***The Official Ohio State University c/o 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

From the O.S.U. College of Dentistry Office of Admissions Facebook page

We have received over 1,050 AADSAS applications to date! We are working hard to process every application. Please be patient with us! The next interview invites will go out September 23.

Members don't see this ad.

From the O.S.U. College of Dentistry Office of Admissions Facebook page

We have received over 1,050 AADSAS applications to date! We are working hard to process every application. Please be patient with us! The next interview invites will go out September 23.
Wow, I wonder how many invites went out on the 5th of August then.. Nearly a two month gap between II dates..

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wow.. But so nice to have an idea of the next day to hope for an email!

Reactions: 1 users
Last day to send in your AASDAS application. Good luck to everyone! Hope to see you here next year. Also, they have to coordinate the interviews around sporting events...you wouldn't like to be here on a home football game day...CRAAAZY! Go Bucks!

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who are interviewing on Sept. 5 and are also going on the tours Sept. 4, I have a quick question for you. If the attire for the Friday events is business casual, then what shoes would you recommend wearing? I know tennis shoes are not business casual, but they did say in the email to wear comfortable shoes. I just don't want to be that idiot if you know what I mean. Thank you!!

I wore comfy loafers last year that matched my outfit...

No idea what it means, but my application was changed today from under review to "Received / Application complete ". Hopefully that means good things in the future?

mine changed to that status over a month ago, but still no words on further action.

mine changed to that status over a month ago, but still no words on further action.

I submitted my supplemental one month and 11 days ago. It's a bit surprising they just turned my application to complete. I'll try not to worry about this large gap of time and keep my fingers crossed still.

You won't get any good news until September 23rd at the earliest!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah they send out invites 1 month before the interviews and the interviews are in late Oct. And early Nov. Simply because of how the football schedule is and when the away games are. Don't worry yet, still 3 interview days left !

Yeah, I can't imagine trying to travel to OSU to interview on the day of a football game.

Pass.

Hope to hear from you tomorrow, Bucks!

Reactions: 2 users
I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 2 users
They should be calling some lucky students soon ! From their Facebook page an hour ago:

"We are making some very important phone calls today to invite selected students to our Friday, October 23rd interview date!"

I am sitting by my phone like :poke:

Got the call this morning! Interview on Friday Oct. 23 -- More info to come by email!! Football game is @rutgers that Saturday so I'm not sure why it's on Friday this time around, but works for me.

Wow that's cruel and unusual punishment. Anybody get a call?

Got the call this morning! Interview on Friday Oct. 23 -- More info to come by email!! Football game is @rutgers that Saturday so I'm not sure why it's on Friday this time around, but works for me.

When did you receive the app complete email?

Oh okay I got that email Sept 10, my AADSAS then changed from app complete to under review...and on Monday it changed back to app complete :eyebrow:
I wouldn't worry to much about the aadsas portal stuff. It seems like most schools don't really bother with it updating it too much. If you got the application complete email from OSU then you should be good to go.

Do you guys think the ywill be calling again next wednesday for Oct 31st?

I wouldn't worry to much about the aadsas portal stuff. It seems like most schools don't really bother with it updating it too much. If you got the application complete email from OSU then you should be good to go.

Yeah, was yours just for the 23rd?

I know they have an interview the 31st so I was wondering if you had the options of that date or the november date. I just want my in state school!!!

Are they calling OOS also? And are they calling throughout the day?

I know they have an interview the 31st so I was wondering if you had the options of that date or the november date. I just want my in state school!!!
They didn't give me any options. He just said that it was on the 23rd and that I should keep that date open. I'm with you on the in-state. I'm pretty pumped that I get to walk to this interview rather than drop $500 to fly across the country! Turns out my bank account isn't bottomless after all....

Same here! Saturday would be nice but I just want an interview... it'd be nice to know today!

How long from the email of AADSAS complete from them until you all received your supps?

OOS - CA

First interview invite :). Didn't get a phone call o_O, only an invite via email.

If you dont get a call today, does that mean no Pre-Dec?

I think it just means not for Oct 23rd. I believe they call one month in advance for each interview slot. So there is one Oct 31 and also one in November. @irishmom you had a November interview, right?! Did they call you a month before? (Also, I hope your practical goes well this week!)

So are they done with calls today? Sad day... Maybe next week then? Is that when the next invites go out?

I think it just means not for Oct 23rd. I believe they call one month in advance for each interview slot. So there is one Oct 31 and also one in November. @irishmom you had a November interview, right?! Did they call you a month before? (Also, I hope your practical goes well this week!)

Yes. They called one month prior and also sent an email one month before, so more invitations should be going out next week on the 30 for October 31. Good luck. Sorry I haven't been keeping track of the thread we just got done with Hell week here at Postle Hall. 2 quizzes, one midterm and 2 practicals...thank God I made it through intact!

They should be calling some lucky students soon ! From their Facebook page an hour ago:

"We are making some very important phone calls today to invite selected students to our Friday, October 23rd interview date!"

I am sitting by my phone like :poke:

I got the call but had to decline 10/23. :( Previously scheduled conflict that was not moveable. Back into the hat I go...

does anyone know if they are sending out more invitations today?

They will go out tomorrow for the oct. 31st interview. They send them out 1 month exactly.

Its possible that it could be today isn't it? Because the first call was 31 days before the interview and the second one was 30 days before the interview and both times it's been on a Wednesday... Either way, I'm surprised they haven't said anything about it on their facebook page

Well that's true.. Lol but yeah I think they would say something on their Facebook or their Twitter. Just be ready regardless!

Nope looks like you're right lol doesn't look like anything's going on today

I really hope hes right and im wrong cause I didn't get an email lol

Got the call! Apparently a two day interview process, which is nice. Just hope I can make it back home in time for trick or treating (I have four kids, three of whom are of trick or treat age)

Got a call too! If I'm this excited for an invite, I can't imagine if I get accepted:soexcited: