggie. Here's a pic of me "talking" on the phone, something I couldn't do before I had one.

IMG_0608.jpg

This, right here, should be this thread's only reason for existing.

*starts the slow clap* Bravo, sir.

Its weird to me to look way back in the thread and see 4-digit MDApps numbers lol...

Also, all the pictures of people that are still around (Geekchick, LET, etc...) are gone, so my interest in this thread is limited to new posts :(

Its weird to me to look way back in the thread and see 4-digit MDApps numbers lol...

Also, all the pictures of people that are still around (Geekchick, LET, etc...) are gone, so my interest in this thread is limited to new posts :(

Aww, sorry!

40719_753331560597_24609896_41948409_453765_n.jpg

Recently chopped my hair off.

Would I be wrong to point out the 800 pound elephant in the room? And by 800 pound elephant I am not calling the girl in this picture fat, I am really referring to... let us say... certain anatomical realities that are depicted prominently in this picture (not the hair).

Would I be wrong to point out the 800 pound elephant in the room? And by 800 pound elephant I am not calling the girl in this picture fat, I am really referring to... let us say... certain anatomical realities that are depicted prominently in this picture (not the hair).

Her ear(s), right?

Wait, her nose?

NO WAIT, her hand!

Wow how old are you? Look guys look, boobies!!! Grow up

in cbrons's defense, any picture posted on an internet forum is fair game for comments, especially THIS picture. glad to know i'm not the only who thought it was a tad suggestive

I look like my avatar, but female.

Also, Geekchick, you and the small human on your shoulder are adorable and not nearly as geeky as I expected. :p

Those tats are going to be annoying if you ever make it to med school. Always going to have to wear long sleeved shirts.

Hey, if I were a hot premed I'd be flaunting it too... but maybe not on SDN lol

Those tats are going to be annoying if you ever make it to med school. Always going to have to wear long sleeved shirts.

Why? There's not a dress code at most schools unless you're seeing patients, in which case you'd be wearing long sleeves and/or your white coat anyway...

Why? There's not a dress code at most schools unless you're seeing patients, in which case you'd be wearing long sleeves and/or your white coat anyway...

When it's hot as hell and you'd like to just wear scrubs without long sleeves as a base layer, it's going to be a problem. You're not always wearing your white coat over scrubs, particularly when you're on the surgery services.

I don't know about other schools, but the no visible tattoos and lack of excessive piercings applies all the time, not just when you're seeing patients.

Wait... who are you? Who cares what you think? You're nobody.

in cbrons's defense, any picture posted on an internet forum is fair game for comments, especially THIS picture. glad to know i'm not the only who thought it was a tad suggestive

Correct

I look like my avatar, but female.

Also, Geekchick, you and the small human on your shoulder are adorable and not nearly as geeky as I expected. :p

The geekiness is not so apparent in the appearance but in the hobbies and likes. Chicklet already identifies Harry Potter, a handful of superheroes including Iron Man and Spider-man, and Yoda. We are so proud. :laugh:

"THIS picture?"

Are you f&$%#ing joking? No, you know what? You're absolutely right. I put up this particular picture to simply showcase my rack.

Jesus Christ, if I had wanted to get my jollies off by exposing my body to SDN, I damn sure would have worn an actual low-cut shirt.

Absolutely sad. Especially coming from another female.