The Death of Democracy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i despise racism but i will take racism over infanticide every time. abortion is barbaric disgusting and we will look back on it one day and wonder wth we were thinking. it is worse than slavery. i would happily lay down my own life to save just one of those babies. oh and BTW, my wife and I have been waiting for 2 years to adopt, but nothing. Yet babies being killed left and right.
FWIW most kids I knew who were adopted were not happy about it and resented their adoptive parents. And nobody owes you a baby.

Also, try calling around to get an abortion after eight weeks. It’s not so widely available as you infer.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That's the problem though. People are using Trump as the reason not to vote republican.

Unfortunately we don't have options but him.

What he said is true though, Dems are so much harsher on republicans on social forums.
I consider candidates on their own basis. I look at both sides, and Trump has failed. If you want to see harsh conservatives, check out Reddit’s conservative forums. It’s not like these people don’t exist.

I consider candidates on their own basis. I look at both sides, and Trump has failed. If you want to see harsh conservatives, check out Reddit’s conservative forums. It’s not like these people don’t exist.

Oh I believe it, it just seems to be accepted here while republican opinion isn't.

This topic falls far outside the SDN mission and possibly even violates our TOS. I am closing it due to complaints from our valuable members.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.