The Legendary Med School Spreadsheet Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked the link but the site says the file is invalid/deleted...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone who has already downloaded the spreadsheet reupload it please?

Hey guys,

I managed to get a copy of the excel worksheet and managed to unlock it with some fairly painless programming. If anyone wants it they can PM me since I would like to follow what apumic and the AAMCS want. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I managed to get a copy of the excel worksheet and managed to unlock it with some fairly painless programming. If anyone wants it they can PM me since I would like to follow what apumic and the AAMCS want. Thanks!

check ure messages =)

Guys, the spreadsheet was locked to help appease the AAMC. Please do not circumvent that.

Sorry guys,

I didn't mean to defy what AAMC wants and meant to break no laws or be in violation for anything so I will not be giving anyone the unlocked spreadsheet. Furthermore, I will be deleting it forever because I would like to comply with AAMC and apumic's wishes.

Thank you

Giving out the locked one is fine for now. Eventually, what we probably need to do is replace all AAMC data (even though it's old data) with data we find from websites and such. If/when I get time, I will create a template for that.

Unfortunately, for the time being, it does not appear we have a host for the file.

Could someone possibly send me a copy of this spreadsheet?

TIA!

Can somebody PM a copy to me? thank you in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, posting here repeatedly asking someone to PM you a copy of the spreadsheet probably isn't going to do much good, seeing as we get some 100-200 requests for the spreadsheet PER DAY. Your best bet is to look for a place to host it and suggest that. In all honesty, all you're doing is cluttering a thread that is meant primarily for questions, assistance, etc. I don't suggest people start PMing links to the spreadsheet as it's simply impossible to keep up w/ demand when we are getting literally THOUSANDS of downloads per month (which is likely one reason we keep losing hosts).

Hey guys, posting here repeatedly asking someone to PM you a copy of the spreadsheet probably isn't going to do much good, seeing as we get some 100-200 requests for the spreadsheet PER DAY. Your best bet is to look for a place to host it and suggest that. In all honesty, all you're doing is cluttering a thread that is meant primarily for questions, assistance, etc. I don't suggest people start PMing links to the spreadsheet as it's simply impossible to keep up w/ demand when we are getting literally THOUSANDS of downloads per month (which is likely one reason we keep losing hosts).
if demand is an issue, i would suggest uploading the spreadsheet to a torrent site like xkm did. that way it's self-sustaining.

if demand is an issue, i would suggest uploading the spreadsheet to a torrent site like xkm did. that way it's self-sustaining.

We need something more controllable and legitimate than that. We don't really want SDN being associated with a file that is being distributed in a manner akin to pirated applications, files, MCATs, etc. It's bad press. (And I don't really want to be associated with that either.) But distribution does appear to be one of the major issues, although we don't really know why it's been getting removed from hosting sites. They've neglected to notify us, unfortunately.

We need something more controllable and legitimate than that. We don't really want SDN being associated with a file that is being distributed in a manner akin to pirated applications, files, MCATs, etc. It's bad press. (And I don't really want to be associated with that either.) But distribution does appear to be one of the major issues, although we don't really know why it's been getting removed from hosting sites. They've neglected to notify us, unfortunately.

Hi Apumic,

If you're still looking for a place to distribute the spreadsheet legitimately, I would suggest Sharebee (http://www.sharebee.com/). It mirrors to several file hosting sites at once and provides one link that shows whether the link is still active or not. It's a great service and I've never had any download limits with files from there. I know they at least upload to zShare, Badongo, MegaUpload, and RapidShare.

Please consider this as a controllable resource to post this valuable spreadsheet. It would be great to let students have access to this data, especially those of us who bought the MSAR but don't want to dig through a hard-copy.

Thanks!

can someone send me a copy too? the link is broken.

cough...google it...cough

How about MegaUpload?

"How often can my files be downloaded from Megaupload?
There is no limit! And even better: The more downloads your files get, the more you can earn through our Megaupload Rewards program.

How long does Megaupload store my files?
Your files will be stored forever as long as you are a premium member. If you are a registered user without premium status, your files will be stored until at least 90 days after their last download. A file that was uploaded anonymously (that is not owned by any Megaupload user) will be deleted no sooner than 21 days after the last time it was downloaded."

cough...google it...cough

Have you tried Googling it? Every link redirects back to SDN and the MediaFire/FileDen links that have been down for a while now.

If you have any suggestions on new search terms please don't hesitate to share them.

The AAMC's attorneys have requested that this document be removed as they feel it violates their copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.