The Official July 13, 2013 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EphemeralRose3

I try
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was originally registered or 5/23, but due to a serious lack of discipline and a busy work schedule, I had to reschedule my test date for 7/13.

What are your study plans? And, do you think that this July test date would put you at a significant disadvantage in this upcoming app cycle?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Lol, when you went to U of T for your first undergrad, you aren't scared of anything anymore.

Ha, I'm not at U of T, but I was in engineering my first year (got out of there, ahah), so I know what you mean!

(sorry for derailing the thread, everyone!)

Ha, I'm not at U of T, but I was in engineering my first year (got out of there, ahah), so I know what you mean!

(sorry for derailing the thread, everyone!)

Lol, I meant I am (was) from UT. But yeah, engineering has my respect. I think anyone who crawls out of engineering alive should be award a bright gold medal that they can wear on their clothes for the rest of their lives:).

If only I didn't have an exam Wednesday, I could just sleep till 12 PT then scores would be up. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to divulge myself in my research project but its not working so well l! How's everyone else doing?

Morning, everyone! Feeling okay about things generally but can't concentrate on anything either. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm only here for the tiny shred of hope, that tiny pinprick of light derived from someone who felt like they absolutely and utterly crapped the bed and then rolled in it but ends up doing well. who volunteers to be my tiny beacon of green light a la fitzgerald?

When we post scores, can we follow the same format as the last MCAT test dates?

AAMC Average:
Post-test prediction:
Actual score:

I think it might also be helpful to post which AAMC practice exam had the closest score or distribution to the real thing.

I saw this on a previous thread and thought it was a good idea too. Thanks for posting this.

i'm only here for the tiny shred of hope, that tiny pinprick of light derived from someone who felt like they absolutely and utterly crapped the bed and then rolled in it but ends up doing well. who volunteers to be my tiny beacon of green light a la fitzgerald?
Come down, you'll be fine I am sure. :):):luck:

I've been trying to play it cool all day but am rapidly failing at it...anyone want to discuss post-test plans? I'm resuming 10k training, finishing those pesky secondaries and likely eating ice cream.

I've been trying to play it cool all day but am rapidly failing at it...anyone want to discuss post-test plans? I'm resuming 10k training, finishing those pesky secondaries and likely eating ice cream.

This. Also 10k training for September

We got this, guys! I'll just leave this here :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMjgckNlz0[/YOUTUBE]

So I just signed up for twitter.. :cool:

Also you can turn on mobile notifications. That way you can get either a text message or a twitter app notification (if you have twitter on your smartphone) on your phone whenever they tweet something. Better than checking twitter every 10 mins haha

this **** is bananas. HA!

i keep trying to rehearse the passages and go over rights/wrongs. waste of my time, but i can't not! anyone else?

still convinced at least one of those verbal science-y passages was experimental.

Anyone else feel like vomiting, crying, excited and refreshing every 2 secs or am I the only necrotic person? I just left work couldn't do it anymore!

Nope I'm central and it was around 2 pm my time.

I guess AAMC is not as trustworthy as I thought. I think they should release all scores at 12:00AM ET to avoid any confusions. I can picture AAMC workers working tirelessly in area 51....