The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can tell you honestly and unequivocally that I am 100% jealous of your abs. I just don't have the discipline to work out regularly enough to have that type of tummy... Kudos to you man. Pretty impressive.

funky you are just jealous of my abs!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Here we go!! This was me at prom couple of years ago! :D

By the way ( no offence ladies) there are alot more pretty woman on here than i thought there would be! lol

Attachments

• l_91b595e356d0823cca8f009faa41911b.jpg
    l_91b595e356d0823cca8f009faa41911b.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 272
When I went home for winter break my parents surprised me in that they bought a Snuggie. Here's a pic of me "talking" on the phone, something I couldn't do before I had one.

IMG_0608.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
two more for the road!!

Attachments

• n1032810498_30337941_7364.jpg
    n1032810498_30337941_7364.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 249
  • n1032810498_30315680_9180.jpg
    n1032810498_30315680_9180.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 243
You are so, so great. You just made my day with this. :)

When I went home for winter break my parents surprised me in that they bought a Snuggie. Here's a pic of me "talking" on the phone, something I couldn't do before I had one.

IMG_0608.jpg

My snuggie is blueberry flavored.

Alrighty.. uhh this is what I look like now.. I dyed my hair brown, back in oct for the first time, but..

n599527742_2058566_716.jpg

This is what I looked like before, and what I will look like again later this week.
I'm going back to being blond. :] I kind of miss it.
n599527742_997572_9938.jpg

Ps sorry if that is more than one photo.. I just thought I'd share since I'm kind of in a cross over stage. :]
&& these aren't photo shopped, I love to take raw photos. [ I'm a photo minor]

Post note: We have some good looking future doctors out there. ;]

LOL I just found this thread. Anyone noticed that the girl in Pianola's fake pic has a large right boob and a medium left one? Creepy.

People tell me I look like this, only 100% natural.

:D

LOL I just found this thread. Anyone noticed that the girl in Pianola's fake pic has a large right boob and a medium left one? Creepy.

Hey, whose fake pic are you calling creepy?? HUH? :mad:

Oh wait.

I thought she was pretty hot. :oops:

Um.. use this photo as your personal statement and write "I'll wear this on interview date." You r gonna get accepted with scholarship from Havard med school.

Haha, Lukkie I already posted a pick of me:

701065.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Showing off my sweater vest skills (by working at Polo Ralph Lauren, they require us to tuck everything in, which sucks since it tends to add the muffin-top effect).

2jc9734.jpg

At the Birch Aquarium near UC San Diego

2s9owmh.jpg

"GIT TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!!"

2j437mx.png

tiredfromworkoi1.jpg

Hello SS, hows the singing coming along? Is your room mate aware of the photos that have been used?, Are you aware?

Well, if everyone else is doing it, might as well.

First one is me so angry because someone stole my dime bag that my pants almost fell off.

4e669658f8819a5dd2120d2ee43bbd74.jpg

IS BAD VIRUS GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!?!?!?!?!?

Next one is of me after I found my dime bag.

michael-phelps.jpg

This is seconds after the second picture and two new gay shirts.

michael-phelps-bong-rip.jpg

And this last one is of me at a fitty sent party wearin all ma bling and preppin to spit game.

michael_phelps-21.jpg

Heeeeeeeyyyy, you're right. Too bad, Pianola.

Well, if everyone else is doing it, might as well.

No way. That's not you. :p

I was serious. People do tell me I look like Tila.

Thanks Druzie, I'm glad someone noticed the terrible boobs. I mean, wtf happened? Bad plastic surgery no doubt. I of course say this because it isn't really you Pianola =D

My brutal navy days. Im not too far removed from them, classic picture though we all had to complete 100 pushups together (if one fell, we all fell). You dont feel the roll on a aircraft carrier as much, the wind and rain the made it brutal.

l_5136b22b3a068514db2e7fc3c637b30c.jpg

Edit: Im the 3rd one from the right me and the last guy are holding our mate up he was going down and we wanted to finish.

Element
You brought back some bad memories man. What boat were you on?

Um.. use this photo as your personal statement and write "I'll wear this on interview date." You r gonna get accepted with scholarship from Havard med school.

Haha, oh so THAT's where I went wrong with Harvard. Man.

Heeeeeeeyyyy, you're right. Too bad, Pianola.

Thanks Druzie, I'm glad someone noticed the terrible boobs. I mean, wtf happened? Bad plastic surgery no doubt. I of course say this because it isn't really you Pianola =D

Haha, dude, it's not that the boobs are asymmetrical, it's just the lighting. I swear. Besides, no woman's boobs are perfectly symmetrical...

snapshot2f.jpg
n7257592498246928420.jpg
25841094597131338141886.jpg

dscn0688m.jpg

Attachments

• 2584_1094597131338_1418860459_266760_1123099_n.jpg
    2584_1094597131338_1418860459_266760_1123099_n.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 113

IMG_0608.jpg

Dude, Snuggie FTW:):D:thumbup:

Haha, dude, it's not that the boobs are asymmetrical, it's just the lighting. I swear. Besides, no woman's boobs are perfectly symmetrical...

It *might* be the lighting/angle, or it might be her boobs. ;)
Also, Buttercup had perfect breasts.

But don't take it personally; they're not actually your boobs. :D

Holy God! That is the creepiest thing in this world ever. No joke.

You guys can find imperfection in everything :p

My fake-boobs are offended now, and the one on the left has crawled off into a corner to hide its face in shame.

Now look what you've done. :nono:

You guys can find imperfection in everything :p

My fake-boobs are offended now, and the one on the left has crawled off into a corner to hide its face in shame.

Now look what you've done. :nono:

Yeah, that is pretty much our motivation for life, that and beer.

Yeah, that is pretty much our motivation for life, that and beer.

And videogames!

Oh, and that other pic convinced me to buy a snuggie. Ordering tomorrow.

Edit: For perfection, just look at any picture of Jessica Alba.

And videogames!

Oh, and that other pic convinced me to buy a snuggie. Ordering tomorrow.

Edit: For perfection, just look at any picture of Jessica Alba.

Actually that is not in the top 10.

1. Finding imperfection in things
2. Corona
3. Joe's NY style pizza
4. Washington Redskins
5. The Beatles
6. Tommy Bahama Shirts
7. Cheese
8. Boobs
9. BBQ
10. Internet

Oddly, this is the top 10 list for all men.

Actually that is not in the top 10.

1. Finding imperfection in things
2. Corona
3. Joe's NY style pizza
4. Washington Redskins
5. The Beatles
6. Tommy Bahama Shirts
7. Cheese
8. Boobs
9. BBQ
10. Internet

Oddly, this is the top 10 list for all men.

Sorry cupcake. Real men don't drink corona. Try something like this:

usastonearrogantbastard.jpg

Have you ever tried their Double Bastard? Whoo whee, that'll put some hair on your chest.

Nope, didn't know they made a double. Betcha that bad boy tastes like concentrated hops. I love how strong Stone makes their beers. It makes it that much harder to go back to the swill they have on tap in this country.

I guess I'll add a few

me-1.jpg
me14-1.jpg
me9-1.jpg

me4-1.jpg
meupdated-1.jpg

Or 5, haha (they are from different times)

Btw, I <3 the snuggie picture

Nope, didn't know they made a double. Betcha that bad boy tastes like concentrated hops. I love how strong Stone makes their beers. It makes it that much harder to go back to the swill they have on tap in this country.

Oh man, you have to try the double. It's actually a lot less hoppy and more balanced than I expected. It usually comes out in early November, if I remember correctly.

Hello SS, hows the singing coming along? Is your room mate aware of the photos that have been used?, Are you aware?

that's awesome here are some cliff notes on what this person is trying to say: a girl named stella_summers (not her real name, also known as greenapple on here) used to post on bodybuilding dot com forums (in the miscellaneous section). she had quite an imagination. one day she made a thread about her &quot;boyfriend&quot;. one person said he knew the guy, and called her out on it. she said he was lying, so he got the guy to sign up on the forums, and post proof that it was him, and that he never heard of her (the guy was some college baseball player or something). stella_summers (aka greenapple) quickly changed her story saying it was only a joke. people laughed at her.

a year or two passed, and she posted an audio file claiming it was her singing apologize by one republic. as it turned out, another forum member knew who was singing that song. it was a girl from youtube (stella_summers is asian from all the proof pics she posted, and the singer was caucasian), singing and playing on a piano. once again stella's plan to be e-popular was foiled. after a day or so, she was so embarassed getting caught twice in a row that she cooked up a story where she said that it wasn't her using the account, but her roommate, and that this stella_summers moved out a year ago. people laughed at the poor attempts of a cover-up, and stella ran off ashamed of herself, with her tail tucked between her legs.

there were also a stories where she said that she lived in an upscale neighborhood, drove a mercedes benz, and how she was a bi, but do we really need to question the obvious here?

that's awesome here are some cliff notes on what this person is trying to say: a girl named stella_summers (not her real name, also known as greenapple on here) used to post on bodybuilding dot com forums (in the miscellaneous section). she had quite an imagination. one day she made a thread about her &quot;boyfriend&quot;. one person said he knew the guy, and called her out on it. she said he was lying, so he got the guy to sign up on the forums, and post proof that it was him, and that he never heard of her (the guy was some college baseball player or something). stella_summers (aka greenapple) quickly changed her story saying it was only a joke. people laughed at her.

a year or two passed, and she posted an audio file claiming it was her singing apologize by one republic. as it turned out, another forum member knew who was singing that song. it was a girl from youtube (stella_summers is asian from all the proof pics she posted, and the singer was caucasian), singing and playing on a piano. once again stella's plan to be e-popular was foiled. after a day or so, she was so embarassed getting caught twice in a row that she cooked up a story where she said that it wasn't her using the account, but her roommate, and that this stella_summers moved out a year ago. people laughed at the poor attempts of a cover-up, and stella ran off ashamed of herself, with her tail tucked between her legs.

there were also a stories where she said that she lived in an upscale neighborhood, drove a mercedes benz, and how she was a bi, but do we really need to question the obvious here?

That's a pretty convoluted reference, if anything. No wonder most people on here didn't get it.

lol wut? I'm still confused.

This is like myspace for SDN.

What the hell are you supposed to do when you are butt ugly like myself? Is it not punishment enough that I have to worry about people being able to stifle their vomit long enough to carry a conversation with me or that children start to cry when I walk by?

You want a pick of me? think a hybrid between Vincent Schiavelli and Danny DeVito.

I'm right there with you, man.

This is like myspace for SDN.

What the hell are you supposed to do when you are butt ugly like myself? Is it not punishment enough that I have to worry about people being able to stifle their vomit long enough to carry a conversation with me or that children start to cry when I walk by?

You want a pick of me? think a hybrid between Vincent Schiavelli and Danny DeVito.

piitb.

I don't know how to put them in the actual screen. whoops.

First is my friend and I on halloween, her a recognizable children's character, and me, a shady deviant.

Second is up at lake george, my favorite place.

third, at a bar in lake george with my best friend from high shcool

Attachments

• sean1.jpg
    sean1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 215
  • sean2.jpg
    sean2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 191
  • sean3.jpg
    sean3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 195
Sorry cupcake. Real men don't drink corona. Try something like this:

usastonearrogantbastard.jpg

Are there people that actually find that stuff palatable or do they just make it so they can say that they've got the most bitter beer in the country?

I'd recommend something a little more like this:
450px-Hoegaarden_bottles.jpg

Are there people that actually find that stuff palatable or do they just make it so they can say that they've got the most bitter beer in the country?

I'd recommend something a little more like this:
450px-Hoegaarden_bottles.jpg

Some people like really hoppy beer, but Arrogant Bastard is actually less bitter than you'd expect. Pretty well-balanced, actually.

Hoegaarden is good too.

I don't know how to put them in the actual screen. whoops.

First is my friend and I on halloween, her a recognizable children's character, and me, a shady deviant.

Second is up at lake george, my favorite place.

third, at a bar in lake george with my best friend from high shcool

[youtube]15S0g8pG6HU[/youtube]