***The Official Ohio State University c/o 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Accepted off instate waitlist! Anyone know how I can get on the Facebook group?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! I was in the same boat as you this time last year. I will be a D1 at tOSU in less than 3 weeks. If anyone has any questions, PM me andI'll try to answer them.

Irishmom,

I am applying to OSU this cycle and I couldn't be more excited! I just wanted to say that if I end up getting in I would love to put a face with a name like irishmom :) My last name is O'Donnell so I'm sure we've got lots in common;) Hope to see you sometime this fall!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for submitting your supplemental application to The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Your application file is now complete. The next step in the application process is a review of your pre-requisite coursework...

eeek...one step closer...

Members don't see this ad :)
July 19, 2016

Thank you for submitting your supplemental application to The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Your application file is now complete. The next step in the application process is a review of your pre-requisite coursework...

eeek...one step closer...

Hey just so you know, this thread is for last year's applicants. I don't think there's a thread for this year's applicants yet, you should make one! I got the official email saying my pre-reqs are good and that my app is under review.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any idea if there are many scholarships awarded to incoming students?