The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the snuggie guy has me lol'in :laugh:

11tpk3p.jpg

vzj2n9.jpg

What is this? A fellow premed with VISIBLE tattoos? I feel soo much better now.

Members don't see this ad.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Attachments

• phpbiFp4pPM.jpg
    phpbiFp4pPM.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 842
Members don't see this ad :)
"THIS picture?"

Are you f&$%#ing joking? No, you know what? You're absolutely right. I put up this particular picture to simply showcase my rack.

Jesus Christ, if I had wanted to get my jollies off by exposing my body to SDN, I damn sure would have worn an actual low-cut shirt.

Absolutely sad. Especially coming from another female.

It's cool, we all needa lil attention sometimes!

And in that spirit, here is my picture bc I think I removed the one I had in the old old thread

"THIS picture?"

Are you f&$%#ing joking? No, you know what? You're absolutely right. I put up this particular picture to simply showcase my rack.

Jesus Christ, if I had wanted to get my jollies off by exposing my body to SDN, I damn sure would have worn an actual low-cut shirt.

Breasts are always causing trouble.

The chick w/ the tattoos looks like she might be cute but she has a cat and some other object hiding her face. What gives w/ that?

"THIS picture?"

See my avatar for advice/my two-cents on this matter...

I agree.. Geekchick, you are gorgeous, not the prototypical geekchick. The kid you got there is adorable. And the face smooshed thing is all the cuter.

"THIS picture?"

Wow, I truly am sorry for offending you so badly, that definitely wasn't my intention. I sincerely apologize, no sarcasm. It's a beautiful picture, but you have to be kidding if you thought you could post it on an internet forum without someone commenting on the perspective of the shot. By the way, I never mentioned that you put up the picture to showcase your rack - you did. And what does "especially coming from another female" mean? :confused: That my comment would be more acceptable if I were male? Girl power all the way, but I'm just pointing out the obvious.

I was kicked off eHarmony for creeping to hard and directed to this thread:thumbup:

Sigh, I'm gonna try not to post anything remotely controversial on this site anymore. I hate hurting people's feelings and getting in fights, even stupid, anonymous, faux internet forum fights. BeachBlondie, I hope you don't take my second post too badly because I was just explaining myself and wrote it while feeling defensive. Having read over it, it might sound really rude and I'm sorry. I hope you and everyone else have good Saturday nights!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh, I'm gonna try not to post anything remotely controversial on this site anymore. I hate hurting people's feelings and getting in fights, even stupid, anonymous, faux internet forum fights. BeachBlondie, I hope you don't take my second post too badly because I was just explaining myself and wrote it while feeling defensive. Having read over it, it might sound really rude and I'm sorry. I hope you and everyone else have good Saturday nights!

Still mad about the WS?:) jkjklolol

I have learned from visiting other forums that you are going to offend someone, and unless you are willing to stand by what you said or have a flame shield ready, you are going to be apologizing a lot. Or you could just be as neutral as the Neutral Planet (+100 points to whomever gets this reference)

It would take far more than a couple of attempted low-blows from the internet to hurt my feelings. So, please, don't lose any sleep over it. And, when you try to make a statement like you did, don't back down out of your original argument an hour later.

I'm baffled that you would make such a "she had it coming" comment about me, and then actually try to play the victim with your "I was just explaining myself" and "I'm never going to post anything controversial on this site anymore."

And, no, being male would not excuse one from making such statements. But, at least it would be somewhat expected. Being another woman, I would have HOPED you would have seen the picture, taken the caption I provided with it in context, and thought, "Actually, it's a picture of her new haircut." Not, "Yeah, it's suggestive."

Suggestive, my ass. But, in the future, I'll be sure and clear it through you before I have the audacity to post anything with such OBVIOUS intent to be unnecessarily lewd.

"Tad suggestive". Haha f***...

It would take far more than a couple of attempted low-blows from the internet to hurt my feelings. So, please, don't lose any sleep over it. And, when you try to make a statement like you did, don't back down out of your original argument an hour later.

I'm baffled that you would make such a "she had it coming" comment about me, and then actually try to play the victim with your "I was just explaining myself" and "I'm never going to post anything controversial on this site anymore."

And, no, being male would not excuse one from making such statements. But, at least it would be somewhat expected. Being another woman, I would have HOPED you would have seen the picture, taken the caption I provided with it in context, and thought, "Actually, it's a picture of her new haircut." Not, "Yeah, it's suggestive."

Suggestive, my ass. But, in the future, I'll be sure and clear it through you before I have the audacity to post anything with such OBVIOUS intent to be unnecessarily lewd.

"Tad suggestive". Haha f***...

AH can't you see I'm trying to be nice and respectful towards you? I'm not apologizing and backing down for my points but for how I made you feel - yea, I probably could have worded things better. I think I hit a nerve, and I think I hurt your feelings, and that makes me sad. I'm being honest, not trying to play the victim :confused: I don't want to post anything controversial on this site because things like tone get misconstrued over the internet - we don't even know each other but yet there is so much negativity, and for what??? In my mind, not worth it. Again, I hope you have a good night.

Last edited:
The Chicklet's holiday hat in utero is priceless. Very original. Very subtle.

Aww, thanks! I have to give credit to pharm B. He made it for me, and I love it! It's especially funny because she was due (and born) Christmas week.

I have learned from visiting other forums that you are going to offend someone, and unless you are willing to stand by what you said or have a flame shield ready, you are going to be apologizing a lot. Or you could just be as neutral as the Neutral Planet (+100 points to whomever gets this reference)

Just saw this...thanks. I might not go as neutral as the Neutral Planet (whatever that is lol) but I think I'll carefully choose what I write so hopefully I don't cause any one to :boom:

Never been on a forum before?

WTF is up with the new kids on the block curtains? That is sooooo hideous. :scared:

Haha. My sister was in love with them (her room).

Funny story, my mom told me that one night, after my sister first got the curtains, she walked into the room to tuck my sister in and thought that there was someone looking in the window. Apparently she almost called the cops! :laugh:

When it's hot as hell and you'd like to just wear scrubs without long sleeves as a base layer, it's going to be a problem. You're not always wearing your white coat over scrubs, particularly when you're on the surgery services.

I don't know about other schools, but the no visible tattoos and lack of excessive piercings applies all the time, not just when you're seeing patients.

what solo said, if I'm with patients they'll be covered. I started getting tattoos long before I ever saw myself applying for university. that being said, I understand the stigma and the issues I might have with them - but no regrets! they are part of who I am, and everything can be totally covered with pants and a blouse anyway. if someone is going to judge me based on appearance, who cares if it's over tattoos/my hair colour/my big nose or ears or whatever else. sorry for the rant, I'm sure this has been discussed in the forums a ton already anyway!

What is this? A fellow premed with VISIBLE tattoos? I feel soo much better now.

oh yeah!! leg sleeve, back, chest, arm ... no reason why tattoos + health care can't = :love:

cbrons I will show my face to the cutie in your avatar LOL

what solo said, if I'm with patients they'll be covered. I started getting tattoos long before I ever saw myself applying for university. that being said, I understand the stigma and the issues I might have with them - but no regrets! they are part of who I am, and everything can be totally covered with pants and a blouse anyway. if someone is going to judge me based on appearance, who cares if it's over tattoos/my hair colour/my big nose or ears or whatever else. sorry for the rant, I'm sure this has been discussed in the forums a ton already anyway!

Also, there are some schools that will allow you to expose your tattoos when you aren't seeing patients (the school I got accepted to doesn't have a dress code).

oh yeah!! leg sleeve, back, chest, arm ... no reason why tattoos + health care can't = :love:

You are my new favorite pre-med

When it's hot as hell and you'd like to just wear scrubs without long sleeves as a base layer, it's going to be a problem. You're not always wearing your white coat over scrubs, particularly when you're on the surgery services.

I don't know about other schools, but the no visible tattoos and lack of excessive piercings applies all the time, not just when you're seeing patients.

moral of the story here is: don't bother applying to VCU if you have tattoos.

if they aren't on your face, you'll be fine at most places. no one cares what you look like in class the first two years. watch out for DO programs with wacky dress codes, too. here i think there's more concern over jewelry and the length of your fingernails than there is about body art - which makes at least some sense, given that those things are actually related to patient care/safety.

wow... you are a walking work of art!

Look if you're gunna put your picture up and you're a girl, might as well just look at the camera so your face is clear. Only fat & disgusting chicks do the whole "angles" thing/// Just an opinion. Just 1 mans opinion.

I'm going to start matching up some SDN couples.

attachment.php

and

40719_753331560597_24609896_41948409_453765_n.jpg

Clearly these two were made for each other.

I'm going to start matching up some SDN couples.

attachment.php

and

40719_753331560597_24609896_41948409_453765_n.jpg

Clearly these two were made for each other.

I'm actually happily spoken for. And I am certainly not into people aspiring to be the Situation, so this match would NEVER happen.

Look if you're gunna put your picture up and you're a girl, might as well just look at the camera so your face is clear. Only fat & disgusting chicks do the whole "angles" thing/// Just an opinion. Just 1 mans opinion.

that's a pretty funny opinion. there's no angle, just part of my face covered. and why do I need to put a clear picture of my face to have fun posting in the picture thread? oh yeah, I don't! :laugh:

here's the real face behind 'floreat'
v7ut6d.jpg

that's a pretty funny opinion. there's no angle, just part of my face covered. and why do I need to put a clear picture of my face to have fun posting in the picture thread? oh yeah, I don't! :laugh:

here's the real face behind 'floreat'
v7ut6d.jpg

what happens to your tat's when you morph into a cat?:)

knowyourmeme, man. knowyourmeme.

My trip to peru in the summer =D

limeperu.jpg
limeperu.jpg

Paintball practice

underdogs.jpg

underdogs.jpg

and my favorite...

doctorj.jpg
doctorj.jpg

floreat your kitty looks a lot like my roomates kitty boxerrrrr

btw i think u shud take a pic of one of your tattoos and tell us why you got ittttt. YAAA im so smart =)